Vasectomies are up 900% since abortion ban in USA

Both parties need to stop sleeping around, but you put it like it's always men who are to blame, remember you wanted to put men in jail for not being able to pay child support.
Women will be imprisoned if they try to abort. Men will be imprisoned if they refuse to pay for the child to live. Get it?
No point 'saving' babies if you refuse to sustain them.
Lool I'm sure you scored better than me in biology.. Anyways why do you need to resort to personal attacks, do you think this would make your arguments more valid? 🤣

Lool.. You make it sound like men owe every woman they sleep with money.. Are we in a brothel or something? 😂
This has nothing to do with the woman, but his child. This is why we will not see eye to eye as you seem to forget that a child is 50/50 both mum and dad. That is why I mentioned biology.
You Owe Me Waiting GIF by CBC

Well if they didn't sleep with some random bottom feeder dude then they wouldn't have to go through this hards
Exactly, if he didn't sleep with a random woman, he wouldn't be forced to pay child support. He wouldn't have to go through this hardship. It literally goes both ways.
I think you lost my original point.. I wrote some women take advantage of men by getting pregnant without their consent.. Some women lie to men about being on pills etc, then intentionally get pregnant and force the guys to provide economically for this woman in 18 years, do you think this is fair?
Men in relationships trap women with babies all the time. I was literally watching a self-confessed male narcissist talk about it. Does that mean women should be allowed to abort? No off course not. They should have thought about that before having sex. Same for the man. Don't have sex with women if you don't want kids. If not pay up.

This is not poor women though is it?

Right now you're ironically doing up 'poor men'. Have sex and the consequences is child support and for women giving birth. The end.

Any man that has sex needs to understand that he might be slapped with child support, so why complain?
The sub-section of retarded women who find themselves in these weird "he's a deadbeat, he wouldn't pay.." situations do it to themselves. They have so much more to lose, so why aren't they more selective about the caliber of men they sleep with? Simple answer; they get off on the thrill/excitement/danger etc of being with a scumbags.

I'm not complaing. Child support isn't really a thing in the UK, nor do I attract mouth-breathing idiots who have children on a whim so i'm safe. I'm just stating the obvious lol

The sub-section of retarded women who find themselves in these weird "he's a deadbeat, he wouldn't pay.." situations do it to themselves. They have so much more to lose, so why aren't they more selective about the caliber of men they sleep with? Simple answer is that they get off on the thrill/excitement/danger etc of being with a scumbags.

I'm not complaing. Child support isn't really a thing in the UK, nor do I attract mouth-breathing idiots who have children on a whim so i'm safe. I'm just stating the obvious lol
Yes and men that have to pay child support do it themselves. Don't sleep with women you don't want to have kids with.

Is it possible to reverse the vasectomy procedure or are you done for once they operate you?

Women will be imprisoned if they try to abort. Men will be imprisoned if they refuse to pay for the child to live. Get it?
No point 'saving' babies if you refuse to sustain them.

This has nothing to do with the woman, but his child. This is why we will not see eye to eye as you seem to forget that a child is 50/50 both mum and dad. That is why I mentioned biology.

Exactly, if he didn't sleep with a random woman, he wouldn't be forced to pay child support. He wouldn't have to go through this hardship. It literally goes both ways.

Men in relationships trap women with babies all the time. I was literally watching a self-confessed male narcissist talk about it. Does that mean women should be allowed to abort? No off course not. They should have thought about that before having sex. Same for the man. Don't have sex with women if you don't want kids. If not pay up.
Your literally advocating for rulings that go against the islamic position . Yes both deserve to be lashed but the man isn't responsible for children that are born out of wedlock.

You're a hypocrite. A woman having the child and not aborting is taking responsibility and a man paying for it is responsibility.

Are women raping men????! Wtf that comment you made really goes to show the lack of accountability of some men. Don't want kids? Don't sleep with someone. Funny this is something you only understand when it comes to women yet you want to make excuses for men. Are men not responsible for their penis now?

You're getting thumbs down for your disgusting comment.

You're a degenerate. You want men to sleep around with no responsibility.
Welcome to somali spot 😭😭😭

Your literally advocating for rulings that go against the islamic position . Yes both deserve to be lashed but the man isn't responsible for children that are born out of wedlock.

I dont care about these rulings. You think ppl still care man gtfo out of hear. f*ck ur ‘rulings’

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
Idk how people have unprotected sex with people they don't know their history with. I'm too scared for that
It’s just pure kacsi taking over and sometimes guys get lucky wit a girl when they thought nothing at all was gonna happen lol not everyone carries a condom in their wallet.

Only If the kids are born in wedlock currently 60% in the US

Else it goes against sharia. Unmarried women have 0 rights to ask a guy to pay anyting actually the guy isn't even considered mahram and has no responsibilities or rights over the children .

US is crazy though. Read a story where a boyfriend chilling with a woman with kids was forced to pay child support in one state because he was considered a partner. A person me who was around the kids.

also she can just lie and force you to pay it until paternity results are in. US can be super extreme where attorneys can do as they like and can get away with it only if you have the money to sue them which is very expensive as they can take the case to a Supreme Court and most likely the highest court can just say this case is no interest to us

police can take away your car. Confiscate your house. And force you to support child benefit to a kid who is or yours because you were with the mamma. And to win against them you must spend big time in court

and don’t even get me started on alimony

There was a chick on Reddit who said she was going on a "sex strike" after Roe vs. Wade was overturned. No more sex with randoms for her. How terrible!

Making the Godly decision that the conservatives want her to take. Abstinence.
:silanyolaugh:

Damn first time seeing @Angelina dodging the rulings of the deen to bring arguments into gender wars :damnmusic:

How will she recover from that L ? We gonna find out in the episode of "sspot gender war"

Download.jpeg-22.jpg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
No it is not, how about they stop spreading their legs for men they're not married to, be modest and stop go out drinking and getting knocked up by random men they just met in the club

Are men raping the women? Stupid question

Same to you as well

Well I could argue the same about you, you want women to sleep with men without any remorse and produce out wedlock kids while putting all the responsibilities on the men they slept with me.. That's next level femi-nazi shit.

Furthermore, you should control your dhiigkar :holeup:
I don’t understand what you are even saying. So the women shouldn’t open their legs, right? Then the men should keep their pants zipped up, right? Isn’t that the equivalent? And if they both do it then they should both share their responsibility. What’s so hard to understand. They are both at fault. Not only the woman.

Unsuspecting men
:hahaidiot:
Are they unconscious?
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

There are men out there who explicitly make it clear to women they've impregnated that they don't want the child, you know what these girls do? They deactivate all their social media accounts and go ghost, until it's too late to abort the child, many such cases.