Video shows shocking Saudi antipathy toward blacks---even children of dead Saudi soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
filing-nails-at-work.jpg

What does it say about a people that their racism and pettiness is directed even at a small child, an orphan at that?
Not surprised, it's the Saudi government after all they can do almost anything and get away with it. Killing the innocent men, women and kids so racism is nothing compared to the atrocities they have committed.

And that's just for protesting
:faysalwtf:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
This is disgusting behaviour and it really grinds my gears that someone can treat children like this. Poor kids.

Arabs being racist to blacks, what’s new? They have a deep hatred for blacks.

- That it's directed at children
-That these children are orphans whose fathers died for an Arab state
-That the racism is even pettier and more transparent than previously thought (not clapping for the young black girl---I mean really?)

-That the racism is even pettier and more transparent than previously thought (not clapping for the young black girl---I mean really?)
But we are one ummah...arabs have good people innit :donkey:

Imagine your father dies for a country that doesn’t even respect him smh.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Truly Gulf Arabs are scum, pure and simple. As much as i dislike Shia theology and practices, cant wait for Iran to destroy those c*nts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts