Vanity.....

Aussie

The problem with you is, you are too angry. There is something about your life that is a mess, and u have no one to blame but God. Well, our God has given us an out. We can blame the devil. Blame Ibliss. Are you the devil disciple huuno?

People are given free will. Indeed we are tested. There is no free tickets to paradise. You will be tempted, You will be misguided, it is up to you to lit the fire inside u, to want it. Obviously, u have given up, no doubt because of your medical condition or sexual condition, God knows. God have mercy on you.

PS Dajaal is not sent to torture u. He is sent to counter balance Good vs Evil. Jesus/Issa pbuh being the counter punch.

Aussie, get rid of your anger. Go do masturbation if u have to, its annoying.
I thought masturbation is haram sis. Perhaps a long walk alone might help or sky diving dunno. I think the devil or demonic forces exist. Not like the typical “ohh I’ll get you” red with pitchforks. The universe has a balance if we observe good ofc there’s evil.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I thought masturbation is haram sis. Perhaps a long walk alone might help or sky diving dunno. I think the devil or demonic forces exist. Not like the typical “ohh I’ll get you” red with pitchforks. The universe has a balance if we observe good ofc there’s evil.

I was joking @Farhiya 687 loool

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
First of all it is called qur'an. Secondly i always wonder how people like you have so many legitimate questions and yet instead of bothering to check or do some research or speaking to scholars, you air your stuff on a message board. It suggests a lack of humility and need to understand.

DO you think you are the first person to wonder about the whole free will and qadr in islam? really?
Honestly i was like you too. I had questions but i went and spoke to scholars and did my research.

I will give you the answers you are looking for but you should be willing to humble yourself in front of illahi.

@Dino

@AussieHustler is not humble. He thinks he invented ethics. How can he bow down to a God, he thinks he is smarter than?

Trending

Latest posts