Video shows shocking Saudi antipathy toward blacks---even children of dead Saudi soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blacks(full Sub-Saharans, Bi-Racials & *most* Horn Africans) are always the lowest in every societal hierarchy in all Nations, whether they're in Europe, North Africa, Israel, Saudi Arabia or the USA.

Even in Sub-Saharan Africa, especially in the HOA, full-Sub-Saharan peoples are treated like shit.

Blacks(full Sub-Saharans, Bi-Racials & *most* Horn Africans) are always the lowest in every societal hierarchy in all Nations, whether they're in Europe, North Africa, Israel, Saudi Arabia or the USA.

Even in Sub-Saharan Africa, especially in the HOA, full-Sub-Saharan peoples are treated like shit.
And then people still pretend that blacks are playing the victim and racism towards them isnt that bad

And then people still pretend that blacks are playing the victim and racism towards them isnt that bad
I think the only solution is for Blacks(especially full sub-Saharans) to stop working for non-blacks & return to their homelands, i know it's not an easy thing to do, but they'll always be treated like shit in foreign lands that they're not ancestral too.

Apollo

VIP
People forget or are unaware that Arabs enslaved more Black Africans than the West/Americas ever did, even more than Brazil or USA, yet they have fewer blacks living in the MENA region today (due to absorbing them in the past as well as brutal castrations).

Nowadays, Gulf Arabs are more racist to Indians than Blacks because of demographic pressures. I met some Gulf Arabs who were bigoted as hell against Indians. It's not even blacks they dislike the most today. @SOMALI GENERAL @911

People forget or are unaware that Arabs enslaved more Black Africans than the West/Americas ever did, even more than Brazil or USA, yet they have fewer blacks living in the MENA region today (due to absorbing them in the past as well as brutal castrations).

Nowadays, Gulf Arabs are more racist to Indians than Blacks because of demographic pressures. I met some Gulf Arabs who were bigoted as hell against Indians. It's not even blacks they dislike the most today. @SOMALI GENERAL @911
Yeah Arabs definitely have immense hatred for Indians.

I've seen tons of videos of South Asians/Indians being treated like dogs by their Arab employers and by random Arab strangers shouting racial slurs at them.

Apollo

VIP
Yeah Arabs definitely have immense hatred for Indians.

I've seen tons of videos of South Asians/Indians being treated like dogs by their Arab employers and by random Arab strangers shouting racial slurs at them.

I had to work with a group of Gulf Arabs for a work project and they were treating the Indians like shit (noticed it many times, not just once). I was like: WTF is wrong with these people. It was perplexing to me since they look not too different from them. :farmajoyaab::siilaanyolaugh:

I think the only solution is for Blacks(especially full sub-Saharans) to stop working for non-blacks & return to their homelands, i know it's not an easy thing to do, but they'll always be treated like shit in foreign lands that they're not ancestral too.
I disagree racism will go away eventually
The civil rights movement was only in the 60s and look how much improvement was made since then
Racism is just ignorance and can be unlearnt.

I had to work with a group of Gulf Arabs for a work project and they were treating the Indians like shit (noticed it many times, not just once). I was like: WTF is wrong with these people. True story. :farmajoyaab::siilaanyolaugh:
Honestly, Arabs are the most Chauvinistic and Racist people like their Jewish brothers.

The main difference between Arabs & Jews is that Arabs are expansionists & do aggressive cultural assimilation, whereas Jews are heavily reserved and isolationist.

Throughout history, you'll find many cases of Arab Chauvinism & Racism on display when they established their world empire through conquering foreign peoples, such as the Persians, Egyptians, Berbers and South Asians etc. All the conquered peoples were treated like shit by the domineering Arabs.

@Apollo @SOMALI GENERAL Somalis are kore racist than Arabs. We reject all foreigners. At least dhegacas like some people and hate some people.
We hate everybody :drakelaugh:
Trust me bro, Arabs believe they're the pinnacle of Humanity, due to Islam starting in Arabia, the Prophet(pbuh) being an Arab & Islam having strong links with Arab culture.

Somalis on other hand are largely culture-takers, especially adopting culture from Arabs. Whereas, Arabs reject all foreign cultures and impose theirs on foreigners as seen in history.

Only Jews, Japs & some others are on the same level as Arabs when it comes to racial pride & nationalism.

Last edited:
Also, just thought of this, but notice how this is not a problem of just an individual. If the video was just that one Saudi man passing the girls without word, it could possibly be dismissed as the bigotry of one person which cannot be said to reflect an entire society. However, the second video shows the entire audience refusing to clap for the black girl---showing how widespread the bigotry and pettiness is in Saudi Arabia's vile and backward society.

The Arab is a cruel creature, and whatever black man views him as a brother or adopts his customs is a fool.

Lol black man fighting for Saudi? Was he forced to do that? Otherwise :drakekidding:

Imagine you died fighting in a cause that is not fisabilillah and also not for your own country, land or people.

But rather for a foreign crypto Jew government that is hell bent on pushing global Zionist Agenda and oppression worldwide, while leaving your wife and kids at there mercy.

May Allah exalted and glorified he be, protect us from this ultimate misfortune, I can't think of a more humiliating way to die.

The destruction of the Arabs is already prophesied in the end times according to multiple authentic hadiths, and you can clearly see why today.

Dude some Arabs are good and some are bad. People are a mixed bunch.

nothingmatters

vanilla sky / choices David choices
Imagine you died fighting in a cause that is not fisabilillah and also not for your own country, land or people.

But rather for a foreign crypto Jew government that is hell bent on pushing global Zionist Agenda and oppression worldwide, while leaving your wife and kids at there mercy.

May Allah exalted and glorified he be, protect us from this ultimate misfortune, I can't think of a more humiliating way to die.

The destruction of the Arabs is already prophesied in the end times according to multiple authentic hadiths, and you can clearly see why today.
YOU ARE WISE

nothingmatters

vanilla sky / choices David choices
WALLAHI IT BROKE MY HEART watching this shit how the f*ck do you do this to children little girls whose father died for that shit hole of a country how can you hate that much wallahi the Arabs are just as backwards as the prophet came to them 1400 yrs ago wow the ignorance is rife in the Arab world I will NEVER CLAIM ARAB for I am as dark as those pretty little girls wow I knew it was bad but fucking kids man wow Hook nosed shawarama wama motherfuckers can't sleep now they are babies how can you they are kids man I WOULD RIP THIS BASTARD APART WITH A RUSTY MACHETE ALLAH HAS GIVEN THEM A MERCY FOR IF I LIVE IN THESE DIRTY ARAB NATIONS IT'S BLADE 4.0

Where are the Arab bootyclappers?:yacadiim:
They went into hiding
Also, just thought of this, but notice how this is not a problem of just an individual. If the video was just that one Saudi man passing the girls without word, it could possibly be dismissed as the bigotry of one person which cannot be said to reflect an entire society. However, the second video shows the entire audience refusing to clap for the black girl---showing how widespread the bigotry and pettiness is in Saudi Arabia's vile and backward society.

The Arab is a cruel creature, and whatever black man views him as a brother or adopts his customs is a fool.
This would've never happened in Somalia.
I see our brother nine just wrote Somalis are more racist.. But we are not this much racist.. How could they be so evil subhanlah. My heart hurts for the poor fatherless black girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts