Vivid Dreams

I had the most vivid dream last night. This is some serious nsfw stuff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was pretty good though not gonna lie.

giphy.gif

I know guys can have dreams like these but as a woman I feel weird to say I had one too. Please share your stories as well.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

giphy.gif

I know guys can have dreams like these but as a woman I feel weird to say I had one too. Please share your stories as well.

tumblr_n4u3kg7nDE1r7r1l7o1_500.gif

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
I only have vivid dreams of me dying horrible deaths....

Fo example, I'd read about someone's death like the guy who died upside down in a cave. Guess who'd dream of that happening to themselves?Me. My dreams fucking suck.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Yep, I wake up feeling someone always chocking me, but this is when I drink Energy Drinks, anyother time, I sleep like a baby
Sex Dreams no

Dreams like these are real esp if they become repititive.i wouldnt rule out jinn posession especially the jinn lover or ishq jinn.it is the most stubborn jinn and it feels so vivid you cant distinguish it from reality.
Ishq jinn wants to possess your body use your body for enjoyment and encourage you to immoral paths like zina and adultery by rubbing stroking your genital areas breasts vjay etc.

Dilacbilaash
You are committing too much sins it is a warning from the rational part of your subsconcious(soul) by stimulating these scenerios and thinking what have you prepared for the eternal life.

Calaf
The choking is due to shaitan trying to frighten you or you are eating too much riba usury.

giphy.gif

why did you describe it so detailed? Now im hard :cosbyhmm:

You should write Erotica :damedamn:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Dreams like these are real esp if they become repititive.i wouldnt rule out jinn posession especially the jinn lover or ishq jinn.it is the most stubborn jinn and it feels so vivid you cant distinguish it from reality.
Ishq jinn wants to possess your body use your body for enjoyment and encourage you to immoral paths like zina and adultery by rubbing stroking your genital areas breasts vjay etc.

Dilacbilaash
You are committing too much sins it is a warning from the rational part of your subsconcious(soul) by stimulating these scenerios and thinking what have you prepared for the eternal life.

Calaf
The choking is due to shaitan trying to frighten you or you are eating too much riba usury.

tenor.gif

Damn, sex must be on your mind 24/7 if you're having dreams like that.

Yes ive had few of them, it feels like real sex.
Yeah I think about it a lot. Must be why it's happening in my dreams too.

Can't get over how real it felt, I thought it was actually happening :farmajoyaab:The guy I slept with in my dreams was a straight up hottie, so I can't really complain. I was getting it pretty good too.

How good are yours? Do you remember their face and actually feel like another person is with you?

Macalin M

Out here
I had one too. It felt so real and I blacked out afterwards. Woke up 7 in the morning, look to my left and I see a girl naked asking for another round....

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I have been having really vivid dreams this past month, the last one I had I was being attacked by pack of squirrels and I remember the leader was a woman cause she was pregnant and the only thing I could do to get away was to get in a dark hole and in my dreams apparently something was preventing these squirrels from getting into the hole with me, @Robin yours sounds like a fun dream, I don’t think I could say I ever had a raunchy dream, it’s always me being chased away :noneck:

Ive never experienced a sex dream, my sexual urge never builds up enough to get a sex dream because i jack off too much. :dabcasar:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Yeah I think about it a lot. Must be why it's happening in my dreams too.

Can't get over how real it felt, I thought it was actually happening :farmajoyaab:The guy I slept with in my dreams was a straight up hottie, so I can't really complain. I was getting it pretty good too.

How good are yours? Do you remember their face and actually feel like another person is with you?

I felt every sensation, the smallest things like breathing, moans, weight on top of me and ofc the
warmth and tightness of the vagina.

Every time im dreaming i can see everything but once i wake up i cant remember faces,
especially if ts a woman, yet i feel like ive seen her many times before.
Its a surreal experience but one of the best :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
During puberty, sure but never to the extent you described looool, I think the most I dreamed about was kissing etc, or seeing people naked? Which was more then enough looool

Post puberty not so much . Very low libido sadly. Those dreams sound fun though lol.

Maybe something is going on spiritually this month ? Last night when I fell asleep I was burning with positive energy , and woke up recharged like a battery , but I only slept like 4.5 hours lol. It was so weird and reminiscent of my childhood days. When you sleep and wake up RECHARGED. So maybe we are all sleeping weird this month.

@Robin maybe you should recite prayers before you sleep? Maybe that will reduce the sexual dreams.

I do Ayat al Kursi , Al Falaq and An Nas, Al ikhlak 3 times and the shahahda

I had a dream a few years ago where I was stranded on an island with Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, and someone else I was infatuated with at the time. They were all shirtless and had six-pack abs in my dream. That dream was wonderful. I was very sad when I woke up.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
I felt every sensation, the smallest things like breathing, moans, weight on top of me and ofc the
warmth and tightness of the vagina.

Every time im dreaming i can see everything but once i wake up i cant remember faces,
especially if ts a woman, yet i feel like ive seen her many times before.
Its a surreal experience but one of the best :ftw9nwa:
Wait hold up! "Especially if its with a woman"

:holeup:Let me not just say....:jaynerd:

Trending

Latest posts