Vasectomies are up 900% since abortion ban in USA

All the SJW's can't procreate ,Good News :hemad:

IMG_20220702_053222.jpg

How about women take responsibility for their body? Do you know some women seduce and intentionally get pregnant with unsuspecting men?
You're a hypocrite. A woman having the child and not aborting is taking responsibility and a man paying for it is responsibility.

Are women raping men????! Wtf that comment you made really goes to show the lack of accountability of some men. Don't want kids? Don't sleep with someone. Funny this is something you only understand when it comes to women yet you want to make excuses for men. Are men not responsible for their penis now?

You're getting thumbs down for your disgusting comment.

You're a degenerate. You want men to sleep around with no responsibility.

Last edited:
Since abortion has been banned, any man that refuses to pay child support needs to be imprisoned.
Only If the kids are born in wedlock currently 60% in the US

Else it goes against sharia. Unmarried women have 0 rights to ask a guy to pay anyting actually the guy isn't even considered mahram and has no responsibilities or rights over the children .

You're a hypocrite. A woman having the child and not aborting is taking responsibility and a man paying for it is responsibility.

Are women raping men????! Wtf that comment you made really goes to show the lack of accountability of some men. Don't want kids? Don't sleep with someone. Funny this is something you only understand when it comes to women yet you want to make excuses for men. Are men not responsible for their penis now?

I don't get this "poor women are helpless victims" mentality wallahi. Any woman with an above room tempt IQ understands that having unprotected sex could result in a pregnancy. So why have risk having sex with a deadbeat who's not going to contribute towards his childs upbringing? The women who find themselves in these weird child support battles know on some level that they're dealing with a scumbag before they even have said scumbag's child.

I have a ton of female acquaintances, luckily non of whom are Somali, who get burned time and time again by the same dickhead(s). Do they adjust their behaviour and learn to have a level self-respect/value themselves more? Nope. They keep doing back until they get pregnant or get engaged, as if that's going to fix their car wreck of a relationship lol
They're are just attracted to dysfunctional bullshit, drama and the emotional roller coaster :manny:

No it is not, how about they stop spreading their legs for men they're not married to, be modest and stop go out drinking and getting knocked up by random men they just met in the club
Are women raping men????!

Are men raping the women? Stupid question
Wtf that comment you made really goes to show the lack of accountability of some men. Don't want kids? Don't sleep with someone. Funny this is something you only understand when it comes to women yet you want to make excuses for men. Are men not responsible for their penis now?

Same to you as well
Well I could argue the same about you, you want women to sleep with men without any remorse and produce out wedlock kids while putting all the responsibilities on the men they slept with me.. That's next level femi-nazi shit.

Furthermore, you should control your dhiigkar :holeup:

I don't get this "poor women are helpless victims" mentality wallahi. Any woman with an above room tempt IQ understands that having unprotected sex could result in a pregnancy. So why have risk having sex with a deadbeat who's not going to contribute towards his childs upbringing? The women who find themselves in these weird child support battles know on some level that they're dealing with a scumbag before they even have said scumbag's child.

I have a ton of female acquaintances, luckily non of whom are Somali, who get burned time and time again by the same dickhead(s). Do they adjust their behaviour and learn to have a level self-respect/value themselves more? Nope. They keep doing back until they get pregnant or get engaged, as if that's going to fix their car wreck of a relationship lol
They're are just attracted to dysfunctional bullshit, drama and the emotional roller coaster :manny:
This is not poor women though is it?

Right now you're ironically doing up 'poor men'. Have sex and the consequences is child support and for women giving birth. The end.

Any man that has sex needs to understand that he might be slapped with child support, so why complain?

Last edited:
No it is not, how about they stop spreading their legs for men they're not married to, be modest and stop go out drinking and getting knocked up by random men they just met in the club

Are men raping the women? Stupid question

Same to you as well

Well I could argue the same about you, you want women to sleep with men without any remorse and produce out wedlock kids while putting all the responsibilities on the men they slept with me.. That's next level femi-nazi shit.

Furthermore, you should control your dhiigkar :holeup:
How about men stop sleeping around well? You might have failed biology class but sex is a two way street.

How about men control their penis? If not pay up.

You do know giving birth and raising kids is a lot harder than paying child support right??! Please explain in the most logical way, how a mother raising a child isn't taking responsibility?

So, in your world men sleep around and women go through pregnancies and on top of that pay up?

Only If the kids are born in wedlock currently 60% in the US

Else it goes against sharia. Unmarried women have 0 rights to ask a guy to pay anyting actually the guy isn't even considered mahram and has no responsibilities or rights over the children .

Lol, the Sharia punishes men and women. You have sex before marriage then you're both getting lashed and ostracized.

What you lot want is to ban abortions and make women raise kids whilst men get to sleep around with no consequences.

Paying is less severe than lashing and ostracization anyways.

How about men stop sleeping around well?
Both parties need to stop sleeping around, but you put it like it's always men who are to blame, remember you wanted to put men in jail for not being able to pay child support.

You might have failed biology class but sex is a two way street.
Lool I'm sure you scored better than me in biology.. Anyways why do you need to resort to personal attacks, do you think this would make your arguments more valid? 🤣
How about men control their penis? If not pay up.
Lool.. You make it sound like men owe every woman they sleep with money.. Are we in a brothel or something? 😂

You Owe Me Waiting GIF by CBC

You do know giving birth and raising kids is a lot harder than paying child support right??! Please explain in the most logical way, how a mother raising a child isn't taking responsibility?

Well if they didn't sleep with some random bottom feeder dude then they wouldn't have to go through this hardship.
So, in your world men sleep around and women go through pregnancies and on top of that pay up?
I think you lost my original point.. I wrote some women take advantage of men by getting pregnant without their consent.. Some women lie to men about being on pills etc, then intentionally get pregnant and force the guys to provide economically for this woman in 18 years, do you think this is fair?

Trending