Visual representation of why Hargeisa, West Burco & Sanaag communiity are political failures

This man is garxajis he lives in gobolka jarar the third most populated gobol after faafan and sitti. It has 4 degmos 2 of which belong to his clan. He doesn’t have have a minister in DDS he’s not in gudiga fulinta he’s never had a president from his constituency as president of DDS. The 2 Ogaden degmo have been turned into 10 degmo and a maamul magaalo while he hasn’t had an increase at all. All the funds meant for jarar meant to build wells and schools for his constituency is being eaten in jigjiga and sent abroad by a man that has a fake degmo where he provides no services as there’s no people while his people are living in the 18th century. His people are mercilessly killed and have no gov services in an attempt to kick them out of DDS.

All clans from gadabursi to garre to cisse to Somali Mohamed have spoke to the federal government and the fake degmo are being removed. Ogaden start calaacaling because they know habar awal are the movers and shakers of DDS. This man has come out to defend them. Not only is he defending them he’s putting Abdi iley crimes on the back of habar awal and trying to rebrand us as heego even though heego is the Ogaden version of qeero.

He thinks he can harm habar awal. He thinks habar awal have taken his rights. Habar awal are not from the same gobol as him. Habar awal are the largest clan from gobolka faafan the most populated gobols in DDS. They have the majority of the farm land and the biggest towns like harta sheekh wajaale xarshin. Habar awal have been president of DDS twice. Habar awal have their wasir. Habar awal are in gudiga fulinta. Ogaden waxay ciid iyo ahmed shide ugu deganyaheen xaqdaradi ayay so afjarayan.

Soon once xaq is brought back to DDS Ogaden will say we are at war with ethiopia. They won’t attack an army base of capture a city but they will collect money of single mother qorbajoog and start highway banditry attacking Somali people and trying to kill them if they don’t pay the isbaaro toll.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism don't go back to fight game. I tried that with dhulbahante, it doesnt lead anywhere niyahow and only one who wins is him cause it discredits your govt as not mature and mother of somalia and in your 'independent somaliland' is your image. You need to protect imagekaga niyahow, he has nothing to lose, he isn't in power, he isn't a stakeholder of Somaliland, wuxu mooda in la haysto sida dhulbahantaha think of PL. U know deep down dhulbahante wax loo dhiibi karo ma jiro just like HY aadan wax uu dhibin. Xitaa if we elect dhulbahante another dhulbahante ayaa diidayo, same with HY hadu meesha soo faristo, watch other HY get angry. They never support any of their wasiro in somaliland they think waa lagu shaqaysta which is un-true I think, it's in your best interest.

Sacad muse should think about joining shareholder corporation in Somalia, wallahi niyahow shirkad weeye, saamigu waa parliamentka, plus u got good contacts developed thru your colonial days to find funders to begin purchasing hawiye, we got no choice sxb, hawiye xal diiday, xitaa they refused irirism thats when i realized ma raban nimanka dawlad, they want everyone fighting, conflict model. Mar puntland uu imaada like abgaal, kuwa kalena hargeisa shir la furo, niyahow nimankani xal ma raban inay na ceebayan mooye, aan iska jirno.

U cud buy your independence niyahow i am not sure why sacad muse never did, waa shirkad. Wax kasto waa la iibsada in somalia every position, so u should buy your independence by bringing in businesses who support sacad muse from your diaspora and purchase shareholders in parliament

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When I saw abaarso in somaliland i saw hope, i hope the best for them, the world will use that as good indicator sacad muse elites are mature niyahow and deserve more investment in education lakin arimaha localka ayaa ka dhimateen, u need to resolve this shit niyahow locally. We will sign a treaty on SOOL/CAYN they wont play us that SL/PL way ka tanasuleen iyo treaty ahan bay ula dhaqmayan oo dawlad la'an bring in western world to sign it. They will not go under hamar who can influence our regions tho which is A SHIRKAD. Maybe HY/HJ uu sheega tashda ama treaty time weeye, dont let them suck u in sxb and threaten you iyagu dawlad ma ahee

