Vanity.....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Genius comes in a flash, and grab it and never change it. For example, i am a huge fan of Mufti Menk Ismail of Zimbabwe, now living in South Africa. His prophet series are the BEST taped in Ramadhan of 2012. Amazing Quran recitation, Raw speech, no filtering, even when he was caught in a controversial comment when he was talking about prophet Lut pbuh, and saying homosexuals 'acts' are worst than animals. He has changed his opinions years after when the west started banning him from attending their nations. (even though the Youtube video have not been edited) He regrets being harsh. But i think, it was authentic. He was himself. Pure speech without Vanity.

Today, his Khutbahs while Mashalaah fantastic and amazing, they cannot compare to 2012 series of the prophets. There is a sense of Vanity in it, he is worried about how he comes of and how he will look. Even changing his pronunciation. (even though his authentic English & pronunciation is thunderous and magical) Or maybe some times over doing it to want to come off as a comedian! (even though his natural character is Mashalaah a comedy itself, respectfully of course) Do you think Vanity is Shaitaans weapon? Because i have it on plenty in real life. lol Thankfully in online i am raw, and authentic, thanks to anonymity! lol

Anyway--what is the point of this thread? I dont know. Maybe i am saying-- if u r in a business or do something, and it is successful, sit down and write down the formula before u forget it, so that u dont change it. Don't let external influences, change you! Repeat the same formula even if u become a tired record, it is authentic and pure, and ultimately it will be successful!

Last edited:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
From my experience their are only two types of Ulumah:

1) Does everything for the sake of Allah and teaches/gives lectures but remains poor and unknown. This sheikh usually speaks the truth no matter the circumstance and lives off grid

2) Mainstream sheikh that tries to never to step on anybody's toes. Does not speak about current events or the topic of Dajjal. Does not reprimand people that oppress Muslims and works along with world governments so he can keep his passport

Now....which one do you think Mufti Menk is?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
From my experience their are only two types of Ulumah:

1) Does everything for the sake of Allah and teaches/gives lectures but remains poor and unknown. This sheikh usually speaks the truth no matter the circumstance and lives off grid

2) Mainstream sheikh that tries to never to step on anybody's toes. Does not speak about current events or the topic of Dajjal. Does not reprimand people that oppress Muslims and works along with world governments so he can keep his passport

Now....which one do you think Mufti Menk is?

Both. He is the BEST Sheikh i think for the Ummah. Walaahi i dont exaggerate it. Truly amazing. But i crave for his authenticity. I want him not to care about what others say. Just be Pure. But that is impossible for a human. We all grow. We are all judged, and we try to change things about ourselves. Perhaps Mufti felt like he had to change something about himself.

But overall his message is Socially & Spiritually conscious

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
hold ...on......

Am i a record of myself?? A genius on forums repeating the same things for the last 20 years??

5560.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He's famous among the timo jileecs of the world.

So he is Pakistani? I know a Pakistan American Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan. I can watch him as well, although since his controversial scandals, being a secret womanizer, i was turned off.

His texts from his dalliances with a female were published. What turned me off was --there is a Quranic quote where God says- if you walk to me, i will run to you"

He used the same line to a female he was shukaansii'ng , that did something to my disgust that i have not been able to recover. I mean, seriously???? How can you use such a sacred quote to shukaansi a naag? Did he think he was Casanova or God? Anyway, don't get me started.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
So he is Pakistani? I know Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan. I can watch him as well, although since his controversial scandals, being a secret womanizer, i was turned off.

His texts from his dalliances with a female were published. What turned me off was --there is a Quranic quote where God says- if you walk to me, i will run to you"

He used the same line to a female he was shukaansii'ng , that did something to my disgust that i have not been able to recover. I mean, seriously???? How can you use such a sacred quote to shukaansi a naag? Did he think he was Casanova or God? Anyway, don't get me started.

Zakir is Indian but lives in Malaysia.

NAK is a victim to his own ego. He had a lot of power and a great reputation. And you know what they say about reputations? It takes a lifetime of good deeds to build up a good reputation but only one bad deed to destroy all of it. I wouldn't be too hard on the guy since he was technically single. If I were him I wouldn't shukansi people I work with or in my circle. Something about not shitting where you eat.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Zakir is Indian but lives in Malaysia.

NAK is a victim to his own ego. He had a lot of power and a great reputation. And you know what they say about reputations? It takes a lifetime of good deeds to build up a good reputation but only one bad deed to destroy all of it. I wouldn't be too hard on the guy since he was technically single. If I were him I wouldn't shukansi people I work with or in my circle. Something about not shitting where you eat.

loool I am glad u r well informed about Nouman's shenanigan. Your advice is received with one eye open.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
HE was very successful though. More popular than Mufti Ismail. Maybe it was calculated. But he is talented

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Genius comes in a flash, and grab it and never change it. For example, i am a huge fan of Mufti Menk Ismail of Zimbabwe, now living in South Africa. His prophet series are the BEST taped in Ramadhan of 2012. Amazing Quran recitation, Raw speech, no filtering, even when he was caught in a controversial comment when he was talking about prophet Lut pbuh, and saying homosexuals 'acts' are worst than animals. He has changed his opinions years after when the west started banning him from attending their nations. (even though the Youtube video have not been edited) He regrets being harsh. But i think, it was authentic. He was himself. Pure speech without Vanity.

Today, his Khutbahs while Mashalaah fantastic and amazing, they cannot compare to 2012 series of the prophets. There is a sense of Vanity in it, he is worried about how he comes of and how he will look. Even changing his pronunciation. (even though his authentic English & pronunciation is thunderous and magical) Or maybe some times over doing it to want to come off as a comedian! (even though his natural character is Mashalaah a comedy itself, respectfully of course) Do you think Vanity is Shaitaans weapon? Because i have it on plenty in real life. lol Thankfully in online i am raw, and authentic, thanks to anonymity! lol

Anyway--what is the point of this thread? I dont know. Maybe i am saying-- if u r in a business or do something, and it is successful, sit down and write down the formula before u forget it, so that u dont change it. Don't let external influences, change you! Repeat the same formula even if u become a tired record, it is authentic and pure, and ultimately it will be successful!

Tell me more eedo @Basra

N.Tesla.JPG

@dr.leorio

Do you live in a parallel universe? Can’t you see Somalia and the conditions that Somalis have lived there for nearly a half a century? Are you still waiting for another “Djal” to emerge? If he does emerge (which I highly doubt), he would be a Somali too.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Humans will always disappoint you, whether they are knowledgeable or not. They are susceptible to their emotions, ego, environment etc. Don’t invest too much into them. I only rely on Allah’s Book and the hadeeth of his final Messenger SAW.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@dr.leorio

Do you live in a parallel universe? Can’t you see Somalia and the conditions that Somalis have lived there for nearly a half a century? Are you still waiting for another “Djal” to emerge? If he does emerge (which I highly doubt), he would be a Somali too.

Aussie Dajaal is real. He wont come in our life time of course. But he is real huuno. His great great great grand parents have already been born

Trending

Latest posts