US CAUGHT STEALING MINERALS FROM SOMALIA!

Are you suprised at this discovery?

• No, America has always been stealing

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • Yes, im in shock that such a ‘wonderful’ country would do such a thing!

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Ape

Yep, there is uranium found in the Central regions, but not a single mine has been dug that is operational. Please show me a picture of a single Uranium mine in Galmudug. The rest is like the oil fiasco in Puntland in which I myself lost a couple of grand in buying shares of the Australian mining company, Range Resources. Sxb, the base is very small and is mostly utilized for terrorism related activities. let's not imagine things and therefore, deal with the facts.
General Wesley Clarks Interview.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Ape

What about Wesley Clarke and the Seven countries they want "to destroy"? I'm watching some other stuff, give me the major points.
The US is not in Somalia to ‘fight terror’ but instead to take their resources

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
There is no 50 year gab between generations.
Your comparing the two extremes like someone born in 1980 to 2010 when in realty there very little difference between someone born in mid 90s (y)
To 2000(z)
If the group born in mid 90s are close to dying then late 90s early 2000s are couple of years away from the same fate:pachah1:
Ex. Me if am 90 then some one born in 04/05 would be 80 mostly likely alot of you gonna be mid to late 80s:mjlol:

Theres still a good five years different atleast which means It’s only half of what we need. The later born gen z can fix it up. It’s millennials that can’t.

This is a Tweet made by a politician in Kenya about the US.

Military planes were seen flying into Aden Adde and Americans who are ‘ helping to fight al shabab’ are currently stealing from the country

I know America as a thief and this doesn not come as a suprise since we have uranium and oil.
Are Somalis still complaining on websites instead of taking matter into their own hands? Go to your local American embassy. Take your fellow Somalis and start demonstrating.

In general. If what's written is true we should do something about it. Not post it online and fight behind our screens.We talk the talk but we never walk the walk.

Desert

Don’t listen to Knowles, while we sleep, the Americans are plundering our wealth. Let’s demonstrate against the Americans and start a hashtag campaign on Twitter.

Desert

Don’t listen to Knowles, while we sleep, the Americans are plundering our wealth. Let’s demonstrate against the Americans and start a hashtag campaign on Twitter.
I don't know whether you are being sarcastic or real? Either way I will give you one of those laughing emojis . And get on with my day.

I honestly think someone else should use it since we fight each other and will not use them to create jobs and government funding. Our leaders would rather beg the US who are stealing from us and giving them some cash of theirs that isn't backed by anything. No nationalism in Somalia only tribalism. I say anyone that has any use for it should use it.

learned it from this video. Do you speak arabic?

buule

Ya 7abibi, al muslimiin kan ba ya'uuluu mowt li amrikiya, mowt li Israel sab3iin sana, ma maatuu, bil 3akis ita kabaru, min hala wa ra'i7, bana uulahum, allah yi3isak israel, allah ya3is2k amrikiya, ba3den ba yamutu.

Nice clip. The Houthis are tough fighters and the Saudis + Emirates are now calling for a peace talk. But they destroyed Yemen.

Last edited:
buule

Ya 7abibi, al muslimiin kan ba ya'uuluu mowt li amrikiya, mowt li Israel sab3iin sana, ma maatuu, bil 3akis ita kabaru, min hala wa ra'i7, bana uulahum, allah yi3isak israel, allah ya3is2k israel, ba yamutu.

Nice clip. The Houthis are tough fighters and the Saudis + Emirates are now calling for a peace talk. But they destroyed Yemen.

War igaday bowe i can't speak arabic lol

bump

Very obvious when certain militant groups operate in areas that tend to have enormous natural wealth.

Sanaag, Bari, South Somalia etc, etc.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
This is a Tweet made by a politician in Kenya about the US.

Military planes were seen flying into Aden Adde and Americans who are ‘ helping to fight al shabab’ are currently stealing from the country

I know America as a thief and this doesn not come as a suprise since we have uranium and oil.

How else arewe going to repay them

Trending