Very young somali girl engaged to an Indian

Status
Not open for further replies.
lool that is what you call weak parenting do you think timojileec/arabs would do that without sending them back to their nativeland

I agree wallahi. Imagine this kid who you worked to provide them with everything they needed for 20 years, decides to tell you that they are getting married to someone you disagree with regardless.

the uk is the land of cuck all the guys that are saying is cute on this thread are from the uk imagine an american/canadian somali guy saying "cute couple" or congratulations to random couples :gucciwhat:

so ironic coming from canada, the land of soy drinks

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
so ironic coming from canada, the land of soy drinks
nigga is that the best you can come up with "soy srink" look around somali niggas in tdot are known to be the hardest and own every blocks even drake talked about it what do yall own other than being chased by maadows with guns

nigga is that the best you can come up with "soy srink" look around somali niggas in tdot are known to be the hardest and own every blocks even drake talked about it what do yall own other than being chased by maadows with guns
That whole paragraph made me crease, are you thirteen?
Why would you even mention Drake it makes no sense considering he’s Canadian so obviously he would “mention” Canadian somalis. I imagine Canadians somali parents must be so proud to see their children that they raised for 20 years to be running around streets saying that they own shitty areas that is government owned, fighting with other mouth breathing maadows who also claim rival blocks. I imagine they must be thinking to themselves, oh how lucky we are to have these 2 brain cell kids that we worked so hard to provide and succeed in this country to be running around shouting out they own government owned streets like they just recently evolved. You’re bragging about being bigger monkeys than maadows that’s really pathetic.

But there’s one big difference and that’s the fact that in the UK disappointments can be severed without repercussions while in Canada low lives will be paraded as heroes.
We should be working hard for our children and our country rather than allowing further division into our community at this point it would break apart. Sever ties with the disappointments in our community not promote it like the self hating xalimos or the twitter faraxs the very ones who are daily made fun of on this site.

Tl;dr Majority of UK Somalis work hard to achieve both theirs and their parents dream while the vocal minortiy are yelling for race mixing and pandering to adoons while the maadows spit in their mouths. Canadian Somalis are also put down by their also vocal minority who advocate for unneeded violence and debauchery.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
That whole paragraph made me crease, are you thirteen?
Why would you even mention Drake it makes no sense considering he’s Canadian so obviously he would “mention” Canadian somalis. I imagine Canadians somali parents must be so proud to see their children that they raised for 20 years to be running around streets saying that they own shitty areas that is government owned, fighting with other mouth breathing maadows who also claim rival blocks. I imagine they must be thinking to themselves, oh how lucky we are to have these 2 brain cell kids that we worked so hard to provide and succeed in this country to be running around shouting out they own government owned streets like they just recently evolved. You’re bragging about being bigger monkeys than maadows that’s really pathetic.

But there’s one big difference and that’s the fact that in the UK disappointments can be severed without repercussions while in Canada low lives will be paraded as heroes.
We should be working hard for our children and our country rather than allowing further division into our community at this point it would break apart. Sever ties with the disappointments in our community not promote it like the self hating xalimos or the twitter faraxs the very ones who are daily made fun of on this site.

Tl;dr Majority of UK Somalis work hard to achieve both theirs and their parents dream while the vocal minortiy are yelling for race mixing and pandering to adoons while the maadows spit in their mouths. Canadian Somalis are also put down by their also vocal minority who advocate for unneeded violence and debauchery.
damnn you really in your feelings huh im not glorifying criminality i hate it and we should work on helping our broken communities your right both canada and uk has a lot of work to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts