Us Somali men and height

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
How is it possible with such a drastic height difference between siblings? Did you grow up in a different environment? :cosbyhmm:
Weirdly enough I was more of an active kid compared to him. He was more of a secluded introvert preferring to stay in his room all day while I was an annoying active extrovert on sports teams & always leaving the house and coming back at 9 pm on school nights to heavy scolding. I just chop it up to genetics being weird

So, I've always been kinda short, like 5'5 short. It never bothered me much, but my family was obsessed with the whole height thing. Everyone in my fam is tall, but here I am, the short one. One time, my mom took me out of school to play detective with doctors, hoping to find a way to make me taller. X-rays, consultationsβ€”the whole shebang. But guess what? The docs dropped the bomb that I won't be growing any more. You should've seen the looks on my parents' faces; it was like they thought I was dying.The doctor, looking at my X-rays, was chill about it, telling my folks height isn't everything. Did they listen? Nope. The whole ride back home was painfully quiet and awkward.To top it off, they even tried to get a sheikh to read some Quran and do some prayers for a growth spurt. Probably the only thing that made me move out to the military after highschool lol.
Don't feel bad playboy. Just make sure to fatten your pockets, and hit the gym, and lastly, move with confidence. Those three things alone will make you king with the ladies, and as for the dudes, no one cares what they think.

signed
5'9 Faarax.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
This thread is pure jokes! :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

The Office Lol GIF

Trending

Latest posts