Visual representation of why Hargeisa, West Burco & Sanaag communiity are political failures

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
@sincity it is up to your communities not the government to assist them and bring NGO, Locals, businessmen, and diaspora, it's up to you to help them because the taxes the government get isn't enough for development of all the region. Don't blame the govt for this niyahow. That is what the govt is sitting down for to increase it's potential tax pool so it can deliver more services, while u sit there arguing with them on qabiil, you are fuckin joke. Pay your taxes amniga adaa ku nool not sacad muse, you must pay your taxes or else there is no security, it's back to green lines and every clan in it's own area which is the objective of SSC/HY/HJ in my view, inay dawladnimadeena soo riddan oo loo noqdo sidi 91. Yaa ka 'faidayo' taasi? we all lose without a government and security as we can't begin to reform the society or gain access to our diaspora/business ppl/locals/foreigners.

U want us to return to Galmudug style model? in la kala faristo with our soldiers and there is no government? look at galmudug its finished
We are not talking about tax money so your point is invalid. We are talking about international funds being unfairly distributed which is causing the marginalization of entire regions. If it was tax money returning to the taxed areas there's no problem but in this case it simply isn't.

First of all the UN census is fake it has no field work it is arbitrary numbers that come from villa somalia and Kenyan based NGOs that Somalis work in. Second that same SDF chart has been thrown around for the last 5 years. The last president was from caynaba sool and the president before that was from borama so why didn’t they fix what you’re crying about?

The reality is we don’t even need SDF we need to keep our taxes and stop sending them to bariga. When we are no longer claiming Somaliland Somalia won’t be able to fight against our FDI. We don’t need cayd. Somalia needs a federal gov like the United States.

Borama to hargeisa is completely paved by the gov. Borama to lawyacado is getting paved by the African development fund.

Burco to ceerigabo is nearly complete and mayd port project will be restarted.
Laas canood is getting every mashruuc it can and a dry port

Jplg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism I worry for sacad muse because u got abaarso, before I didn't care and considered u a tribe trying to appeal to tribes in that vicious cycle and wanted PL to show how much more mature we are where we acknowledge clans are reality in PL but we create a system that is free and fair for all and just need streghtening institutions to ensure that constitution is followed, we don't tell people u can't love your tribe lakin u will follow the rule of law and constitution like every other tax payers. U can't sell the international community bullshit, which is where they treat your 'status' lower then PL and why they make u conform to 'Somalia' realizing you haven't matured and realized siyasadu 'wa dano lee yahay' ma aha 'dad la qanciyo' all day as companies want to get in and begin production if the state is structured to meet the realities of it's constitutient not sell the international community a fiction that isn't on the ground.

I can be bah dubays and I love bah dubays and I always will but I will follow the puntland constitution and laws which all sub clans agreed to and earn my position in the state and pay my taxes like all other puntites must, but the state must be streghtened with legal systems that are not bought and courts and institutions that are following it's constitutional guideline. Somaliland meeshasi bay ku fashilmeen, u try to act like your white man sxb and the world can see there is nothing there in Somaliland about london and new york and puntland is taken as a more serious stakeholder that is seeking realistic solutions while your seeking IDEALISTIC SOLUTIONS. U will be there for 100 years convincing burco and erigavo while PL establishs the environment for investment into it's people. That's why 100 roads are done in PL, yet in SL you will see when u go to hargeisa all the facilities of a state is barely functioning beyond diaspora investment(which isnt there money but western gdp' the locals dont want u sitting there wasting their time and want u to become a state and learn the art of negiotation

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I’m still confused at how garxajis are marginalised. There is no quantifiable way to say garxajis are marginalised. It’s just calaacal.

How does Gabiley have 2 Fire Stations and constant upgrades to their hospital New schools

And Burco has nothing Erigavo has nothing
Yes they're badly managed by corrupt individuals but the central government needs to step in if a local government is not performing

Somaliland is currently tribally minded which is WRONG we are all equal in the wires of our Constitution.