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
This man is garxajis he lives in gobolka jarar the third most populated gobol after faafan and sitti. It has 4 degmos 2 of which belong to his clan. He doesn’t have have a minister in DDS he’s not in gudiga fulinta he’s never had a president from his constituency as president of DDS. The 2 Ogaden degmo have been turned into 10 degmo and a maamul magaalo while he hasn’t had an increase at all. All the funds meant for jarar meant to build wells and schools for his constituency is being eaten in jigjiga and sent abroad by a man that has a fake degmo where he provides no services as there’s no people while his people are living in the 18th century. His people are mercilessly killed and have no gov services in an attempt to kick them out of DDS.

All clans from gadabursi to garre to cisse to Somali Mohamed have spoke to the federal government and the fake degmo are being removed. Ogaden start calaacaling because they know habar awal are the movers and shakers of DDS. This man has come out to defend them. Not only is he defending them he’s putting Abdi iley crimes on the back of habar awal and trying to rebrand us as heego even though heego is the Ogaden version of qeero.

He thinks he can harm habar awal. He thinks habar awal have taken his rights. Habar awal are not from the same gobol as him. Habar awal are the largest clan from gobolka faafan the most populated gobols in DDS. They have the majority of the farm land and the biggest towns like harta sheekh wajaale xarshin. Habar awal have been president of DDS twice. Habar awal have their wasir. Habar awal are in gudiga fulinta. Ogaden waxay ciid iyo ahmed shide ugu deganyaheen xaqdaradi ayay so afjarayan.

Soon once xaq is brought back to DDS Ogaden will say we are at war with ethiopia. They won’t attack an army base of capture a city but they will collect money of single mother qorbajoog and start highway banditry attacking Somali people and trying to kill them if they don’t pay the isbaaro toll.

You would never gain anything while you have hate for your brothers.

Fake Somalilander, this is not what somaliland stands for

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You would never gain anything while you have hate for your brothers.

Fake Somalilander, this is not what somaliland stands for

Dummy noone hates u, u got nothing, xal ayaa la raba, so we can progress and not be seen as conflict driven. U think ur region matters, it doesnt. U will get treaty model and ratified by PL/SL. We can use this to world that no conflict exists in the north and its ready for development and progress, while somalia GOVT is ready for SHAREHOLDERS. I noticed when a clan has nothing they are all conflict driven ileen waxba ma hayste, you can't resolve shit with them. Only they benefit the longer u speak to them because adaa ku khasaari gabtid OO WAX HAYSTA. SACAD MUSE AND MAJERTEN MUST TALK ABOUT THESE AREAS AS TREATY AREAS. So when the govt comes to PL AND SL, we can say these are just native reserves of PL/SL

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Dummy noone hates u, u got nothing, xal ayaa la raba, so we can progress and not be seen as conflict driven. U think ur region matters, it doesnt. U will get treaty model and ratified by PL/SL. We can use this to world that no conflict exists in the north and its ready for development and progress, while somalia GOVT is ready for SHAREHOLDERS

Somaliland is my country

I don't know what you're talking about and *who are you"

People that discriminate against clans are Anti SL we are all equal Somalilanders there's no different no matter where you live.

The current admin is supposed to work for all somaliland but they're too tribalistic

Stop mentioning clans you half breed it's 2020

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism osman mahmoud wouldnt of been a power hadu tolka sugi laha, its better adiga wax noqotid kadib tolka badbaadiso after wards markad awooda si fican ula wareegto. We even got rid of keeandiid, dhulbahante looma daahayo. Which makes sense u die together but if one survives u can come back and save the rest later. Dhulbahante treaty area buu ahaa, ma ahayn meel ay boqortoyada majerteniya gaadhi jiray, waa loo noqonaya sidi la ahan jiray. U will find @SirLancelLord and many poor people in Somalia they argue on how poor u r, war anigu dawlada iyo aduunka ii aqoonsan, i dont care wat a treaty aborigine ppl say. I know my power and economics and I know my history is rich like omani kingdom. I know they do this because waxba ma haystan look at GM ma masrufi karo dawlada, their broke niyahow, only 4 habar gedir taajir ECONOMY MA AHA, economy waa dadka dhan inay lacag haystan si dawlada taxation loo siiyo. habar gedir waa business ma aha dawlad

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somaliland is my country

I don't know what you're talking about and *who are you"

People that discriminate against clans are Anti SL we are all equal Somalilanders there's no different no matter where you live.

