Vivid Dreams

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
During puberty, sure but never to the extent you described looool, I think the most I dreamed about was kissing etc, or seeing people naked? Which was more then enough looool

Post puberty not so much . Very low libido sadly. Those dreams sound fun though lol.

Maybe something is going on spiritually this month ? Last night when I fell asleep I was burning with positive energy , and woke up recharged like a battery , but I only slept like 4.5 hours lol. It was so weird and reminiscent of my childhood days. When you sleep and wake up RECHARGED. So maybe we are all sleeping weird this month.

@Robin maybe you should recite prayers before you sleep? Maybe that will reduce the sexual dreams.

I do Ayat al Kursi , Al Falaq and An Nas, Al ikhlak 3 times and the shahahda
The nights I don't recite the prayers,I end up getting nightmares.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Wait hold up! "Especially if its with a woman"

:holeup:Let me not just say....:jaynerd:

I remember the faces of men easier because it involves extreme violence and death.

Also ive had dreams of suicide too, during impact everything went dark and silent
like floating in space.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The choking is due to shaitan trying to frighten you or you are eating too much riba usury.
I think it is a Medical Condition. I would be wheezing, and I cannot breath for a second or 2. I assume it is Astma kicking off again
Or it is shaytain trying to scare me. I know for a fact that I never touched or used Riba. I would work or not purchease. Land, House everything are all paid by work, not Riba

Maybe that’s why I never gotten the rated xxx 18+ for mature audience only dreams :ooh: I always recite before sleeping, :childplease:

Hurts to be the cause of your starvation huh? I sense regrets in your post. Damn! Reminds me of someone in the past who complained about saying Bismillah before meals makes them more hungry so they should stop.

:lolbron:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Hurts to be the cause of your starvation huh? I sense regrets in your post. Damn! Reminds me of someone in the past who complained about saying Bismillah before meals makes them more hungry so they should stop.

:drakelaugh:

:lolbron:Ok theres slight resentment ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i remember my first one still :lolbron:, I hope I put enough smilieys for emphasis

:drakelaugh:

:lolbron:Ok theres slight resentment ,

i remember my first one still :lolbron:, I hope I put enough smilieys for emphasis

Worried sick mom would pick on your gay adventure all day till you realized it was just a dream

:russ::russ:

Personally, I don't recall ever having a complete sexual dream. Always someone interrupted at the best moments or simply the woman was missing parts of her body.

Some of us are not meant to enjoy dreams as much I suppose.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Worried sick mom would pick on your gay adventure all day till you realized it was just a dream

:russ::russ:

Personally, I don't recall ever having a complete sexual dream. Always someone interrupted at the best moments or simply the woman was missing parts of her body.

Some of us are not meant to enjoy dreams as much I suppose.

Yeah always when it reaches third base I wake up, its so weird wallahi

:ayaanswag:, You too huh.

Dude Hoyo always knows what i was thinking then, i was terriffied :shookgabre: it was ceeb.com times 10 man. But i always still think the dream was influenced by the action movie and the gratuitous beach scenes loool :pachah1:
Wait, Missing parts of her body, you dreaming about parapalegics? :noneck::mahubowtf: You smashing handicaps in your dream? :farmajoyaab:

Yeah always when it reaches third base I wake up, its so weird wallahi

:ayaanswag:, You too huh.

Dude Hoyo always knows what i was thinking then, i was terriffied :shookgabre: it was ceeb.com times 10 man. But i always still think the dream was influenced by the action movie and the gratuitous beach scenes loool :pachah1:
Wait, Missing parts of her body, you dreaming about parapalegics? :noneck::mahubowtf: You smashing handicaps in your dream? :farmajoyaab:

I guess the missing body parts was meant to prevent a complete action in the dream. So it always ended up being a failed mission.

I don't dream often about anything. Most memorable one was about my mom dressed in white with a glowing face sitting up on the corner of a tall building. So I recognized that was my mother and walked towards her to embrace her, she kept disappearing and reappearing on another top building as I got closer to her, so I kept chasing her during the dream and finally was able to embrace her. I interpreted that as her needing my help in her transitional grave life, so I did charitable acts on her behalf and had someone perform Umrah on her Behalf. Perhaps someday I will do Hajj on her behalf after I do mine too. We had close relations and she loved me a lot. So the dream was another message on her behalf to remind me that I am still her son and she could still use a good deed by me as her own seed and son With Allah.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
My dream are random. No consistency. I dreamt about a flooding then a old holiday house I've never seen before then a some desert in the middle of nowhere then my old school. Plus I didn't feel the sand or the heat

Trending

Latest posts