SirLancelLord

VIP
@sincity haday dawlad kale jiri lahayd I wud advice u to not join SL, lakin ma jiro dawlad kale in somalia, waa shirkad waa iib, dont join somalia niyahow or u get sold with them. We shud be happy where-ever there is some semblance of a government and improve it so we can become PL/SL oo dawlad rasmi ah and we use Somalia as 'shirkadeena' and we start treating it like 'business' and eventually the south will disappear who are the problem because haday dawlad haysan lahayeen oo dhab ah, dalkani ma noqdeen like a company. Do u want your ppl to join such thing? you have a better deal in SL, stay there and help it succeed

Stop accusing of of not wanting Somaliland, it's our country too but the current administration is very tribalistic and massive reforms are needed

Rooting out tribalism / nepotism from government then remove it from society.

Then pump all money in infrastructure /Health and Education

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
How does Gabiley have 2 Fire Stations and constant upgrades to their hospital New schools

Yes they're badly managed by corrupt individuals but the central government needs to step in if a local government is not performing

Somaliland is currently tribally minded which is WRONG we are all equal in the wires of our Constitution.

A govt role is to provide the basic outcome and ensure it's maintained so your locals can start being invested into, their not going to buy you a house or business. Currently they are surviving of small base of 'diaspora and business men taxes and berbera port' this isn't enough to reach burco or erigavo but cover the government expenses to operate as a government.

U should thank your lucky stars the govt has provided 'security' because they have achieved that outcome for you even though it's not 'reliable' security ama mid laysku halayn karo sida western world, but it's better then Somalia govt who relies on donors and still hasn't achieved security. The amount of money @nomand gets from donors for hamar security and he can't deliver security, he will lose the election and the world will demand a new leader or else they pull out. It's not fair the world gives u money and you still sit there and achieve nothing and claim your nabad and noolal, Majerten will deal with B22N SADE

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Stop accusing of of not wanting Somaliland, it's our country too but the current administration is very tribalistic and massive reforms are needed

Rooting out tribalism / nepotism from government then remove it from society.

Then pump all money in infrastructure /Health and Education

Sxb who are u kidding, u act like can fool people and smart when we know how u operate, u use the somali cultural tricks which is exposed long time ago niyaow. If u loved SL, u wouldn't be bothering PL in galgala mountains and leading those shababis, u wouldn't be in hamar with fowsiyo adan, u would stay in hargeisa, ma ana burco ama erigavo ama hargeisa aaado, I am happy with my dawlad. If I came and disturbed u in SL, it would mean 'I am embarassing my government'. U r doing this too sacad muse so PL can then show the CIA and yes Diyano has access thru PSF that SL is hosting terrorists and using it to harm stable regions, which is your objective, it cant be sacad muse objective inu dawladisa ka dhigo risk to the world. U then want in PL/SL isku dhacan and therefore lose our state status, I am the mother of Somalia and the world recognized that title for me, I am not some dude in galmudug who calls himself father of somalia and noone in the world said that. He operates outside state protocols, waa qof raba inu dawladnimada manta barto, but the only thing he shud get is treaty model

SirLancelLord

VIP
Sxb who are u kidding, u act like can fool people and smart when we know how u operate, u use the somali cultural tricks which is exposed long time ago niyaow. If u loved SL, u wouldn't be bothering PL in galgala mountains and leading those shababis, u wouldn't be in hamar with fowsiyo adan, u would stay in hargeisa, ma ana burco ama erigavo ama hargeisa aaado, I am happy with my dawlad. If I came and disturbed u in SL, it would mean 'I am embarassing my government'. U r doing this too sacad muse so PL can then show the CIA and yes Diyano has access thru PSF that SL is hosting terrorists and using it to harm stable regions, which is your objective, it cant be sacad muse objective inu dawladisa ka dhigo risk to the world.

Not gonna waste my time on you...

Governance is supposed to be for all not for a select group of citizens

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL

9% of all DEVELOPMENT IN SOMALILAND goes to Gabiley. That is why they are building more than the others because they have more funds at their disposal. I predict a civil war in SOMALILAND in the future because of the unfair distribution of 5% for Sool, 5% for Sanaag and 5% for Awdal.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Not gonna waste my time on you...