The current admin is supposed to work for all somaliland but they're too tribalistic

Stop mentioning clans you half breed it's 2020

Then join somaliland stop causing trouble in PL, that is the issue, I want u to go there and leave PL alone, see he wont go @Samaalism he doesnt want you nor me and he is hamar with fowsiyo. He wants labo beel wax haysto inu isku diro because he is nothing wuxu raba LETS ALL BE NOTHING. GO TO SOMALILAND WHY U TELLING ME, ANIGU DAWLAD BAAN AHAY I DONT NEED U, THE WHOLE WORLD WANTS ME. HE THINKS KHASAARO BA II GAADHAYSO, PUNTLAND KHASAARO MA GAADHAYSO THE WHOLE WORLD RECOGNIZES ME, I DONT NEED U HABAR YONISAY, WHY ARE U HERE IN PL AT MY PORT AND GALGALA, THATS WHY I AM ANGRY, JUST GO AWAY.

Like everyone knows garxajis are roofiyan now. You went to xamar and started making propaganda videos about HG and Abgal and about HSM like wtf. Majeerteen kicked you out of qardo. Like everyone can smell your shit.
All key stake holders of Somalia see you as a laangaab now. Waad uu badeedtay Somaliland. You’re entire clan has tried to destroy the through force of arms and through propaganda and way surtoobiwaysay.

As isaaq we allowed you to brand build after you got karbashed in 94. We had to do this or you wouldn’t accept Somaliland which ironically you started due to cuqdad for cumar arte.

This video is from paltalk decades ago of arap karbashing garxajis this is the facts.
The idiot liban samatalis doesn’t understand a key thing aswell. He’s cidagalle, sacad muse waxay isku haystaan deegan. HY deegaan iskuma haystaan waxay isku haystan xukun. Even if the sky falls you cannot be mayor of hargeisa while insulting the overwhelming majority of hargeisa population. It’s like murursade insulting abgaal and demanding to be the mayor. It makes no sense.

Muse bixi is ganna be the president of somalia. Habar awal are going to get their own maamul gobaleed. We will have atleast 65 seats in the parliament as a starting base before we start negotiations with other key stake holders in Somalia. HA/HJ will have atleast 30 seats combined. The southern Dir will fall under our wing and the gadabursi will be split in two the ones that are second fiddle to habar awal in the maamul gobaleed will go with us. Cisse will also go with us or lose all rights in Somalia. That’s 65 seats before we even start looking for political partners.

HJ are ganna be the stick that keeps HY in check in their maamul. HJ business community will be well looked after in adal state of Somalia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism THE WHOLE WORLD IS SHOWING HY PUNTLAND DAWLAD WEEYE, THEIR ALL IN PUNTLAND THEY DONT CARE HADU HABAR YONIS DAWLAD UU ARKA, U LOOK STUPID WHEN AMERICA IS SITTING WITH PUNTLAND ADIGO HABAR YONIS AH WAT ARE U IN THE WORLD? WAR NIYAHOW DADKA WAXAY YIHIN LOOOMA DIIDO. PUNTLAND WAA DAWLAD WEEYE ADIGUNA TREATY BA TAHAY

Bohol

VIP
The issue is residents of Gashaamo & Daroor woreda shouldn't be defending Abdirahman Ciid Dahir in Jigjiga who was bullied by another fellow minister due to failed project of "Isaaqism". They can defend their own minister (if he is HY or CG). Liban is correct. Isaaqism is a virus that should be buried everywhere.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Like everyone knows garxajis are roofiyan now. You went to xamar and started making propaganda videos about HG and Abgal and about HSM like wtf. Majeerteen kicked you out of qardo. Like everyone can smell your shit.
All key stake holders of Somalia see you as a laangaab now. Waad uu badeedtay Somaliland. You’re entire clan has tried to destroy the through force of arms and through propaganda and way surtoobiwaysay.

