Vasectomies are up 900% since abortion ban in USA

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
There are men out there who explicitly make it clear to women they've impregnated that they don't want the child, you know what these girls do? They deactivate all their social media accounts and go ghost, until it's too late to abort the child, many such cases.
Well I don’t believe in abortion unless their are strict circumstances.
Season 5 Whatever GIF by Paramount+

my beliefs isn’t to help one gender out either. There are women who get abortions even when the father wants the child or they were even married. I think that’s evil. I’m not with the my body my choice ideology. I believe everyone should take responsibility for their actions and that abortion isn’t birth control. Only people I have sympathy for when it comes to abortions is rape victims, mother who’s health is at stake and sometimes a child with extreme deformities.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
it's important to practice safe sex, besides unplanned pregnancies, there are so many harmful stds. be safe everyone :)

Only If the kids are born in wedlock currently 60% in the US

Else it goes against sharia. Unmarried women have 0 rights to ask a guy to pay anyting actually the guy isn't even considered mahram and has no responsibilities or rights over the children .

In the shariah that man is supposed to be stoned, no dead man got any responsibility to pay the child support

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I meant some women seduce guys intentionally to get pregnant. It happened to many guys :kodaksmiley::mjkkk:
That’s their fault. You chose that
Does the statement “Some men seduce women to intentionally get them pregnant” sound like an excuse as to why you are pregnant in the first place? No. You have autonomy and chose to do that. Don’t put blame on others.

Trending

Latest posts