Viral video of “missing” Halimo in UK being abused..

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
It's not even whether she hangs out with somalis or not. Its about knowing her self worth and hanging out with a good crowd. In my city a girl got duped by another somali girl to go to a location with her (probably a trap house) and she ended up getting raped by gangbangers just because she had a bad friend who set her up and her life went down hill from there.
Yea exactly it isn’t even about “hanging with your own” just with the right ppl.

in MN, a somali girl got jumped (including her hooyo💀) by other Somali girls because she exposed this guy for SA’ing her

It's sad this is the usual bullying a lot of Somali girls go through in school and then the stockholm syndrome they get makes them identify as Black.

Last edited:

Keo

VIP
Nowadays Somalis trying to fit in by befriending these people and end up in situations like this. Back in the day you never heard about stuff like this coz most Somalis would generally stick with other Somalis.

The worst thing a young person can do is hang around the wrong crowd walahi. If you’re around people that like to scrap and act like hoodrats it’s only a matter of time before they turn it around to you. It has nothing to do with Somali vs non Somali bc there’s Somalis that do the same shit. Most of my friends growing up weren’t Somali but they were miskeen quiet studious people so I never got caught up in bad situations

Sometimes things like this can change a kid for the better. Hopefully she stop hanging with trash with no future and change her ways. But she has to change school imo

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
Where are her parents, if indeed the girl is as young as some of you are saying, then how is it her parents arent aware of her whereabouts or the people she is friends with. When I was young, my family, including Uncles knew who my friends were and sometimes even their families. But they always made sure I was hanging around the right people. Its insane how lax some Somali parents are when it comes to their children. Get to know your children's friends and their families, be on their necks there is nothing wrong with that and if the kids have a problem with it now then they will grow up to understand and appreciate it in the future.

The funny thing is she’s not even Somali. But from what I heard she exposed those girls nudes. They then drugged her in order to beat her up.

Why the f*ck are somalis, it will only humiliate the girl more. Let her get her get back in peace, seems she did something to them and was caught lacking
Thats what i am saying why put yourself in a position to be associated with them

Do i have sympathy? nope

beef or be friends with hood rats whatever comes at you. Is something she has to deal with

Trending

Latest posts