Virginity

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
It’s definitely a weird question. Maybe he thinks you’re marriage material and wants to do some research.

Just say your for the streets or your a virgin, honesty is the best policy. The more partners a female has the increased probability of divorce within 5 years.
wolfinger-sex-partners-divorce-figure-1-1.png

Some men think just because his Somali he can ask whatever questions comes to his mind. You should have told him wad idib dartantay don’t ask me that question ever again and xuduudada haa so dhaafin nanabyahow. And also walal never ever let a stranger especially a man to get comfortable around you.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
What signals he’s my Somali co worker. He’s my people so from that I assumed he was a nice guy and would help me more than others. I’m always friendly to Somalis, they’ve always helped me when I need them (strangers at that) but this may have be capped to women and kids only now lmaooo
Bruh, never be friendly with a Somali man, they will think you’re interested in them. Somali men are not your average person even saying Salam to them means a marriage proposal...let alone asking for their help, awkward as hell.:tacky:

Bruh, never be friendly with a Somali man, they will think you’re interested in them. Somali men are not your average person even saying Salam to them means a marriage proposal...let alone asking for their help, awkward as hell.:tacky:
What kinda guys are you around :gucciwhat:

loool I wouldnt go that far. I just get sense Amal is a sweet person and people sometimes feel they can say whatever they want to you because you havent shown them your bad side. He overstepped the mark and if I was her I wouldnt say anything. But I would make sure we have clearer boundaries from now on

Some random Muslim guy asked about my virginity? What do you guys think about this behaviour. Weird?? I had no reply I just said id rather not discuss. For context we were having a random conversation at work, don’t know the guy like that (co worker friends) and not shukansi or talking stage.
SO ARE YOU ? SHIIIIIIT

loool I wouldnt go that far. I just get sense Amal is a sweet person and people sometimes feel they can say whatever they want to you because you havent shown them your bad side. He overstepped the mark and if I was her I wouldnt say anything. But I would make sure we have clearer boundaries from now on
no I’m that :damedamn: I told him to mind his business in a polite way. Yh I’ve had co workers who are invasive but it’s usually women so it’s not uncomfortable. But yes clear boundries have always been there idk why he blurted it out to me

That’s a first. I don’t usually work with Somali guys but the ones I’ve met can be weird. Isss okay

Trending