Viral video of “missing” Halimo in UK being abused..

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

How terrible her mum is worried sick and shes being abused by cadaans!:meleshame:

i saw the comments on tiktok and one of the perpetrators is a moroccan girl, the other look mixed w/ madow. the comments from the somali girl’s friends said she’s been found now and is safe but videos mocking her are all over tiktok. somalis should only ever hang out with other somalis.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
from what i understand she hacked into the north african girl’s account but she looked like the type to say the n-word (literally all her friends are j^reers) anyways so it’s not a big deal imo they were looking for a reason to hurt her

Who ever finds themselves in that kind of scenario partially deserves it. (except if they where made to go against there will)
she was drugged according to her friends. they tricked her into thinking they were just going to hang out

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
from what i understand she hacked into the north african girl’s account but she looked like the type to say the n-word (literally all her friends are j^reers) anyways so it’s not a big deal imo they were looking for a reason to hurt her
Ye apparently shes from N Ldn

Is this @Qeelbax ?

she was drugged according to her friends. they tricked her into thinking they were just going to hang out
What kind of friends are those that's crazy.

Looks like she's partially at fault if she's hanging around with people who would do that to her so those are supposed to be her friends? Damn that sucks. In the UK a lot of ajnabis got jealousy and hatred for somalis. Reer uk guys and girls need to watch there backs.

What kind of friends are those that's crazy.

Looks like she's partially at fault if she's hanging around with people who would do that to her so those are supposed to be her friends? Damn that sucks. In the UK a lot of ajnabis got jealousy and hatred for somalis. Reer uk guys and girls need to watch there backs.
i don’t understand why she was hanging out with madows & a madow worshipper (the north african) in the first place but she’s only 14 so i will reserve judgment. there are a lot of somalis in north london so idk why she didn’t hang out with her own.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Social media aint going to anything, her L is now seen by the world. Only thing to do is say to the girl, get your cousins/friends or any somali who can back you up.

Then f*ck up the people 10x worse then they did you.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Why the f*ck are somalis, it will only humiliate the girl more. Let her get her get back in peace, seems she did something to them and was caught lacking

i don’t understand why she was hanging out with madows & a madow worshipper (the north african) in the first place but she’s only 14 so i will reserve judgment. there are a lot of somalis in north london so idk why she didn’t hang out with her own.
It's not even whether she hangs out with somalis or not. Its about knowing her self worth and hanging out with a good crowd. In my city a girl got duped by another somali girl to go to a location with her (probably a trap house) and she ended up getting raped by gangbangers just because she had a bad friend who set her up and her life went down hill from there.

Trending