virgin faraxs and halimos how do you stay pure

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
man some of those chicks will set you up. Espescially ones from falstaff. My madow friend tried to wuss a big bawty halimo from down those ends and he brought her to his house salivating :russ:Geeljires knockdown his door tied him up and ran sacked his house. He was really hurt :mjcry:
Shit almost happened to me I linked a nice mali ting from my block and some abdis popped in the cut and aimed it at my head :jcoleno:

One of the niggas took they skimask off and they was like "oh shit that's abdi he from round here" :jaynerd:

Them niggas got shook asf when they found out who I was :kanyehmm:

Still managed to smash thats how sick my game be tho :kanyeshrug:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Shit almost happened to me I linked a nice mali ting from my block and some abdis popped in the cut and aimed it at my head :jcoleno:

One of the niggas took they skimask off and they was like "oh shit that's abdi he from round here" :jaynerd:

Subhanallah I thought Canada was a first world country. Even in gaajo third world UK people don’t get robbed like that . :russ:

lmao...geeljires in the 6ix are savage. Have you even been to one of top five hotel parties that shit is like an orgy fest

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Stop being desperate and quit fapping to , you will realise there are more things in life than sex , of course mainstream media and social outlets will glamourise and encourage no you there's no where to escape
It's like being stuck in this constant loop
The only way you can beat if you let your mind at ease
I even doubt in this day and age there are virgins who purify their souls

People be doing it behind the curtains these days regardless of their age gaps once you hit puberty and live in a society where sexual intercourse before marriage are the norms it's probably hard not to fall in the sinking hole

Top5 is a funny dude and he fucks alot of xaliimos but he always calling them dh$los and shit infront of his madow friends. Other than that his parties are lit.
i thought top5 only piped ajnabi tings tbh, i can’t see xalimos f’ing with him like that dunno why

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Abu Hurayrah said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “All of my ummah will be forgiven except those who sin openly. It is a part of sinning openly when a man does something at night, then the following morning when Allaah has concealed his sin, he says, ‘O So and so, I did such and such last night,’ when all night his Lord has concealed him and the next morning he uncovers what Allaah had concealed.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5721; Muslim, 2990).

Why uncover the sins that Allah has concealed for you Mr @Abdi Nur ?!

You have sinned but repent to the almighty lord and don't tell anyone about it.