US reverses it's female genital mutilation laws

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
both male and female circumcision is barbaric but female circumcision is more barbaric because the clitoris ( female penis) gets partially mutilated.

@Suldaanka and @AdoonkaAlle I would've stoned you guys to death if I was given a chance. fucking savages

both male and female circumcision is barbaric but female circumcision is more barbaric because the clitoris ( female penis) gets partially mutilated.

@Suldaanka and @AdoonkaAlle I would've stoned you guys to death if I was given a chance. fucking savages
Nin jilicsan baad tahay. Stone me to death for what, believing in my religion. Sxb deen iyo dhaqan baanu leenahay. Adiga iisa so cadey.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
CIircumcision is a sunah buthe not Pharoah style

Walaal neither me nor suldaanka were advocating for the ficooni type but talking about the legality of female circumcision in islam and the double standards that exists around portrayal of "FGM" . I believe that you are in agreement that a distinction has to be made between the islamic ruling concerning female circumcision per say and actions of those who go beyond the limits set by islam.

So far when this topic comes up the norm from the opposition is to shut down any attempt to discuss this highly sensitive issue, it's always a one sided reaction. This neither helps nor is productive for those who suffer as they end up being dehumanized by campaigns which vilify their culture and experience all together. Furthermore it takes away the voice from those who have undergone different forms of modification but have a different experience from those who suffer.

Just read the following article by an african feminist who has undergone a form of genital modification at the age of 21 after going back to sierra leone .

WHY THE TERM FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION (FGM) IS ETHNOCENTRIC, RACIST AND SEXIST – LET’S GET RID OF IT!

AN OPINION BY FUAMBAI SIA AHMADU

As a scholar and feminist activist who also happens to be a proud and empowered circumcised African woman, I am often castigated by mainstream (and radical) feminists about my support for the rights of women and girls who choose to uphold our ancestral tradition of female circumcision (this is the term preferred by most of us because of the parallel with male circumcision, which is important to our cultural frameworks of gender parity).

This week, leading up to International Women’s Day, I am launching a new digital and print women’s quarterly called SiA and the Shabaka Stone Magazine, which is aimed at empowering other circumcised women and girls who also reject the term Female Genital Mutilation (FGM).

Additionally, I have been working with other women to launch African Women are Free to Choose (AWA-FC). AWA-FC is a movement that challenges ethnocentric, racist and sexist representations that underlie the term FGM and to advocate for the same basic human rights to equality, dignity and self-determination for circumcised women and girls that are enjoyed by every other human being in the world. Here, I argue why there should be zero-tolerance for the term FGM

AdoonkaAlle

Judging from your post in ss i figured you to be a liberal/irreligious individual, why the sudden outrage ? I thought you abided by live and let live principle? i guess you have your set of limits as well

Point of notice ninyahow, if you want to stone anyone then i suggest you start with the US doctors who carry out circumcision on infant boys. What do you think ? excellent suggestion

Judging from your post in ss i figured you to be a liberal/irreligious individual, why the sudden outrage ? I thought you abided by live and let live principle? i guess you have your set of limits as well

Point of notice ninyahow, if you want to stone anyone then i suggest you start with the US doctors who carry out circumcision on infant boys. What do you think ? excellent suggestion
Sxb waan uu fiirsaday. Those who go astray love to destroy the rest. He has business with islam and somali culture. If he could he would make all of us gaalo with the worst traditions. Aqoon laan ba hayso. Nimaka aay ugu daran oo hoore ordayo dumarki.

AdoonkaAlle

Sxb waan uu fiirsaday. Those who go astray love to destroy the rest. He has business with islam and somali culture. If he could he would make all of us gaalo with the worst traditions. Aqoon laan ba hayso. Nimaka aay ugu daran oo hoore ordayo dumarki.

sax walaal they are only liberal when it comes to religion but conservatives when it comes to their self defined philosophies that live by.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Look at the name it was named after the worst man ever created. All i was arguing was that circumcision is a strong sunnah. And that they are against all forms of circumcision
Yes snipping the clitoral hood is equivalent to removing the foreskin in male circumcision. They are both sunnahs. Anyone who denies that is following his desires

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Muslim (349) narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When a man sits between the four parts (arms and legs of his wife) and the two circumcised parts meet, then ghusl is obligatory.
Deny it if you want.
Im done with people who follow blindly. Koly adiga wa la guuday caadi iska dhig

There is no evidence that Khitan (circumcision) is mandated for women. The hadith you posted is sahih but nowhere in it does it command Muslims to infibulate 6 year old girls. It is an abhorrent practice that should die. It takes away something that god gave. It is a holdover from pre Islamic culture that was grandfathered in. Muftis from Al Azhar have forbidden this practice, even though they live in a country that has an FGM rate close to 90%.

The fact that people who think like you exist within our community is why this horrible practice continues.

There is no evidence that Khitan (circumcision) is mandated for women. The hadith you posted is sahih but nowhere in it does it command Muslims to infibulate 6 year old girls. It is an abhorrent practice that should die. It takes away something that god gave. It is a holdover from pre Islamic culture that was grandfathered in. Muftis from Al Azhar have forbidden this practice, even though they live in a country that has an FGM rate close to 90%.

The fact that people who think like you exist within our community is why this horrible practice continues.
You should read the whole thread wll. I never said how it should be done. So if it was grandfathered and the prophet prescribed we should not do then?
It's a strong sunnah that should be practiced. Whether you want to do it when she is a child or 15 thats up to you. But to say it shouldnt be done. Dont follow your desires. Plus hal iyo wadar iiyma walan.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
You should read the whole thread wll. I never said how it should be done. So if it was grandfathered and the prophet prescribed we should not do then?
It's a strong sunnah that should be practiced. Whether you want to do it when she is a child or 15 thats up to you. But to say it shouldnt be done. Dont follow your desires. Plus hal iyo wadar iiyma walan.

You do realize that if it is a sunnah, I think it is a bidah, that it can be outlawed until the person is 18 and can decide for themselves. I don’t even care if a woman chooses to do fircooni, as long as she is 18 years old. Even if it is sunnah, again it is a bidah, it can be prohibited until legal adulthood.

Somalis in MN are already mobilizing to pass a bill that makes FGM a felony, so that people like you can rot in jail.

:denzelnigga:

You do realize that if it is a sunnah, I think it is a bidah, that it can be outlawed until the person is 18 and can decide for themselves. I don’t even care if a woman chooses to do fircooni, as long as she is 18 years old. Even if it is sunnah, again it is a bidah, it can be prohibited until legal adulthood.

Somalis in MN are already mobilizing to pass a bill that makes FGM a felony, so that people like you can rot in jail.

:denzelnigga:
Marka 18 is age of adulthood. Adiga deenta aad sheegenayso iyo your blind following kala soc.
Walahi qashin baad uu dhaqmeysa. Why is it always muslims taking gaalo culture. Nvr the other way around. Dont try to sabotage the hadith . Its saheeh. What is bidah is your adulthood age

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
This is good I am pro FGM , Somalian girls have kintirs that are too vibrant for this dunya,.

Trending