Very young somali girl engaged to an Indian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
how is it tough tho? do you know the largest somali population in the west is the uk ohh that seems really hard to find a somali guy simply say no to interracial marriage just like the asians/arabs and look how long they still here

It's tough to raise kids in the west and make them turnout the way you want. We're lucky sometimes we don't produce more qomuluud. Just know if it comes to that most people will also give thumps up to that it's just the environment

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It's tough to raise kids in the west and make them turnout the way you want. We're lucky sometimes we don't produce more qomuluud. Just know if comes to that most people will also give thumps up to that it's just the environment
its not that tough if timojileec can raise their kids for centuries in the west yet most are obediant thats no excuse is almost laughable lets admit somali parents are weak and can easily get influenced theyre no where strict smh

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
its not that tough if timojileec can raise their kids for centuries in the west yet most are obediant thats no excuse is almost laughable lets admit somali parents are weak and can easily get influenced theyre no where strict smh

Timojileec kids are no different. There's millions of timonileec marrying outside of their communities, that's just how the world is today especially in the west

Bet their relationship started him asking her “send bobs and vegene” most normal girls would find that creepy but for the desperate xalimos this is the start..

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Timojileec kids are no different. There's millions of timonileec marrying outside of their communities, that's just how the world is today especially in the west
nah is a minority but we need to remember they are in the millions in the west compared to somalis who are no more than 200k in england yet are marrying out at an alarming rate big difference

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
No Nationalist government has ever succeeded in the past 2 centuries.

Just coz nationalistic governments have failed doesn’t mean the ideology itself is bad.
There has to be another reason why you aren’t a nationalist, walaal...

@Daughter of samaale

Nationalism encourages racism, xenophobia and discrimination. Is that the type of society you'd want to raise your children? Also, if the white man was a nationalist you wouldn't want that because they'd want you out of the country. You want it for yourself but not for your host country.

Nationalism is terrible for the economy. It survives off the need for constant state of war, strife and enmity.

Nationalism is the reason why Somalia failed.

No one can force Somalis to marry other Somalis . People are grown and can have preferences . If you don't like it make sure your family doesn't do it . Unnecessary scolding and hate is not needed . Gabarta il yaa lagu rudin :bell:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
nah is a minority but we need to remember they are in the millions in the west compared to somalis who are no more than 200k in england yet are marrying out at an alarming rate big difference

Abayo find a nice farah and ignore these weirdos, just speaking your mind will draw these vultures. It's loose end this topic. Don't be decoy for nobody's

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
@Daughter of samaale

Nationalism encourages racism, xenophobia and discrimination. Is that the type of society you'd want to raise your children? Also, if the white man was a nationalist you wouldn't want that because they'd want you out of the country. You want it for yourself but not for your host country.

Nationalism is terrible for the economy. It survives off the need for constant state of war, strife and enmity.

Nationalism is the reason why Somalia failed.

don’t make assumptions about me. I quite like white nationalists, I understand their concerns. I will happily get out of the U.K. once I get a degree and I wouldn’t be offended if they deported me as long as their people leave my motherland.

We should all embrace nationalism.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Nationalists/racists tend to have low iq

There are two types..

The dumb rural redneck racists, yes those have low IQ.

BUT There are also racists who read scientific studies and know the genetics, IQ statistics, history, crime rates, anthropology of many populations and became racist because of it.

I think nationalism is stigmatized to make the whole world into one homogenous blob with no identity... it's for preparing a One World Order... that's why racial identity is stigmatized... there is nothing wrong with having racial identity... if nationalism truly was wrong- why should there be a forum for Somalis?

But in any case, I think the push to strip people of identity is pushed for the sake of an agenda (One World Order).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts