Vibing To Goojacade History

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The fuley who did the mo-farah sprint, has been identified. His Sacad Muse. I always knew they can't fight and use HJ as cannon fodder, their urbanized that's why. HJ do fight but their weak also in battle. HY is really the only clan that fights among them that's why they tag-team them. Even those pathetic 'cidagale' kkkkk yaa 'ciida idin geliyay' u can tell their bloody cowards too.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Goojacade is the most significant war event after G-town post 91 era till Now. Kids must be taught and toured there.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
G-town war is where USC was disarmed, all their SNA tanks went towards PL. It was a huge 'qaniimo' event. Hag disarmed and now SNM. Odayga Samaale must be rolling in his grave.

The fuley who did the mo-farah sprint, has been identified. His Sacad Muse. I always knew they can't fight and use HJ as cannon fodder, their urbanized that's why. HJ do fight but their weak also in battle. HY is really the only clan that fights among them that's why they tag-team them. Even those pathetic 'cidagale' kkkkk yaa 'ciida idin geliyay' u can tell their bloody cowards too.
Sending Off Red Card GIF by Football Australia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Arkan wars can be won n lost, its about the effort put in, but when someone on any side is recorded 'running' like mo farah, that isn't a warrior quality, he should be hanged by his ppl but I doubt they will, that will just mean more of them will copy his running. HJ even tho they dont fight well but their braver then sacad muse, they got CAPTURED 'BATTLING' same with all the other clans involved, thats rageedi.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I believe sacad muse r all the root of all Problems in SL since the 90s till now. They dont want other clans knowing they got weak urban based soldier base, so they use HJ as a 'cover' to keep HY at bay, they also use em in goojacade on dhulbahante. All problem roots back to them. SL clans shud say enuff is enuff and not allow these fulays to do isku dir on them cuz at least their boys will fight not 'run' which they know if they stand alone by themselves and dont do isku dir inside somaliland their EXPOSED.

Trending