VIP
Aussie

U haven't answered my question

Where do u go when u die?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
and....forgive me for digressing but I dont see @Inquisitive_ the type to go to somalia and marry a wife. That is like a camel entering the hole of a needle.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

I’m dead. I’m an organ donor and also donated my body/carcass to my old university for research and the medical faculty. I won’t meet “angels” in the grave. What happens to you?

Oh poor Aussie......I knew it, walaahi I seriously urge u to go read the biography of William pitt the younger, U will see a kindred of spirit in him. I know these things. I am a witch

Oh poor Aussie......I knew it, walaahi I seriously urge u to go read the biography of William pitt the younger, U will see a kindred of spirit in him. I know these things. I am a witch

@Basra

Are witches accepted in Islam? Come out of your closet and declare your atheism. Wrecking Islam from within isn’t morally ethical. Let them be.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Are witches accepted in Islam? Come out of your closet and declare your atheism. Wrecking Islam from within isn’t morally ethical. Let them be.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool u r a literalist.

When I say I am a witch, u take my word??? looooooooooooooooool

Aussie

do me a favor. When u donate your carcass to your old university, let me observe, your vagina or penis & futo--just for historical data research

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Also if u r the queen of Ethics. Why are u constantly fighting muslims??? I mean, is that ethical?

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool u r a literalist.

When I say I am a witch, u take my word??? looooooooooooooooool

Aussie

do me a favor. When u donate your carcass to your old university, let me observe, your vagina, penis & futo--just for historical data research

@Basra

Will do, but given your advanced age, chances are you might be dead before me. Shit can happen, let me know your details to include you in my contract/will. Do dead men develop vaginas? Did Sheikh Menk say that?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Will do, but given your advanced age, chances are you might be dead before me. Shit can happen, let me know your details to include you in my contract/will. Do dead men develop vaginas? Did Sheikh Menk say that?

What if I have a hard time believing u r a male? U dont have the warm blood of a male. I have flirted with u, I have not dictated any erections. Dead. Unless u r asexual. or pansexual. or convenietsexual

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

I don’t fight anyone, just telling them that “we are misguided” by your Allah, don’t kill us and eat our flesh. I’m pleading with Muslims and not fighting.

If u watch Mufti menk prophet series, U meet the characteristics of all the people of the various prophets who were destroyed because of stubborn-ess

Good luck huuno

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Not your type? What’s your type? What did you eat Eid? It seems that it boosted your sexual appetite. On every thread I see you commenting on human genitalia and sexual positions. Imam Menk has rightfully guided you

Obesity-981073.jpg

@Basra

It’s always you guys who are attacking us. We don’t initiate these religious threads posting Djal is gonna destroy non-Muslims or you can eat the flesh of “kufars and murtads”. Why don’t you guys post it in the religion board and dance kumbaya there?

The Koran says, ‘Allah guides and misguides people,’ and you say, ‘we have free will’. Can you tell us the context of, “Allah guides whom he wills, and let’s astray whom he wills”? So guidance doesn’t come from Allah, it’s our free will miyaa? Which one?

First of all it is called qur'an. Secondly i always wonder how people like you have so many legitimate questions and yet instead of bothering to check or do some research or speaking to scholars, you air your stuff on a message board. It suggests a lack of humility and need to understand.

DO you think you are the first person to wonder about the whole free will and qadr in islam? really?
Honestly i was like you too. I had questions but i went and spoke to scholars and did my research.

I will give you the answers you are looking for but you should be willing to humble yourself in front of illahi.

Trending