Very young somali girl engaged to an Indian

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s very common. It’s practically the default.

I’m still surprised how routinely a random couple is the topic of discussion on here, it has to be something about the forum members.
You are bending the truth now. People normally endvup with their own and somalis are no different. We are talking about less than 10% of somalis now. Less than 10% is not very common no matter how you stretch it

VixR

Veritas
It’s not very common in my family and everyone I know and hang with date and marry somali people. We literally don’t even hang out with ajnabis. But that’s every race why would we be any different. I take your not from Minnesota
No, I’m not from MN. That explains your reaction. That’s what I meant about being in a bubble though, bc you don’t venture outside Somalis even in your friend group. There’s a huge difference between the reality Lostbox described and your reality.
You are bending the truth now. People normally endvup with their own and somalis are no different. We are talking about less than 10% of somalis now. Less than 10% is not very common no matter how you stretch it
No. Let’s acknowledge its just nowhere near the same for you in little Somalia and us in smalltown, USA.

I think the users on here in high population Somali areas have a skewed view of these couples from living in bubbles. How else do you explain how these threads run in circulation on here.

No, I’m not from MN. That explains your reaction. That’s what I meant about being in a bubble though, bc you don’t venture outside Somalis even in your friend group. There’s a huge difference between the reality Lostbox described and your reality.
Let’s acknowledge its just not the same for you in little Somalia and us in small town, USA. Let’s not pretend it is.

I think the users on here in high population Somali areas have a skewed view of these couples from living in bubbles. How else do you explain how these threads run in circulation on here?
I hate that people post these threads tho shits redundant asf but although I kick it with mostly somalis we’re all individuals no mob mentality

No. Let’s acknowledge its just nowhere near the same for you in little Somalia and us in smalltown, USA. Let’s not pretend it is.

I think the users on here in high population Somali areas have a skewed view of these couples from living in bubbles. How else do you explain how these threads run in circulation on here.
Vix sometimes you forget how similar you are to the people you criticize. You say outlandish things as well from the other side. You make the same amount of generalization as well. One thing you do is you also insult others in here.

You say we dont live in the real world. But you dont even live among somalis and your picture of somali interracial marriage is from twitter and instagram. You wanna talk numbers we can do that. But I think you prefer sticking to vague describtions to make your point. Somali interracial mrriages is nowhere near as common as you see on social media. Just as xalimo blm supporters are not

VixR

Veritas
Vix sometimes you forget how similar you are to the people you criticize. You say outlandish things as well from the other side. You make the same amount of generalization as well. One thing you do is you also insult others in here.

You say we dont live in the real world. But you dont even live among somalis and your picture of somali interracial marriage is from twitter and instagram. You wanna talk numbers we can do that. But I think you prefer sticking to vague describtions to make your point. Somali interracial mrriages is nowhere near as common as you see on social media. Just as xalimo blm supporters are not
I’m not basing my reality on Twitter. I’m basing it on what I see around me. And I’m saying the folks in a high population Somali area on here are in a bubble of not seeing these couples, which must be why the novelty of it on here never seems to wear off.

In my city, Somalis dating nonSomalis is a commonplace occurrence, even among number of members of my family, so Lotus and I are just not living the same reality. My reaction to this is: what is the fascination? His is: *fascination*

I’m not basing my reality on Twitter. I’m basing it on what I see around me. And I’m saying the folks in a high population Somali area on here are in a bubble of not seeing these couples, which must be why the novelty of it on here never seems to wear off.

In my city, Somalis dating nonSomalis is a commonplace occurrence, even among number of members of my family, so Lotus and I are just not living the same reality.
I fucked non somalis tho I would say like 6 if that counts for anything

In my city, Somalis dating nonSomalis is a commonplace occurrence, even among number of members of my family, so Lotus and I are just not living the same reality.
But folk in high somali population are the representation of somalis. Im not expecting to say the city you live in. But if it has small somali population and you notice a trend there thats not common in big somali cities. You cant say in my reality this is how the somali community is and use your community as the average for somalis. My point is Lotus has better picture on the reality than you

VixR

Veritas
But folk in high somali population are the representation of somalis. Im not expecting to say the city you live in. But if it has small somali population and you notice a trend there thats not common in big somali cities. You cant say in my reality this is how the somali community is and use your community as the average for somalis. My point is Lotus has better picture on the reality than you
I never said I had a better picture. I said they’re living in a bubble. You think at some point, these threads would cease to be interesting.

I never said I had a better picture. I said they’re living in a bubble. You think at some point, these threads would cease to be interesting.
Wallahi even though I post in them. I dont find them that interesting. There is nothing deep or intetesting about them. My way is live your life and do you. But dont sh1t on your own because that will be used against you tomorrow. A lot of our negative stereotype are spread by somalis thinking they are scoring points, then get mad when his or her family are told the same thing.

I think one interesting subject we could discuss is culturally where are we heading as somalis in the west and 2 generations from now how will our kids be. Most are not smart enough for this

I look at indians and pakistanis I worked with and even their parents are born in uk. Some of them dont even speak their native language. But he will say im indian and paki. That wont be us. Some of my friends dont even say Im somali and they are not born in uk. They say my parents are somalis but I grew up here.

i dont think she is her snapchats seems to immature to be 23 probably 18 just accept a lot of somali parents are giving their hardly teenage daughters to ajanabis bro

They don't give them, 90% of the time the girl met the guy, thinks she loves him and then tells the family that she is going to get married to him in a halal way with her parents blessing or she will run away with him so they decide that her being married in a halal way with ajnabi is better than her moving in with him without being married.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@VixR

You are right that they really live on a bubble.

@Geeljire lotus

I personally have no interested in marrying a non-somalis. I've was explaining how I can get out of hand with out realising it.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hes not even Bollywood level light skinned Pashtun.:kodaksmiley:

He looks like a dirty Gujuraati from the Daalit caste of Indians:susp:

What an epic shame for Somalis in the West again:kanyehmm:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
They don't give them, 90% of the time the girl met the guy, thinks she loves him and then tells the family that she is going to get married to him in a halal way with her parents blessing or she will run away with him so they decide that her being married in a halal way with ajnabi is better than her moving in with him without being married.
lool that is what you call weak parenting do you think timojileec/arabs would do that without sending them back to their nativeland

lool that is what you call weak parenting do you think timojileec/arabs would do that without sending them back to their nativeland
No....they would beat her up, possibly kill her. I dont think her saying she want to marry a paki warants beating or killing him. End of the day he is a muslim man. For all wevknow he could be a great person

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
No....they would beat her up, possibly kill her. I dont think her saying she want to marry a paki warants beating or killing him. End of the day he is a muslim man. For all wevknow he could be a great person
nahh you sound weak now somali should just marry a somali you will never see a paki father allowing is daughter to marry a somali so why should we. I dont care we will never be cucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending