Us Somali men and height

I

interesting, I think hawyies & ogs are the tallest. Isaaqs & mjs the shortest
Lol Hawiye are not tall, average like other clans

No major height difference between Somali clans except some extremely tall Ogaden and Dhulbuhante Subclans from Hawd or Ogaden region, these are also best looking ethnic Somalis

Lol Hawiye are not tall, average like other clans

No major height difference between Somali clans except some extremely tall Ogaden and Dhulbuhante Subclans from Hawd or Ogaden region, these are also best looking ethnic Somalis
From an anecdotal observation I disagree, they’re a lot taller than dhulbuhantes, my moms dhulbuhante and all her male relatives are average/short

From an anecdotal observation I disagree, they’re a lot taller than dhulbuhantes, my moms dhulbuhante and all her male relatives are average/short
I said some subclans, the Hawd and Ogaden region have tallest Somalis and it's those 2 clans that inhabit most there

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
My older brother is 6’6 so my family thought I’d turn out to be some giant too. I topped out at 5’10. They still cope saying I’ll get taller but I’ve been told by my doctor I was done at 15 :drakekidding:
Height growth end say 15 usually

So, I've always been kinda short, like 5'5 short. It never bothered me much, but my family was obsessed with the whole height thing. Everyone in my fam is tall, but here I am, the short one. One time, my mom took me out of school to play detective with doctors, hoping to find a way to make me taller. X-rays, consultations—the whole shebang. But guess what? The docs dropped the bomb that I won't be growing any more. You should've seen the looks on my parents' faces; it was like they thought I was dying.The doctor, looking at my X-rays, was chill about it, telling my folks height isn't everything. Did they listen? Nope. The whole ride back home was painfully quiet and awkward.To top it off, they even tried to get a sheikh to read some Quran and do some prayers for a growth spurt. Probably the only thing that made me move out to the military after highschool lol.
You shouldnt worry. I have 2 friends who are successfull both your height. One is a civil engineer and the other economist. Both clean up when it comes to women from every ethnicity.

One of them was even a soccer talent in his 12-16 years and went to trips in europe doing try outs for the best academys in the world.

Edit: Ive noticed they are so confident in theyr skin they got quick clapbacks for anyone trying to point out their height, they make you look stupid/shallow. Bottom line Dont let it hold u back OP

Last edited:
Akhi I ain’t no qabiilst I remember in a post he revealed that he was issaq :ohno:
Confused Kevin Hart GIF by Shark Week
No walal the guy is 5’5 revealing his qabil is the last thing you should do…
IMG_1163.jpeg

@Hmohamed54 Sorry walal I wish I could relate so I can tell you how bad I feel.
One advantage you have over @NomadicWarlord is aerodynamics. When you run there’s less air resistance due to being shorter… Also if nomadicwarlord and yourself are involved in a guerrilla warfare in waqooyi against oromo expansionists you have an advantage against snipers as well due to height.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
So, I've always been kinda short, like 5'5 short. It never bothered me much, but my family was obsessed with the whole height thing. Everyone in my fam is tall, but here I am, the short one. One time, my mom took me out of school to play detective with doctors, hoping to find a way to make me taller. X-rays, consultations—the whole shebang. But guess what? The docs dropped the bomb that I won't be growing any more. You should've seen the looks on my parents' faces; it was like they thought I was dying.The doctor, looking at my X-rays, was chill about it, telling my folks height isn't everything. Did they listen? Nope. The whole ride back home was painfully quiet and awkward.To top it off, they even tried to get a sheikh to read some Quran and do some prayers for a growth spurt. Probably the only thing that made me move out to the military after highschool lol.
Forever short you will be forever short 😂 just focus on getting money then all of sudden girls will over look your obvious shortness. Marry a girl who is several inches taller than you.

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
Do Inbred mfs tend to be uglier????

I'm curious about this cause sometimes when I'm watching vlogs from backhome I sometimes wonder why do some niggas look so hideous.
My guess is bad self care.

Yaraye

VIP
aaaaawwww, we're the same height! :dabcasar:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I don’t know what to tell you bro…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's always the average/slight above-average guys that are more height insecure (not being 6'+) rather than short people. But props to you OP for being fully confident with your height.

My older brother is 6’6 so my family thought I’d turn out to be some giant too. I topped out at 5’10. They still cope saying I’ll get taller but I’ve been told by my doctor I was done at 15 :drakekidding:

How is it possible with such a drastic height difference between siblings? Did you grow up in a different environment? :cosbyhmm:

Last edited:

NidarNidar

Punisher
The Average Somali male in my family is 5ft 9, most of us land in the middle, some over 6ft + others below 5 ft 9.

My mum is 5ft 7 and none of my sisters are taller than her, she is probably in the top 10th percentile for height in Somali women.

If you're small and skinny, hit the gym, if you can't go taller, be fit and healthy, you'll easily get jacked within 24 months.

Trending

Latest posts