US reverses it's female genital mutilation laws

Aadiga ayaa iiga daaran. Read my words . I dont agree with the extent thay they do it but agree with female circumcision. Sunnah ha diidin iinu jirow

Wax soo barro.

You don't even know anything about female anatomy and you are screaming about sunnah.

Wax uun hala jaro, baad la cabaadisa

Oo maxaa la jaraaya? Nacas foqol nacas.

Wax soo barro.

You don't even know anything about female anatomy and you are screaming about sunnah.

Wax uun hala jaro, baad la cabaadisa

Oo maxaa la jaraaya? Nacas foqol nacas.
Muslim (349) narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When a man sits between the four parts (arms and legs of his wife) and the two circumcised parts meet, then ghusl is obligatory.
Deny it if you want.
Im done with people who follow blindly. Koly adiga wa la guuday caadi iska dhig

Muslim (349) narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When a man sits between the four parts (arms and legs of his wife) and the two circumcised parts meet, then ghusl is obligatory.
Deny it if you want.
Im done with people who follow blindly. Koly adiga wa la guuday caadi iska dhig

Uff.

Bakhti baad tahay. Nin weyn oo sa oo hadliya. Xadiska baad kaa hadlisa, laakin xishoodka diinta waad ilowday.

Orod edeb soo barro, Nabiga niin xishood badan buu aha.

Uff.

Bakhti baad tahay. Nin weyn oo sa oo hadliya. Xadiska baad kaa hadlisa, laakin xishoodka diinta waad ilowday.

Orod edeb soo barro, Nabiga niin xishood badan buu aha.
Look at your approach calling me reer badiyo. Anigaba wa la ii guuday dhib ma leh. Xishoodka aad ka hadleysida naagta caddanka adiga aya ka daran. Diinta bey diidayihin aadigan waa uu dodaysa. ii cafiye hada aad ii dibsatay

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
@Suldaanka you need to understand that the mentality of those who argue against the legality of female circumcision in islam, is one that has been conditioned to espouse western morality. The conditioning is so severe that they don't realise the apparent contradiction and double standards in place when it comes to "FGM"

To them "FGM" is only a tradition that's carried out by somalis, etc basicallay non-cadan people, but this isn't reality as it's also occurs among cadanka albeit under a different name altogether "FGCS" (female genital cosmetic surgery). It's mutilation when it's done only by non-cadan groups irrespective of the setting it's carried out in ie in medical or non-medical setting. Essentially this leads to dehumanization of non-cadan people and their culture. A point these gabdha don't seem to realise and reflect over.

Despite your attempts to explain that "FGM" comprises a wide range of modification made to the female genitalia and that the lesser forms of "FGM" is comparable to male circumcision. To refute your argument the extreme forms of "FGM" is brought forth as evidence to shut down any attempt of discussion. As if that helps their case, some of the cosmetic surgeries carried out on the female genitalia come under type 2 &4 "FGM" as defined by WHO.

Despite this fact FGCS is lawful while FGM is banned even though procedures done are the same. The ban has more to do with the reasoning behind the modifications and the culture that it takes place in ie non-cadan culture and reasons aren't acceptable. This why all women who hail from cultures where gudnin is the norm for gabdho are forbidden by law to have any modifications while their cadan counterparts can do as they please bal ka waran ?? a young cadan teenager is given the choice while a grown adult non-cadan woman is barred from having the same privilege. I wonder whatever happened to "my body "my choice" etc ??????

:farmajoyaab:

Gabdho gumaysga intas la eeg maxaa faaido ay ledahay ??? Hurdada ka kaca min fadlik

@Suldaanka you need to understand that the mentality of those who argue against the legality of female circumcision in islam, is one that has been conditioned to espouse western morality. The conditioning is so severe that they don't realise the apparent contradiction and double standards in place when it comes to "FGM"

To them "FGM" is only a tradition that's carried out by somalis, etc basicallay non-cadan people, but this isn't reality as it's also occurs among cadanka albeit under a different name altogether "FGCS" (female genital cosmetic surgery). It's mutilation when it's done only by non-cadan groups irrespective of the setting it's carried out in ie in medical or non-medical setting. Essentially this leads to dehumanization of non-cadan people and their culture. A point these gabdha don't seem to realise and reflect over.

