Veteran politician Abdi Farah Juxa to be named the minister of Interior for Puntland State of Somalia

Hamzza

VIP
This is the end for Hassan Shire Abgaal
20220923_164826.jpg

I’m surprised Abgaal didn’t make a move before Deni sacks him
I heard he wanted to work with Deni since Aaranjaan has another candidate but I think Deni doesn't trust him or believes he has aspirations in the next election, so he wants to bring someone who can achieve 1m1v and believes it wholeheartedly.

H

Fantastic job. He was paying, the salary of the army and the government workers consistently, even in Covid times.
He did his job perfectly and I'm hesitant to welcome this until I see the replacement and how he functions in the next months.

Hamzza

VIP
He did his job perfectly and I'm hesitant to welcome this until I see the replacement and how he functions in the next months.
Aaran-Jaan though hated by most of reer Puntland had it's positives. They did a good job starting the process of democratisation in Puntland, and they reformed the ciidan.

I heard Dhabancad will be the next minister of finance.

So what's the analysis here? is Deni trying to consolidate power or is it just normal changes?
It's mainly one thing, kick some of his old friends who disagrees with some of his agendas like completing 1m1v elections and replacing them with people he thinks will achieve that.

Trending