US reverses it's female genital mutilation laws

Screenshot_20181122-010551.jpg
"For my own good and self respect".

That does not even make any sense, in your attempt to patronise me and make it seem like your points ( very remedial ones) went over my head, your comment made no sense at all.

I don't care about some fucking hadith that was said by some backward, desert dwelling goat fucker of an Arab.

Al I care about is the safety of young girls in Somalia and all over the world.

No form of genital cutting of young girls should be allowed, khalas.
Hada aya hadalka cadeysatay. Naag weyn ba tahay ee xishood
Gaal maxa ka gaalay Somalia.
Didnt you say the prophet was a respectful man earlier . What changed

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
"For my own good and self respect".

That does not even make any sense, in your attempt to patronise me and make it seem like your points ( very remedial ones) went over my head, your comment made no sense at all.

I don't care about some fucking hadith that was said by some backward, desert dwelling goat fucker of an Arab.

Al I care about is the safety of young girls in Somalia and all over the world.

No form of genital cutting of young girls should be allowed, khalas.

Nabiga oo la cayoo waa camal qof diinta ka sarta, sidas ma la socota ?

Last edited:
Didn't know she was gaal in the first place, for that insult you need to report her as well. We can't be having that sxb.
I didnt know. Sometimes i wonder if they are paid to say shit like this or if its even an cadaan gaal.
Walahi waxa weliba wa maqleysa caadunyio

AdoonkaAlle

I didnt know. Sometimes i wonder if they are paid to say shit like this or if its even an cadaan gaal.
Walahi waxa weliba wa maqleysa caadunyio

Who knows sxb, gabdhan waa kuwa maskaxda laga gumaystay oo dadka lagu saa direy. Simple as that ka waran gaalki cadaanka ah oo gumaystay maa cayaaso laakin Nabigeena ey aflagaado kasto ku caynaysa.

Who knows sxb, gabdhan waa kuwa maskaxda laga gumaystay oo dadka lagu saa direy. Simple as that ka waran gaalki cadaanka ah oo gumaystay maa cayaaso laakin Nabigeena ey aflagaado kasto ku caynaysa.
Runta baad shegtay. Nin ragged baad tahay. Allow naga qaba kuwan iyo kuwii raco

Ma nabiga baan caayay mise waxaan caayay kuwa xadisa beenta dadka oo sheegayo?

Bukhari, Abu Huraira iyo Muslim ma aha Nabi.

AdoonkaAlle

Ma nabiga baan caayay mise waxaan caayay kuwa xadisa beenta dadka oo sheegayo?

Bukhari, Abu Huraira iyo Muslim ma aha Nabi.

Ma garanaysa xadithkas ya laga sa wariyey ? waa Aisha xaaski Nabiga ?

Hada qof muslim tahay orod Ilaahay ku abuurtay uu towbaadkeen

BTW moderators of this place. I guess its ok for people here to make post advocating for FGM.Those post do not get deleted.

I guess the safety of Somali girls does not matter.

@AussieHustler
He didnt advocate for it but asked what we thought about it. You called a companion of the prohphet a goat fucker. Stop crying.
These girls you claim to be protecting would the first people to disown you. La qabso nolosha waad ka dhacday. Allah ya hadik

Ma garanaysa xadithkas ya laga sa wariyey ? waa Aisha xaaski Nabiga ?

Hada qof muslim tahay orod Ilaahay ku abuurtay uu towbaadkeen

Xadisa inta badan waa sheeko carbeeyed. Sida baa loo aamin kara niin saddax boqol sano kadib yimaday nabiga ino ka war hayo hadalka Nabiga.

Taas suurta gal maa axa.

AdoonkaAlle

Xadisa inta badan waa sheeko carbeeyed. Sida baa loo aamin kara niin saddax boqol sano kadib yimaday nabiga ino ka war hayo hadalka Nabiga.

Taas suurta gal maa axa.

Hada waxaa shaki galisay xadith oo dhaan miya ? waa sheeko carbeeyed bay tiri ,? hada xadithka kaso horjeedid side muslim ku tahay bal ii sheeg tas ?

Hada waxaa shaki galisay xadith oo dhaan miya ? waa sheeko carbeeyed bay tiri ,? hada xadithka kaso horjeedid side muslim ku tahay bal ii sheeg tas ?
Taan markay afka kala furto wey ka so daraysa.
Istaag aya ka haartay. Who told her how rakat to pray for each salat. Sheeko xarir kulaha.

AdoonkaAlle

@Suldaanka walaalkis i'm out dood intan ka badan faaido male walaal, waqtiga yey ka dhumin gabdhan oo wado qaldaan ku socoto. Khayr baan ku rajaynaya walaal

Macsalam walaal

AdoonkaAlle

Taan markay afka kala furto wey ka so daraysa.
Istaag aya ka haartay. Who told her how rakat to pray for each salat. Sheeko xarir kulaha.

45_23.png

Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? (45:23)

May Allah keep us steadfast until we reunite with Him

Ameen thumma Ameen

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Suldaanka you need to understand that the mentality of those who argue against the legality of female circumcision in islam, is one that has been conditioned to espouse western morality. The conditioning is so severe that they don't realise the apparent contradiction and double standards in place when it comes to "FGM"

To them "FGM" is only a tradition that's carried out by somalis, etc basicallay non-cadan people, but this isn't reality as it's also occurs among cadanka albeit under a different name altogether "FGCS" (female genital cosmetic surgery). It's mutilation when it's done only by non-cadan groups irrespective of the setting it's carried out in ie in medical or non-medical setting. Essentially this leads to dehumanization of non-cadan people and their culture. A point these gabdha don't seem to realise and reflect over.

Despite your attempts to explain that "FGM" comprises a wide range of modification made to the female genitalia and that the lesser forms of "FGM" is comparable to male circumcision. To refute your argument the extreme forms of "FGM" is brought forth as evidence to shut down any attempt of discussion. As if that helps their case, some of the cosmetic surgeries carried out on the female genitalia come under type 2 &4 "FGM" as defined by WHO.

Despite this fact FGCS is lawful while FGM is banned even though procedures done are the same. The ban has more to do with the reasoning behind the modifications and the culture that it takes place in ie non-cadan culture and reasons aren't acceptable. This why all women who hail from cultures where gudnin is the norm for gabdho are forbidden by law to have any modifications while their cadan counterparts can do as they please bal ka waran ?? a young cadan teenager is given the choice while a grown adult non-cadan woman is barred from having the same privilege. I wonder whatever happened to "my body "my choice" etc ??????

:farmajoyaab:

Gabdho gumaysga intas la eeg maxaa faaido ay ledahay ??? Hurdada ka kaca min fadlik
CIircumcision is a sunah buthe not Pharoah style

Trending