Despite your attempts to explain that "FGM" comprises a wide range of modification made to the female genitalia and that the lesser forms of "FGM" is comparable to male circumcision. To refute your argument the extreme forms of "FGM" is brought forth as evidence to shut down any attempt of discussion. As if that helps their case, some of the cosmetic surgeries carried out on the female genitalia come under type 2 &4 "FGM" as defined by WHO.

Despite this fact FGCS is lawful while FGM is banned even though procedures done are the same. The ban has more to do with the reasoning behind the modifications and the culture that it takes place in ie non-cadan culture and reasons aren't acceptable. This why all women who hail from cultures where gudnin is the norm for gabdho are forbidden by law to have any modifications while their cadan counterparts can do as they please bal ka waran ?? a young cadan teenager is given the choice while a grown adult non-cadan woman is barred from having the same privilege. I wonder whatever happened to "my body "my choice" etc ??????

:farmajoyaab:

Gabdho gumaysga intas la eeg maxaa faaido ay ledahay ??? Hurdada ka kaca min fadlik

How about this; no vagina no opinion.

The entitlement of these men, to think they can dictate what happens to women's bodies.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Good. If i have the power to circumcise my son i should be able to do it to my daughter. Change the law for both that is at least consistent

AdoonkaAlle

How about this; no vagina no opinion.

The entitlement of these men, to think they can dictate what happens to women's bodies.

Saywa saylacoow ee in yar is qabooji waku side adiga ?

No one is dictating to anyone here, if anything its the fact that you're unwilling to concede views that are contrary to what you are convinced of even if you're wrong. Furthermore why do you assume that simply because you are a woman you're entitled to speak on behalf of all women ?

I understand that this topic tends to generate a lot of unease and discomfort with many women but don't let it consume you and impart your ability to distinguish between right and wrong, but most importantly mislead you.

Saywa saylacoow ee in yar is qabooji waku side adiga ?

No one is dictating to anyone here, if anything its the fact that you're unwilling to concede views that are contrary to what you are convinced of even if you're wrong. Furthermore why do you assume that simply because you are a woman you're entitled to speak on behalf of all women ?

I understand that this topic tends to generate a lot of unease and discomfort with many women but don't let it consume you and impart your ability to distinguish between right and wrong, but most importantly mislead you.

In most cases I can't speak for all women.

This is a rare occasion whereby I can say yes. I can speak for all women when I say no woman wants her vulva and clitoris cut off and then sewn back together.

Do you want to have your finger cut off???

Or how about your balls?

AdoonkaAlle

In most cases I can't speak for all women.

This is a rare occasion whereby I can say yes. I can speak for all women when I say no woman wants her vulva and clitoris cut off and then sewn back together.

Do you want to have your finger cut off???

Or how about your balls?

So you've elected yourself as afhayeanka dumarka aduunka ? alaa qosolka

Can i ask who mentioned any of that ? you're comparing oranges and apples here. Do you know how many women undergo genital modification ? Do you know what female circumcision in islam entails ?

So you've elected yourself as afhayeanka dumarka aduunka ? alaa qosolka

Can i ask who mentioned any of that ? you're comparing oranges and apples here. Do you know how many women undergo genital modification ? Do you know what female circumcision in islam entails ?

What is the difference between cutting off the vulva and clitoris and cutting off a finger?

AdoonkaAlle

What is the difference between cutting off the vulva and clitoris and cutting off a finger?

For your own good and self respect it's important to have a good understanding of what's been discussed before you jump to conclusion. I don't think it hurts that much to ask for an explanation rather than indulge in petty childish behaviour wouldn't you agree ?

:samwelcome:

Trending