Governance is supposed to be for all not for a select group of citizens

Yeah iska carar the game is over you stateless aborigine, you will fucking get treaty like you always, reer badiye xun who has no access to the world and the world wants nothing to do with u so you want to bring me down huh? anigu majerten baan ahay, u cant use isaaqnimo on me and fool me, I am the mother of somalia, ana leh somalia dhan oo calooshayda ku jira. I am the mother of Somalia, but I will cut a deal with Sacad muse inu calooshisa gashdo HY/HJ and Khatumo(treaty area) siday ahan jireen or else PL should continue exposing them as not a state but apart of the PROBLEM in Somalia and there the role of SL must be handed to PL the mother of Somalia. We don't sit there trying to use SOMALI LIES LIKE U DO WITH 1ST WORLD COUNTRY LIKE AMERICA AND CIA HAHAHAHAHH YOU DUMB c*nt, THESE PPL ARE LIKE SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY, HACKERS, NUKES, AND U THINK U CAN USE SOMALI ISKU DIR SHIT ON PPL THAT ADVANCED. KEEP LOSING SIRLANCE. U HATE ME CUZ U KNOW MAJERTEN DOESNT NEED U, U R FULL OF MASEER AND ENVY FOR ME, I IGNORE U CUZ UR ABORIGINE MA ADAA DAWLAD HAYSTA, U R IN SACAD MUSE STOMACH STAY IN THERE HAKA SOO BIXIN BAAN KU IRI, HA II IMANIN MY REGION, I DEAL WITH NIGGAS I DONT DANCE WITH THEM.

SACAD MUSE TAKE BACK HY/HJ IN YOUR STOMACH, WAY KA SOO BAXEEN INTO GALGALA MOUNTAINS, THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN STATELESS PPL AY KA SOO BAXAN CALOOL, WAA RABSHO SOCODO SINCE HE HAS NO STATE. JUST STAY IN HARGEISA AND BURCO U WILL NEVER DISEMPOWER MAJERTEN, U JUST EMBARASSING SACAD MUSE AND DISEMPOWERING HIM AS NOT LEGITIMATE STATE. MAJERTEN IS DECIDED BY THE WORLD WAA REAL STATE, NOT A STATELESS ABORIIGNE OO QABIIL KA HADLAYO, ONLY PPL WHO TALK QABIIL AT NATIONAL STAGE WAA STATE LESS PPL LIKE U AND HABAR GEDIR AND KHATUUMO

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
@Samaalism THE WHOLE WORLD IS SHOWING HY PUNTLAND DAWLAD WEEYE, THEIR ALL IN PUNTLAND THEY DONT CARE HADU HABAR YONIS DAWLAD UU ARKA, U LOOK STUPID WHEN AMERICA IS SITTING WITH PUNTLAND ADIGO HABAR YONIS AH WAT ARE U IN THE WORLD? WAR NIYAHOW DADKA WAXAY YIHIN LOOOMA DIIDO. PUNTLAND WAA DAWLAD WEEYE ADIGUNA TREATY BA TAHAY
:mjkkk: Bro, know when to get involved in threads. Stay out of this.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:mjkkk: Bro, know when to get involved in threads. Stay out of this.

Bro he has to go back into his 'calool' ceeb ma aha, dadka runta ba loo sheega been been iyo sir sir way dhamatay we live in advanced societies now niyahow those primitive shit doesn't work anymore bro and somalis still use it and embarass all Somalis in diaspora. If bah dubays manta ka baxo caloosha puntland, waxan noqonaya 'state less' ama 'qabiil iyo nabadoon' leh, I will not be state, no-one in the world will sit with bah dubays. So my only option is to join another government if it will accept me(based on their constitution) or remain like Galmudug/Khatumo/HY/HJ and state less and treaty area. U only have those options bro, runta ragga waa loo sheega, xitaa haday qabil kale yihin. Lama firsado and then 'snitch em out to CIA' to 'discredit' SL oo runti waa dawlad jira lakin dhib wayn ku gaban 'qabilada meeshasi ku nool'. I just want them not near me so I can show PL is a mature state and not serving the interest of conflict ridden un-decided treaty areas.

