Viral video of “missing” Halimo in UK being abused..

I would only to interfere to help Somali girls who do not intereact with ajnabi males.

I remember when I was in high school there was 2 Black girls in my history class who I overheard talking about attacking this Somali girl in a different class to ours after school, luckily I knew one of those Black girl's older brother who was in a year above us and I spotted him in the canteen towards the end of lunch time and told him his sister trying to fight someone else after school, he got his phone called his little sister and told her don't you dare get into trouble talking about how he he'll tell their parents. So one those chickened out of the attack of the Somali girl and the next day they clocked it was me who informed the older brother of the girl and have been giving some silly screwfaces ever since.

I didn't have this patriotic conscious back in the day it was just a gut reaction and alhamdullilah this Somali girl was one of those girls that doesn't interact with ajnabi males so till this day i'm that I helped her. For good girl's like like her I would even stop the fight phisically by dragging away the ajnabi or pushing her away or grabbibg her a and swinging her to ground as I don't hit females.

Abduction
Intimidation
Assualt

All in less than 30 seconds, this is what drill influence does to kids. It regresses your iq to single digits.
Shes fine nothing was done to her
In my time they would throw acid at each other strip each other naked on camera and embarrass them stab each other kidnap ppl and all of other crazy things in beef
This girl got off easy

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
If she was my daughter or sister, I'll be going after those girls fathers/brothers. I can't beat on teenage girls, but defo can and will their dad's and older brothers.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
What’s the background story and how do you guys know she’s Somali , Manha doesn’t sound like a Somali name.

Trending

Latest posts