US CAUGHT STEALING MINERALS FROM SOMALIA!

Are you suprised at this discovery?

• No, America has always been stealing

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • Yes, im in shock that such a ‘wonderful’ country would do such a thing!

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Ape

I know of the said airport being extended it’s runway by the Americans, but how could the Americans smuggle minerals without mines? These airports are built for the American troops in Somalia and their war against terrorism. I wouldn’t be surprised if these planes are true and their cargo is high value members of Alshabaab, alqaeda or ISIS.

Where are the mines that these minerals were dug from? Never mind, you don’t understand what involves in mining and a single fake tweet triggers you all. Good luck future “leaders”.
Exactly they all think america has some make shift oil refinery equiptment to just drill oil until 4am and then ditch the scene. This shit cracks me up! niggas are so gullible. They were probs mining sand like the chinese, cus that's all they could make off with before a savage geeljire throws a spear at them.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Ape

I know of the said airport being extended it’s runway by the Americans, but how could the Americans smuggle minerals without mines? These airports are built for the American troops in Somalia and their war against terrorism. I wouldn’t be surprised if these planes are true and their cargo is high value members of Alshabaab, alqaeda or ISIS.
Ok, i see where you’re coming from. Somalia has Uranium deposit Right where the us reconstructed the soviet base. The government of somalia also said that al shabab was smuggling uranium to the iranians. Did they have proof? No? The uranium is there and the Americans are using their fake excuse that they are killing al shabab to back it up. They haven't done it to only us sxb. Check Iraq, Syria, Libya and Yemen. All those places are currently being raped by the US while the people fight themselves. I know that you don't believe me but I respect your view.

Exactly they all think america has some make shift oil refinery equiptment to just drill oil until 4am and then ditch the scene. This shit cracks me up! niggas are so gullible. They were probs mining sand like the chinese, cus that's all they could make off with before a savage geeljire throws a spear at them.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Yaquub

I wouldn’t mind if those sort of crazy stories are discussed by semi-literate driving cabs uncles of ours, but by some young dudes who claim to be uni students is quiet shocking and alarming. Where is the evidence? Planes flying at 4 in the morning from an anonymous tweet in Kenya? They are positioning themselves as future leaders in Somalia. Good luck to them. Screw more of that cursed country.

Last edited:

Fels

#trollhunter
Where are the mines that these minerals were dug from? Never mind, you don’t understand what involves in mining and a single fake tweet triggers you all. Good luck future “leaders”.
I sometimes think your not a somali who are you are you as somalis say it "american":cosbyhmm:

Ok, i see where you’re coming from. Somalia has Uranium deposit Right where the us reconstructed the soviet base. The government of somalia also said that al shabab was smuggling uranium to the iranians. Did they have proof? No? The uranium is there and the Americans are using their fake excuse that they are killing al shabab to back it up. They haven't done it to only us sxb. Check Iraq, Syria, Libya and Yemen. All those places are currently being raped by the US while the people fight themselves. I know that you don't believe me but I respect your view.

Ape

Thanks Sxb, I love a good yarn too and respect your opinions.

Sxb, have you ever been to a Uranium mine? I did and the mines are huge and they dig a very deep massive hole that could be easily seen via satellites and google earth. It takes years to build that sort of a mine. It won’t happen in Somalia for many decades to come because of the security situation.

Did you say, the Americans are pillaging Yemen, how and what? Saudi Arabia and the UAE have destroyed Yemen, while the rest of the world and in particular the Muslim world are silent. Not a single demonstration.

Last edited:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Dumb bird brain by the time they die off your close to dying off two:ftw9nwa:

Someone who’s in the mid to late twenties and someone who’s like 15 aren’t going to age the same time.

As soon as millennials die, we will have a good ten years to fix it up. How long did it take for Hilter to make Germany go from a bankrupt, poor country to a super power?

Btw I don’t dislike all millennials but majority of them tend to be liberal, lack religion and are just generally stupid.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Ape

Thanks Sxb, I love a good yarn too and respect your opinions.

Sxb, have you ever been to a Uranium mine? I did and the mines are huge and they dig a very deep massive hole that could be easily seen via satellites and google earth. It takes years to build that sort of a mine. It won’t happen in Somalia for many decades to come because of the security situation.

Did you say, the Americans are pillaging Yemen, how and what? Saudi Arabia and the UAE have destroyed Yemen, while the rest of the world and in particular the Muslim world are silent. Not a single demonstration.
You can find the mines in Galmudug. Somalia has quarter of the worlds uranium by a few reports woth estimates going as far as 800,000 tonnes. Gold can also be found. Even if the US hasnt stolen from somalia they are going to build a base and possibly oil (bear in mind that somalia has 2 trillion worth of oil). So at the end of the day, we will and are being by the Americans. You must know that theres some shit going on when there are 10 states not one of them wanting to join the government (which itself is corrupt).

Someone who’s in the mid to late twenties and someone who’s like 15 aren’t going to age the same time.

As soon as millennials die, we will have a good ten years to fix it up. How long did it take for Hilter to make Germany go from a bankrupt, poor country to a super power?

Btw I don’t dislike all millennials but majority of them tend to be liberal, lack religion and are just generally stupid.
There is no 50 year gab between generations.
Your comparing the two extremes like someone born in 1980 to 2010 when in realty there very little difference between someone born in mid 90s (y)
To 2000(z)
If the group born in mid 90s are close to dying then late 90s early 2000s are couple of years away from the same fate:pachah1:
Ex. Me if am 90 then some one born in 04/05 would be 80 mostly likely alot of you gonna be mid to late 80s:mjlol:

You can find the mines in Galmudug. Somalia has quarter of the worlds uranium by a few reports woth estimates going as far as 800,000 tonnes. Gold can also be found. Even if the US hasnt stolen from somalia they are going to build a base and possibly oil (bear in mind that somalia has 2 trillion worth of oil). So at the end of the day, we will and are being by the Americans. You must know that theres some shit going on when there are 10 states not one of them wanting to join the government (which itself is corrupt).

Ape

Yep, there is uranium found in the Central regions, but not a single mine has been dug that is operational. Please show me a picture of a single Uranium mine in Galmudug. The rest is like the oil fiasco in Puntland in which I myself lost a couple of grand in buying shares of the Australian mining company, Range Resources. Sxb, the base is very small and is mostly utilized for terrorism related activities. let's not imagine things and therefore, deal with the facts.

Muji

VIP
Ape

Yep, there is uranium found in the Central regions, but not a single mine has been dug that is operational. Please show me a picture of a single Uranium mine in Galmudug. The rest is like the oil fiasco in Puntland in which I myself lost a couple of grand in buying shares of the Australian mining company, Range Resources. Sxb, the base is very small and is mostly utilized for terrorism related activities. let's not imagine things and therefore, deal with the facts.

Why did you have to spoil the fun. I was enjoying hearing about this Somali fuhrer who was going to take on the Americans. For a poverty stricken country that relies on aid from the West, it would have had hilarious consequences.

Fels

#trollhunter
Fels

I'm a white American, interested bae?
I'll pass you probably look like this anyway
20180930_145056.jpg

:idontlike:

Why did you have to spoil the fun. I was enjoying hearing about this Somali fuhrer who was going to take on the Americans. For a poverty stricken country that relies on aid from the West, it would have had hilarious consequences.

Knowles

Is that the Somali fuhrer who will make his enemies eat their feces?

Trending