As isaaq we allowed you to brand build after you got karbashed in 94. We had to do this or you wouldn’t accept Somaliland which ironically you started due to cuqdad for cumar arte.

This video is from paltalk decades ago of arap karbashing garxajis this is the facts.
The idiot liban samatalis doesn’t understand a key thing aswell. He’s cidagalle, sacad muse waxay isku haystaan deegan. HY deegaan iskuma haystaan waxay isku haystan xukun. Even if the sky falls you cannot be mayor of hargeisa while insulting the overwhelming majority of hargeisa population. It’s like murursade insulting abgaal and demanding to be the mayor. It makes no sense.

Muse bixi is ganna be the president of somalia. Habar awal are going to get their own maamul gobaleed. We will have atleast 65 seats in the parliament as a starting base before we start negotiations with other key stake holders in Somalia. HA/HJ will have atleast 30 seats combined. The southern Dir will fall under our wing and the gadabursi will be split in two the ones that are second fiddle to habar awal in the maamul gobaleed will go with us. Cisse will also go with us or lose all rights in Somalia. That’s 65 seats before we even start looking for political partners.

HJ are ganna be the stick that keeps HY in check in their maamul. HJ business community will be well looked after in adal state of Somalia.

Since the world deals with hargeisa and garowe, we are the government, lets not talk to aborigines who want to make it harti and isaaq thing. Sacad muse and Majerten have the power, the rest can enjoy treaty model and live state less lik they used to, lets discuss how the treaty areas and the government operates. Meelaha isaaqa we will give treaty to HABAR AWAL. U control it as treaty area and meelaha hartiga will be treaty areas for PL. Labadu meel waa dawlad la'an and they wont sit with the world

The issue is residents of Gashaamo & Daroor woreda shouldn't be defending Abdirahman Ciid Dahir in Jigjiga who was bullied by another fellow minister due to failed project of "Isaaqism". They can defend their own minister (if he is HY or CG). Liban is correct. Isaaqism is a virus that should be buried everywhere.

But, subeer awalism is doing fine "super power " . But, in all honesty I don't believe in "Isaaqism " I. E 1992-1997 war in SL.

Since the world deals with hargeisa and garowe, we are the government, lets not talk to aborigines who want to make it harti and isaaq thing. Sacad muse and Majerten have the power, the rest can enjoy treaty model and live state less lik they used to, lets discuss how the treaty areas and the government operates. Meelaha isaaqa we will give treaty to HABAR AWAL. U control it as treaty area and meelaha hartiga will be treaty areas for PL. Labadu meel waa dawlad la'an and they wont sit with the world

There is no such thing as issaq. Its habar awal, garhajix, Arup, habar Jeclo and Ayub.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

So what's the solution? notice u provide none, u just object and refuse anything @Samaalism kkkk ma hamar ayaa xal taalo? hamar waa beec, it's shareholder corporation, every position is bought. If u want us to go to hamar for business thats fine, the govt is business, lets find funders and start selling hawiye or something, koley 1 dollar jeebkisa ba ku jire he isnt a customer isaga la iibsanaya dee. Hamar 1000 ppl ayaa lacag haysta inte kale waa 1 dollar weeye sida meelaha adoomaysiga lagu samayn jirey land owners and slaves. Waxasi economy lama oran karo ama meel dawlad jirta, maba deeqi kara dawlad 1000 qof lacag haysto canshurteeda, meeshasi waa ganacsi keliya ma gaadhin heer dawlad ama umaad lacag haysto

You’re delusional this is nothing to do with isaaq. The fake degmo is a problem for all somalis in DDS. We don’t need you we are a power player in the faafan gobol and we can make alliances with other Somalis for danta guud. When we made shirka direed and made Somali galbeed shake even cagjar had to say something about it. What did you do? You said anaga ONLF baan la shirayna and farah macalim a Kenyan welcomed you in your own deegan wajaale like you’re a foreigner.

