wadani backs Berbera deal, tough words against SFG

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Thank you kheyrelaawe thank you farmaajo.
Every time they interfere in our affairs only unites us more .

#UnitedWeStand
#OneSomaliland

Whatever political party you support there will always be #OneSomaliland!

All those thought Wadani were pro somalia right now

dzx9wz.jpg

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
The Berbera deal is jokes. The civilians won't see a cent and 70% will be taken by Ethiopia & UAE.
This. We're getting robbed right in front of our eyes and yet people are celebrating this fiasco. What a sad spectacle.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
This. We're getting robbed right in front of our eyes and yet people are celebrating this fiasco. What a sad spectacle.
If you have done a little research into other port deals and other deals DPW has in other countries, what SL is getting isn’t that bad.

In egpyt DPW has 90% stake over there port.

Look at these other port deals https://www.reuters.com/article/chi...ategic-port-in-myanmar-official-idUSL4N1MS3UB

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...res-99-year-lease-of-darwin-port-in-506m-deal

Unless you can broker better deal than its best we be satisfied with this deal.:mjlol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
That is idoors for you very shortsighted people. It is 2018 and Hargeisa has no water or
sewage system.
You seem have it all figured all out. Tell us what needs to be fixed in our country and how my fellow so called idoor. Im actually intrigued in your input please do tell :heh:

Bohol

VIP
You seem have it all figured all out. Tell us what needs to be fixed in our country and how my fellow so called idoor. Im actually intrigued in your input please do tell :heh:

It is a basic concept that is alien to khat eaters.

1. Crackdown on corruption (corruption is the reason Hargeisa is water-less)

2. Don't sign shitty deals such as Ethiopia having 19% of Berbera port and the rest UAE

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
It is a basic concept that is alien to khat eaters.

1. Crackdown on corruption (corruption is the reason Hargeisa is water-less)

2. Don't sign shitty deals such as Ethiopia having 19% of Berbera port and the rest UAE
I don't think anything will change until these old men from kacaan era die off. We need younger and more educated politicians. Until than i think corruption will stay rampant. Which will be a real shame for the development of Sland..

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Only Mogadishu does since it was a planned city.
Xamar hasn't had peace since Siad Barre era, what has somaliland being doing all this time to not have sewage or piped water? 24 years

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
These haters keep coming up with the weirdest stuff. It's a bad deal, the sun will come down, you can have Burco but not Berbera, the civilians will not get any benefits from this, don't do it please where is our share of the money etc. Like crackheads

WAAR we will feast on your anxiety and tears until the day Somalia comes to realization and we can work together as separate states. Until then
funnyrenny (2).gif

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
These haters keep coming up with the weirdest stuff. It's a bad deal, the sun will come down, you can have Burco but not Berbera, the civilians will not get any benefits from this, don't do it please where is our share of the money etc. Like crackheads

WAAR we will feast on your anxiety and tears until the day Somalia comes to realization and we can work together as separate states. Until then View attachment 38788
Isla yaab ma nacas baa tahay how can you justify this deal? It's highway robbery

51% to UAE, 30% to Somaliland and 19% to Ethiopia your main asset is foreign owned. This begs my question what was the deal in Puntland that lacks real transparency.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Isla yaab ma nacas baa tahay how can you justify this deal? It's highway robbery

51% to UAE, 30% to Somaliland and 19% to Ethiopia your main asset is foreign owned. This begs my question what was the deal in Puntland that lacks real transparency.
Bro overall we will get more money than ever thanks to DP World, it's a rip off maybe but compared to before it's alright.

If Ethiopia shifts a high percentage of the import via Berbera do you realize the potential? There are talks of a railway from Berbera to Ethiopia. Short term it's a bad deal but long term the potential is great.

It's a 30 year concession bro, nothing comes easy in sha Allah next time we will be able to renegotiate better terms and we will have better leverage. It's all about jump starting it and you will see the results this brings long term is actually not bad.

Let's be honest what can Somaliland an unrecognized de facto country do atm, we are literally in a limbo. The international community doesn't care and Somalia for sure doesn't care. We are at the bottom it can only go up and the country is dirt poor.

Ethiopia will be expected to forward the 19% to the upgrades of the port not 19% revenue. Somaliland gets 5 million dollars each month and 10% of the profit DP World and more.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

What do you mean? Not that it might be the case but why would Puntland deal lack transparency?

If I said something like there is full transparency I meant with the deal Somaliland and DP World not Puntland.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Bro overall we will get more money than ever thanks to DP World, it's a rip off maybe but compared to before it's alright.

If Ethiopia shifts a high percentage of the import via Berbera do you realize the potential? There are talks of a railway from Berbera to Ethiopia. Short term it's a bad deal but long term the potential is great.

It's a 30 year concession bro, nothing comes easy in sha Allah next time we will be able to renegotiate better terms and we will have better leverage. It's all about jump starting it and you will see the results this brings long term is actually not bad.

Let's be honest what can Somaliland an unrecognized de facto country do atm, we are literally in a limbo. The international community doesn't care and Somalia for sure doesn't care. We are at the bottom it can only go up and the country is dirt poor.

Ethiopia will be expected to forward the 19% to the upgrades of the port not 19% revenue. Somaliland gets 5 million dollars each month and 10% of the profit DP World and more.
It doesn't matter if they say they will shift traffic, that's not how business work there's a supply and demand you have an asset they need there was no logical reason to hand over the stake. That port is going to be used regardless.
A better company Bollore with a good reputation was willing to offer more but was refused in favor of DP, I suspect Bollore runs a different type of company than DP World where kickbacks and corruption is less prone to happen. I think this deal happened for corruption and Somaliland distancing itself from Mogadishu's power. 400 million is over 30 years is not a good deal Puntland has a lot to answer for it as well we don't even know the percentages lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts