Visual representation of why Hargeisa, West Burco & Sanaag communiity are political failures

War niyahow meeshu xaqqa ku lee yahay ka aqbal they are your smart people(how they did that was similar to all coastal northern areas ensuring they traded knowledge, goods, arms to the interior and 'taxing' them kkkkk and being the 'colonial' right hand man about 'lying about the interior' in terms of numbers, intelligence, reliability. They sold us out sxb as 'vikings and barbarics' who the colonial shouldn't deal with while selling themselves as 'strong civilized' clans. All coastal northerners did this to interior clans-men regardless of tribe. That's why they rose up to prominence in Somalia the coastal areas
Coldoon abdirazak and DP in hamar are agents against Somaliland. Cirro is mu'arid xizbi. Habar je'lo caught all da hate from 2010-2017, every1 gets their turn on the carousel :damedamn:
bro cirro just appointed a guy worse than coldoon and abdirazaaq Terra who used to call for open war against SL and was pro Farmajo and used to insult clans on Facebook live. Marka xamar laga soo eryay because not a grape could be squashed buu so noqday. The last time anyone went against Somaliland was 94 and it is the first time nin isaaq ah inu faqash like the actual faqash not when we are insulting konfuur people and calling them faqash the proper faqash uu dhabadilif uu noqdo

@Samaalism I hope PL and Sacad Muse cut a deal. The options are clear

1. Keep having SSC flip flopping for 20 years and we waste time. Yes they will come back to PL when they lose a position and they will do the same to you. No-one is winning, u won't win niyahow SSC and being unrealistic and the world can see your joining an unrealistic situation that there is permanent winner in SSC, when no-one will win cause they will flip flop.

2. We cut deals on SSC so they don't move back n forth and de-legitimatize our regional status as real government, if we are seen in the world not being able to resolve this matter, they will assume your not really mature states at all and still 'tribes' which is what the state less people intend to get out of this while also being PAID FOR it by our administration. We are paying regions who are tarnishing our status to the world.

If your politicians u will not entertain an area that has provided losses to you TAXES, u pay SSC salaries in govt, parliament, soldiers, they take aid from you and make your soldiers die and then leave you when they lose a position and 'eat' nicely from PL. The idea behind this is two fold. To make PL/SL look like 'tribes' and not real governments to the world, they want to delegate us back down to their level and tell Somali govt 'kuwani waa majerteniya iyo isaaq' mana noqon karan dawlad and we fed into it.

Or we act mature and treat these areas as 'treaties' where we remove both of them from our constitution, this will hurt them. Forget their camel taxes, we can secure far larger funding if we resolve the issue. We want billions of dollars in PL, adiguna weli waxad ka daba cararaysa canshuur yar dalka taal, that's why PL sees you as immature, nigga majerten is filthy rich and not focused on this suuq madow, we want to be near big economies. We want our locals inay 'calool macan oo GDP fican leh duuqan' so we can invest into our locals to enjoy another big calool so we can march to hamar and 'add' all those hawiyes into our calool. Sxb GDP waa calool weeye and u cant sit there and stop fighting over something cause that calool ayaa laga soo saaraya GDP wasted
Adal state and puntland state will have good relations

amboli

DIR POWER
The taxes that are taken by the local gov and by the central gov are different. The money that is generated from customs is taken by the central gov. Berbera has an annual budget of 7 million but generates well over 150m. Burco is where all SL livestock is taxed. Laas canood has a one of the best customs. baligobadle is going to be a major custom with the awaare corridor being built. Shekada customka waa rag contrbaan doonaya inay ka kulumastaan. If cirro is president he will never allow the entire SL ethiopia border to be one big custom because dowladisu dacifin and customs have to be agreed with the neighbouring country aswell or they’ll take it as controbaan and what Abdi iley done in Jamac dubad will happen. Waxa xisbiga kulmiye lagu ceebanayo to take voter share from them and waxa dhabta ah waa in la kala garto

t1.JPG
t2.JPG
t3.JPG
tfour.JPG

amboli

DIR POWER
The taxes that are taken by the local gov and by the central gov are different. The money that is generated from customs is taken by the central gov. Berbera has an annual budget of 7 million but generates well over 150m. Burco is where all SL livestock is taxed. Laas canood has a one of the best customs. baligobadle is going to be a major custom with the awaare corridor being built. Shekada customka waa rag contrbaan doonaya inay ka kulumastaan. If cirro is president he will never allow the entire SL ethiopia border to be one big custom because dowladisu dacifin and customs have to be agreed with the neighbouring country aswell or they’ll take it as controbaan and what Abdi iley done in Jamac dubad will happen. Waxa xisbiga kulmiye lagu ceebanayo to take voter share from them and waxa dhabta ah waa in la kala garto

t5.JPG
t6.JPG
rev.JPG

Attachments

• t5.JPG
    t5.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 40
  • t5.JPG
    t5.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 41

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Now you're my enemy. You're support for the break up of Somaliland.

Somaliland will forever be independent and Somaliland will be reformed for EQUALITY and NO TRIBALISM

Your going in circles, he made it clear his not changing SL to suit HY. U went in a circle and said we will reform SL to be EQUAL and Tribal Free. That's a fuckin circle of nothingness. War ninku said SL is fine and nothing is changing for anyone that is his position and his clan. U want something to change that is the opposite of what he just told u? so he is telling u got 2 options.

1. Accept the SL that is today
2. If u don't like it go away
3. Dont come back in the circle and say I want somaliland but not option 1

This makes ppl conclude your just here for conflict and that's when I did a deep investigation onto your clan and saw fowsiyo haji in hamar, galgala shababi humiliating SL as terrorists by hosting them in erigavo/burco and taking SL money into AL-QAEDA a registered terror network and attacking PL who is OFFICIALLY TITLED THE MOTHER OF SOMALIA by Somalis and the World even accepts this title after all the evidence has been shown. Puntland is sitting there not disturbing anyone in Somalia, we are sitting for solutions. We are state that sits with the world, not TRIBES LIKE HY IN GALGALA. That is why u should never waste your time dragging a state recognized as government into your tribal nonsense to delegitimatize it as a tribe. U can do that to SACAD MUSE dont you dare try that shit in PL. Cuz I am bah dubays u hear me, anagu warkeenu waa TOOS, we warn somalis directly we know all the somali tactics and not to waste their time and money.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@SirLancelLord you think those galgala guys who report to burco and erigavo are harming PL profile? the world has agreed PL is the mother of Somalia, your a tribe that is disagreeing with the world consensus when they come to Somalia, they will know your not real state then and insane. Your just hurting sacad muse cause we can prove your SL taxes goes to terrorists, we can tell the world your supporting a govt that is SHABAB itself which makes no sense in the world to even ENGAGE SL. I am suprised they still do giving the world money to a terrorist organization, because those money will be used to streghthen AL-QAEDA.

There is no reason for PL to compete with SL, we are the leaders and the world gave us the role of finding a solution for Somalia, it's been decided or else your state less aborigine if you don't like it, there is no ifs or buts or arguments choose your ROLE IN THE NATION. Either go back to SL and we will speak to them to stop assisting erigavo-burco with donor funds to attack PL using shabab and al-qaeda, if they don't the world must sanction you as terrorist state.

Somaliland status will never happen without PL approval, we are the solution makers and the world trust us. So you can sit there with independence cry but you need PL approval, everyone does, we are mature stakeholder and solve problems not DISTURB REGIONS which is the problem in Somalia. PPL who play a spoiler role are considered apart of the problem, they are not THE LEADER, but the problem Majerten has to resolve and find and answer for and tell America this is the solution(which must be honest solution that holds for long time) not what is in my interest.

I dont suggest treaty area because I want to humiliate u but I have found state-less regions tend to do better if u just declare them treaty area run by elders and they can live there admin less because they can never become a state, it's not feasible for many reasons. GM/SSC/BURCO/ERIGAVO treaty laws will be passed in PL/SL/SOMALIA as 'reserves' of ungoverned people, like native indians in america. We will refer to treaty laws when engaging u because u dont have a state to speak with, and I am not going to speak to HY when I am government, u must go back into Somaliland or speak to me with a treaty. I must do this or else everyone in america could be government, that means I could sit with donald trump as a citizen who is pissed of with my govt

Last edited:

amboli

DIR POWER
Problem with taxing good going through local district it makes it very expensive for the final consumer. That's why it was abolished except in Wajaale, Zaylac and Berbera. Th revenue collected will then be shared with all districts according to grade.

Attachments

• tex.JPG
    tex.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 38
Problem with taxing good going through local district it makes it very expensive for the final consumer. That's why it was abolished except in Wajaale, Zaylac and Berbera. Th revenue collected will then be shared with all districts according to grade.
Gebiley and sanaag should get the same funding but instead of that people are arguing if Gebiley should be A grade when less populous regions are not being talked about. After hargeisa and burco which are mammoths Berbera Gebiley and boromo districts have the same pop. Ceerigabo shouldn’t be A grade before gebilay is taken off A grade. Gebiley waxa laga uriniya reer oo cuqdad loo hayo.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
@SirLancelLord you think those galgala guys who report to burco and erigavo are harming PL profile? the world has agreed PL is the mother of Somalia, your a tribe that is disagreeing with the world consensus when they come to Somalia, they will know your not real state then and insane. Your just hurting sacad muse cause we can prove your SL taxes goes to terrorists, we can tell the world your supporting a govt that is SHABAB itself which makes no sense in the world to even ENGAGE SL. I am suprised they still do giving the world money to a terrorist organization, because those money will be used to streghthen AL-QAEDA.

There is no reason for PL to compete with SL, we are the leaders and the world gave us the role of finding a solution for Somalia, it's been decided or else your state less aborigine if you don't like it, there is no ifs or buts or arguments choose your ROLE IN THE NATION. Either go back to SL and we will speak to them to stop assisting erigavo-burco with donor funds to attack PL using shabab and al-qaeda, if they don't the world must sanction you as terrorist state.

Somaliland status will never happen without PL approval, we are the solution makers and the world trust us. So you can sit there with independence cry but you need PL approval, everyone does, we are mature stakeholder and solve problems not DISTURB REGIONS which is the problem in Somalia. PPL who play a spoiler role are considered apart of the problem, they are not THE LEADER, but the problem Majerten has to resolve and find and answer for and tell America this is the solution(which must be honest solution that holds for long time) not what is in my interest.

I dont suggest treaty area because I want to humiliate u but I have found state-less regions tend to do better if u just declare them treaty area run by elders and they can live there admin less because they can never become a state, it's not feasible for many reasons. GM/SSC/BURCO/ERIGAVO treaty laws will be passed in PL/SL/SOMALIA as 'reserves' of ungoverned people, like native indians in america. We will refer to treaty laws when engaging u because u dont have a state to speak with, and I am not going to speak to HY when I am government, u must go back into Somaliland or speak to me with a treaty. I must do this or else everyone in america could be government, that means I could sit with donald trump as a citizen who is pissed of with my govt

Living in the past know one likes tribalism

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200122-092050_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20200122-092050_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 79

SirLancelLord

VIP
Kkkk you know when you read the two files you posted you don’t have a leg to stand on.

Not gonna bother with you...

Willing to sell independence to Xamar for tribal supremacy

I may not like the government but I still support them and my country and hope for these best

Not gonna bother with you...

Willing to sell independence to Xamar for tribal supremacy

I may not like the government but I still support them and my country and hope for these best
But you don’t. When your clansmen are declaring war on SL and being dhabodilifs to kacanists waad ku raxaysata waxay leyaheen then you put your two cents in and say the gov is tribalistic and try to come from a SL angle. Your clansmen are doing dacwad about the SL to Finland and Swedish govs.

SirLancelLord

VIP
But you don’t. When your clansmen are declaring war on SL and being dhabodilifs to kacanists waad ku raxaysata waxay leyaheen then you put your two cents in and say the gov is tribalistic and try to come from a SL angle. Your clansmen are doing dacwad about the SL to Finland and Swedish govs.

Stop mentioning my clansmen

Everyone is an individual. I have my own view.

You're my people but I disagree with you but I still love you despite not liking where you stand

Trending