Wallahi waxad tahay ba ba iska yar. If you were atleast bringing your self to power I would respect it but you’ve failed and now anagad na xagxaganaysan.

In about a years time when the xisbis in Somaliland open back up HY are ganna have a civil war sidi add qamadiga isku dilijirteen. Arap are no longer with you as you never handed over waddani to them. People are already saying cirro wuu jilicsanyahay and koox odandoonta umadaad na nacsiseen ba so baxaya and all the people who’ve been shouting for 2 years now are all going to be kicked out of HY politics like they were in 1997

Bohol

VIP
You’re delusional this is nothing to do with isaaq. The fake degmo is a problem for all somalis in DDS. We don’t need you we are a power player in the faafan gobol and we can make alliances with other Somalis for danta guud. When we made shirka direed and made Somali galbeed shake even cagjar had to say something about it. What did you do? You said anaga ONLF baan la shirayna and farah macalim a Kenyan welcomed you in your own deegan wajaale like you’re a foreigner.

Wallahi waxad tahay ba ba iska yar. If you were atleast bringing your self to power I would respect it but you’ve failed and now anagad na xagxaganaysan.

In about a years time when the xisbis in Somaliland open back up HY are ganna have a civil war sidi add qamadiga isku dilijirteen. Arap are no longer with you as you never handed over waddani to them. People are already saying cirro wuu jilicsanyahay and koox odandoonta umadaad na nacsiseen ba so baxaya and all the people who’ve been shouting for 2 years now are all going to be kicked out of HY politics like they were in 1997

So if it is a problem for all Somalis in Ethiopia why are you the only one crying? I don't see Garhajis, Cisse or Gadabursi of Ethiopia crying.

Worry about avenging for the massacre of Allaybaday (inside Somaliland region). You think you are smart and can cry for Isaaqniimo anytime you want? deal with your problems with Ogaden on your own and I will deal with mine.

Women in Gabiley, Somaliland region cry after deadly Allaybaday massacre by Liyuu Police

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@SirLancelLord u know how u exposed yourself, u never talk about Somalia(hidden pact) while u work on destroying PL/SL using harti/isaaq isku dir. U tell @Samaalism we are somalilanders and u attack puntland and harti darod. Halka bohol focuses on discrediting Somaliland. Then Caare opens up another front with jabhad. U got Wadani inside Somaliland trying to weaken Sacad muse and show that somaliland is bad govt by causing political problems. U got fowsiyo sitting with hawiye. Markas ayaan idin ka quustay as potential partner,

I saw the reason, your like GM or SSC or any region that has no government presence or any stake because u dont sit with the world and recognized, you play a spoiler role ama 'opposition' so I figured a treaty solution is best where u remain state less similar to the HY/HARTI heeshish in erigavo, that's like treaty or MJ/SACAD treaty in Galkacyo. I saw markan GM faraha kala baxay and left him as dawlad la'an and talked to them as 'treaty' area for no state, PUNTLAND DEVELOPED strongly. If we do the same with SSC or any area that is state less and opposition, I am certain more development is guaranteed for PL and Hargeisa

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

West Burco is a political victim of "Somaliland" or "Isaaq". The historical domination of those people have made them political outcasts in Hargeisa people do not want the return of the Garxajis power block. It's an active and intended policy towards them if we are frank, they were duped.

Who benefits from their demise? None other than Sacad Muuse, qabiil yar oo inkaaran. So it is natural he feels strongly about this. In the name of Somaliland lets all benefit the Berbera corridor and leave the rest for the wolves is no policy. You make it appear as they have a natural tribal bias when there is long lasting policies to keep them down.

Trending

Latest posts