GM will spend 100 years learning how to be state because they never were a state, waa inu 'calool gala' be it 'hamar' which is governed by all 'Somalis' who can keep him under ORDER or else waa inu Puntland caloosheeda gala siday ahan jirtay. Lakin 'calool' ma rabi war ma ahee, adaa ku khasaaro gabtid as you just rot away in tribal existence and treaty areas because the world has decided. Look at HS oo 'dantisa' fahmay oo 'calool' Somaliyeed(SFG) iska galay, lakin GM dantisa ma garan weli. Khatumo Wa lamid, iyo HY/HJ waa the same just a nuisance to the world because they have nothing to lose as they are not recognized as a state. He can cry all he wants MAJERTENIYA but the world has decided Puntland is a government

What happens to the budget that does to ceerigabo? What happens to the budget that goes to burco? The hospital in Gebiley is built by khadra xayd. It’s the dumbest things you moan about Gebiley has 2 fire stations because that’s where the tog wajaale border crossing is where most of SL tax comes from. That tax is used for the burco and ceerigabo degmo budget let’s not kid ourselves. And you also blame the failures at local level on habar awal for example your fat mayor in burco is a criminal while the mayor of berbera is winning international awards.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman by not helping them solve their issue, PL gets caught up in the mess, then we all get held back and seen as 'risky'. This is the intention of those 'treaty' areas to bring us back down to their level of no governance. They want us to live like GM, meel aan dawlad jirin iyo beelo jira keliya, the aborigine way, lakin taasi 'treaty' ba lala gala because ma aha meel dawlad iyo treatygasi waxaa la mariya parliamentkagi iyo treatyga waxaa loo dhiiba beeshooda ileen dawlad ma ahee mana noqon karo aduunka lama farisan karo, he has nothing to negiotate with u beyond a treaty, no-one in the world see that area as potential government due to many factors(history, economical viability, security, their elites, locals, diaspora, population). The reason is sxb if you give every tribe a government, it isn't viable and worth it. It's like bah dubays isn't viable at government stage. Marka waa ku qasban ahay inan calool dorto si aan bah dubays wax ka dhigo, rather then live in state less condition and have someone inu 'ii soo tashdo' ileen aborigine waa loo tashda dhinaca dhaqaalaha not dhinaca GOVERNMENTKA

The maddest thing is the last president was from caynaba the president before that was from borama the budget isn’t arbitrarily allocated. Borama and burco both failed the UN JPLG project because of their mayors. But you will blame other people. And this 5% stuff isn’t real. And you keep talking about Gebiley like it’s some tulo it’s one of the most populated areas in SL it has one of the highest voter turn out. During kacaan census it was one of the most populated regions. Both Gebiley and wajaale are bigger than ceerigabo. They pay local and central gov taxes.

You just have cuqdad

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman anigu beel fican baan ka dhashay, they don't teach us to destroy a government but to work within it following the laws of land and constitution. The reason is we fear we return to GM status and no government dan iguma jirto. So my intention to solve Somaliland is, clan driven but I follow the 'nidaam' and 'calool' principle, meel aan dawlad jirin ma aada or else I won't be able to grow bah dubays. We have clans-mens in Sool beeshayda so I can take advantage of opportunities in SL because somalis don't live in one area as you think, my clan lives in separate areas. Some in PL and Some in Sool. But if Sool joins SL, I can gain access to opportunities in Hargeisa while enjoying my PL rights where my other villages are. My intention is my clan, there is no shame in that and white people congratulate me on my honesty and being frank to them and they respect I follow the law of the land so I dont consider myself above other tax payers in the society.

I want to prepare my locals in falidhidin with study opportunities in 'abaarso' and increase their quality of education and buy a 'spot' from 'sacad muse locally' and their Somalilanders technically if Sool joins it. I will do the same in PL for my locals if there is benefit for my clan. I will then go where-ever there is an opportunity to increase bah dubays GDP. As Somali it isn't my responsibility your city or clan, we work inside a fair and free system to achieve our goals, it's up to you what u do with your time and your clan resources. I don't sit there watching other clans but looking at where bah dubays opportunity is. I want strong base oo jeebkooda lacag ku jira and the only way is thru 'access to high quality education' so they get HAYAD jobs and in the future other skilled jobs in PL/SL.

Then they can go join elite areas of hamar and pimp out the 1 dollar hawiye. 30 SANO bay waqti iga dhumiyee hawiye, u know what that means in GDP. Aarsiga waa caadi lakin NIDAAM BA LOO MARA and u don't create a situation where the state collapses or the institutions break the constitution law. All govts are like that in australia, america. Just do it without breaking the law. I dont hate any clan that doesnt disturb me or my clan potential, HG disturbed that. HY/HJ are disturbing this and they creating a situation for themselve where they will be treated like HAWIYE where clans pimp them for 20 years hadad waqti iga qaado anigu, i will ensure your people will be DEALT WITH. I also know bah dubays civilians were killed as civilian workers in hargeisa, arintasina way ii dhigan tahay. We aint clowns niyahow anagu, lakin nidaamkana iyo dawladnimadu lama taaban karo, we will wait for the aarsi time it's called 'magta' nabadoonkeena noo sheego meelaha dagaaladi ay dad na laga dilay in kasto ma badno lakin waa in loo aara

Last edited:
What happens to the budget that does to ceerigabo? What happens to the budget that goes to burco? The hospital in Gebiley is built by khadra xayd. It’s the dumbest things you moan about Gebiley has 2 fire stations because that’s where the tog wajaale border crossing is where most of SL tax comes from. That tax is used for the burco and ceerigabo degmo budget let’s not kid ourselves. And you also blame the failures at local level on habar awal for example your fat mayor in burco is a criminal while the mayor of berbera is winning international awards.

I thought that "sheikh" mayor in Burao wants to build an Islamic university. ...

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman ciidaan hadi la dilo it's not 'mag' issue but civilian un-armed must be resolved. My awoowe used to walk freely from garowe to burco isaga toreykisa wato buying stuff from burco market, we are strongly gob clan, qof nalama hadli kare. Those days are the real days. Now they kill civilians niyahow

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman imagine how much mag payments HG has to pay, cause they kill un-armed civilians for 30 years, they don't have 'tough ciidaan' somalis realized that ages ago and the world see it or else why would he target civilians hadu ciidaanka ka guulaysan karo? he is nigga faanayo, that why he is disempowered and will never be given big technological transfers like PL and SL to an extent(they have bad record in erigavo and hargeisa targetting civilians) and mag matters which is used against the credibility of their region, we can just demonstrate to the world they will do the same to the rest of world if empowered. Majerten has this shit on lock-down niyahow, we never enagage or harm civilians our army is too strong dee and doesn't need to.

The only time we came close to touching civilians was in 2006 war in Hamar and it was approved by the world community because HG is in the black list of the world and they were using civilian sheilds. So GM is never going to be strong state and they know this hence they support anti government spoilers like terrorists because he will either be stateless or weak state with weak GDP and like the missisipi of Somalia begging other regions and mogadishu diaspora becuz the locals will remain peasants with 1 dollar. It doesnt matter if HG says sorry or pays all the MAG for civilian deaths, it's decided matter somalia and internationally, it's only about containing them either with a 'treaty' of no government or joining PL their old sultanates or Mogadishu which Puntland created for Somalis to govern, marka mar walbo wuxu ku dhex jira calool majerten

The maddest thing is the last president was from caynaba the president before that was from borama the budget isn’t arbitrarily allocated. Borama and burco both failed the UN JPLG project because of their mayors. But you will blame other people. And this 5% stuff isn’t real. And you keep talking about Gebiley like it’s some tulo it’s one of the most populated areas in SL it has one of the highest voter turn out. During kacaan census it was one of the most populated regions. Both Gebiley and wajaale are bigger than ceerigabo. They pay local and central gov taxes.

You just have cuqdad

Tirakoob ay dowladdii kacaanka ku soo bandhigtay tirada degmada Gabiley miyaad nala wadaagi karta ?

Trending

Latest posts