US Airforce Plane Lands in Berbera

The americans bring nothing but trouble, are they gonna make Africa the new frontier since their gig in Afghanistan is over.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada

Video footage

Important to note it is the United States that constructed that long 4km runway extension in Berbera in the 80s

Just because a B52 landed there doesn’t mean your getting recognition

CIA/US military/ state department been using airstrips and holding bases since forever. They did it to Kismayo. The US military apparatus was based around Kismayo airport. Berbera and anywhere else is no difference to them.

Got Somali buddies making 6 figures translating for the Americans, the clearance level you have to get is very annoying though. I had my boy set a interview with them for me in 2018 but I backed out.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
CIA/US military/ state department been using airstrips and holding bases since forever. They did it to Kismayo. The US military apparatus was based around Kismayo airport. Berbera and anywhere else is no difference to them.

Got Somali buddies making 6 figures translating for the Americans, the clearance level you have to get is very annoying though. I had my boy set a interview with them for me in 2018 but I backed out.
Dude you are crazy from backing out making that much money. Should’ve taken the opportunity

Trending

Latest posts