Vivid Dreams

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
I guess the missing body parts was meant to prevent a complete action in the dream. So it always ended up being a failed mission.

I don't dream often about anything. Most memorable one was about my mom dressed in white with a glowing face sitting up on the corner of a tall building. So I recognized that was my mother and walked towards her to embrace her, she kept disappearing and reappearing on another top building as I got closer to her, so I kept chasing her during the dream and finally was able to embrace her. I interpreted that as her needing my help in her transitional grave life, so I did charitable acts on her behalf and had someone perform Umrah on her Behalf. Perhaps someday I will do Hajj on her behalf after I do mine too. We had close relations and she loved me a lot. So the dream was another message on her behalf to remind me that I am still her son and she could still use a good deed by me as her own seed and son With Allah.

:(:(:(:(:(

:kanyehmm: thats heartfelt and sad, rip to your mom :kanyehmm::kanyehmm::kanyehmm:, and here I am sharing explicit stories.

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Your a good son, keep doing charitable acts in your moms honor :kendrickcry:

:(:(:(:(:(

:kanyehmm: thats heartfelt and sad, rip to your mom :kanyehmm::kanyehmm::kanyehmm:, and here I am sharing explicit stories.

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Your a good son, keep doing charitable acts in your moms honor :kendrickcry:

It is all cool dear. Everybody is sharing vivid dreams they had. I never had complete sex in dreams and something happened always that prevented complete satisfaction. Instead, that dream of my mother was the most vivid for me.

Hope you will have a complete hot dream someday and a real experience of it in real life. We are meant to enjoy life. As long as we do things right, all is fun.

I think it is a Medical Condition. I would be wheezing, and I cannot breath for a second or 2. I assume it is Astma kicking off again
Or it is shaytain trying to scare me. I know for a fact that I never touched or used Riba. I would work or not purchease. Land, House everything are all paid by work, not Riba

Choking is simply acid reflux.

See a doctor.