US CAUGHT STEALING MINERALS FROM SOMALIA!

Are you suprised at this discovery?

• No, America has always been stealing

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • Yes, im in shock that such a ‘wonderful’ country would do such a thing!

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
This is a Tweet made by a politician in Kenya about the US.

Military planes were seen flying into Aden Adde and Americans who are ‘ helping to fight al shabab’ are currently stealing from the country

I know America as a thief and this doesn not come as a suprise since we have uranium and oil.

Ape

Somalia needs its hitler. For the French it was Napoleon, for the germans it was hitler, for the libyans it was gaddafi, who will it be for the somalis?

what somalia needs is to agree on politics, we should become a confederate nation and stop the petty tribal holdbacks. Each clan should also liberate their land from alshabab.

This situation is worse in my opinion. In 93 the US PLANNED to take only oil but now they are actually taking uranium which is way more useful and dangerous. Thats why they’re focusing on us
I meant the way we got got rid of them .

Sol

?
As long as we are being played like fools with our little states and qabeel teams we'll be constantly raped from behind

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Somalia needs its hitler. For the French it was Napoleon, for the germans it was hitler, for the libyans it was gaddafi, who will it be for the somalis?

I see a lot of nationalist/Somali supremacist in my generation. As soon as millennials die out, Somalia will have a stronger leader from gen z.

Qabil is the only thing holding back the progression of Somalis if we are being completely honest
Qabil helps us differentiate non somalis from somalis. Bantus and somalis don't mix due to this. They face discrimination and should always be like that.

Qabil is part and parcel of somali culture. But the hatred that comes with it is not.

Where are the mines that these minerals were dug from? Never mind, you don’t understand what involves in mining and a single fake tweet triggers you all. Good luck future “leaders”.

Ape

Where are the mines that these minerals were dug from? Never mind, you don’t understand what involves in mining and a single fake tweet triggers you all. Good luck future “leaders”.
‘Radio Dalsan learnt that the U.S. govt had awarded a U.S. based company a contract of over $12 Million to rebuild the Balidogle airport and a possible US base in tbe region.

"The work to be performed provides for repairs to runway consisting of full depth patching and overlay to allow required airfield operations. Work will be performed in Baledogle, Somalia, and is expected to be completed by Sept. 2019" a story published by Naval Facilities Engineering Command published on 25th September said.

"Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Atlantic awarded firm-fixed-price task order for $12,278,673 under a previously awarded multiple award global contingency construction contract for emergency runway repairs at Camp Baledogle, Somalia to URS Group Inc., Morrisville, North Carolina" NAVFAC said in a statement.’

Ape

images
They want to establish a base in lower juba were minerals eg uranium are abundant. As you can see, the outskirts of muqdishu (near jilib) is abundant in uranium and the us planned base is in that area. Anyone clever enough will know that The usa is planning to rape somalia

Ape

images
They want to establish a base in lower juba were minerals eg uranium are abundant. As you can see, the outskirts of muqdishu (near jilib) is abundant in uranium and the us planned base is in that area. Anyone clever enough will know that The usa is planning to rape somalia
Gypsium, Gold, Oil, Magnese and many more can be found.

Trending