Very young somali girl engaged to an Indian

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
She looks 16 or at oldest 17 wtf is happening to reer uk yall giving in to groomed timojileec?? but at least hes attractive tbh

b12652a4-ae29-49f9-b6d0-f4d35a2b07a7.jpg

Last edited:
I think the Somali ethnicity will cease to exist in the UK by 2100 if the world lasts that long. 2050 I predict 50% of Somalis in London will be mixed.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I think the Somali ethnicity will cease to exist in the UK by 2100 if the world lasts that long. 2050 I predict 50% of Somalis in London will be mixed.
i agree its not that common in canada and is usually unattractive or expired somali girls but in london is attractive and young somali girls thats marrying out you dont see that with any ethnicities the amount of reer uk on twitter that have mixed relatives is soo insane that somali americans/canadians is shocked but the prevelance of interracial marriage over there smh.

i agree its not that common in canada and is usually unattractive or expired somali girls but in london is attractive and young somali girls thats marrying out you dont see that with any ethnicities the amount of reer uk on twitter that have mixed relatives is soo insane that somali americans/canadians is shocked but the prevelance of interracial marriage over there smh.

It’s still a shock to me. Maybe it’s something in the water in the Uk

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
They're both cute
yup i totally agree but since we have weak genes her offspring will look full timojileec and wont have an identity since most somalis in the west dont no a word of somali the children will be more on the asian side since their culture is much stronger look for how long they lived in the west yet their culture and females is intact is so so rare for timojileec women to marry out in the west despite them being in the millions

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
A lot of Somali girls look like kids lol won’t be surprised if she is 23 or something
i dont think she is her snapchats seems to immature to be 23 probably 18 just accept a lot of somali parents are giving their hardly teenage daughters to ajanabis bro

i dont think she is her snapchats seems to immature to be 23 probably 18 just accept a lot of somali parents are giving their hardly teenage daughters to ajanabis bro
Why the qashin sis ? If she's happy thats all that matters fam lets keep it a hunnid :dzmxmmb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending