Virgins of SomaliSpot soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Gentlemen, lemme give some unasked for personal advice. Ur first time is not gonna live up to ur expectation, the reason why follows. We're all circumsized, and ur dick has had roughly 20 years to chafe and grow tough from rubbing against ur jeans/whity tighties. Ur shit is rough and calloused compared ti the original, take a foray into Google Images if u don't believe me. Fortunately you can buy a chafe protector such as found here http://manhood.mb.ca to wear when u're playing ball, running or just walking around alot

Head will become enjoyable, and u won't be tempted to go ham on that punani just to feel some sensation. Be gentle and may the force be with you. :ahh::denzelnigga::shaq:

So...do you actually wear it 24/7? :browtf:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Not at the beginning no just when I was hoopin or running, but now that shit chafes if I'm not wearing it for too long. Sex n head have gotten so much better and my shit looks healthy as hell, so decent trade-off 9.6/10

Don't troll me on this, does head actually feel better? :browtf: I'm very skeptical about this. It just looks like a fancy sock for your dick.
f*ck i look likea dick diaper wearing fag or something:mugshotman:

:drakelaugh::dead::dead:

Don't troll me on this, does head actually feel better? :browtf: I'm very skeptical about this. It just looks like a fancy sock for your dick.

:drakelaugh::dead::dead:
U shud be skeptical if this was some expensive ass shit, but it's not. Dick sock is like 20 bucks and they send u two, and it's like velvet on the inside. The chafing makes sense that it would make ur dick tougher n more calloused which is counterproductive, I'm telling u man to man that head, sex and "self love" all feel 10x better, take it or leave it

yep,and i even made a thread about it's effects
99.jpg

Fap adeer FAP!

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
what happened to you,dont worry i take the experiences of victims seriously,explain in pm if you need to ,you seem like you had an awful experience with circumcision .

"What's done to children, they will do to society." - Dr. Karl A. Menninger

I maintain that the genital mutilation of female and male children is the single greatest calamity that is responsible for the state the Somali people are in. The violation and torture of children has far-reaching consequences!

This crime against God has a devastating impact on the human body and psyche.

Hold Your Children Tight.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
"What's done to children, they will do to society." - Dr. Karl A. Menninger

I maintain that the genital mutilation of female and male children is the single greatest calamity that is responsible for the state the Somali people are in. The violation and torture of children has far-reaching consequences!

This crime against God has a devastating impact on the human body and psyche.

Hold Your Children Tight.
war niyoo suaalkaygaa kaa jawaab bal maxaa kuugu dacay saxib

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending