Urgent help

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He should join boxing. He’s not even the man of his house, she doesn’t respect him. Mabye he should get his testosterone checked.

I agree he is not controlling his wife. But if he earned more money i bet he can control her thru that-- but he is a happy man anyway. 5 children is proof

mrlog

VIP
This ship has sailed
He needs to leave the country and go to the motherland.
Let her fend for herself
You can send him 100$ over there instead of giving it to him here only for the Witch to take it off of him

Divorce
If I was him I would go to buy some Milk and never come back.

Seriously though, I would set up cameras and get her abusing the children on video. Then get her driving with her children with no liscense on video. Get all the evidence you need, report it to the police, get custody of your children

f*ck, she might even get deported :sass2:

Last edited:
Don't get involved, a sad marriage is better than a broken home. If anything happens to the relationships his children will blame you.

Hey guys I need your suggestions on what to do.

My brother is mentally unwell and his wife has been abusing him for his money. She is from Djibouti, and has lived in the UK for 6 years now.

my brother has paid over 10k to bring her here, she lived with us for 2 years and after wards the house got full, she gave birth to 3 children here , and came with 2 , So they got a rental home.

she stopped talking to us since then cause my mother and her beefed and she cut the children from us and my brother.

the issue is she sends every $ to her family back home, she brought her brother a car, built a house etc.
She holds my brothers bank card! And does shopping with it buying new clothes , new phone and makeup.
my brother called yesterday and said his car broke down , we asked why he said he ran out of gas, we got to him and we asked why he didn’t fill up he said he is not allowed to use his card, he goes to work with no food too, and works starving etc.

they have 5 children all togther and their car fits only 5 people, they drive illegally like that everywhere, they been doing this for 2 years now and we told her especially to buy a bus atleast that fits them all for their safety.

she sends her money to her siblings who work and have a family of their own.

i can not watch this anymore, i want to call the police and tell them whats going on.

That she drives illegally, with 5 children in the car, so she gets a warning atleast?would that help? She also abuses one of the children. We want to raise them ourselves n help my brother.

please help!!! This is serious!
I’m sorry she’s sounds like a qumayo! What a B! I know the feeling too. Unfortunately nothing can be done to help him until he decides it. I would say, I know sounds kinda cliche but i think he needs QURAN Saar and mental health evaluation. The solution starts with him. You and your mom need to work together to help him.

Last edited:
I’m sorry she’s sounds like a qumayo! What a B! I know the feeling too. Unfortunately nothing can be done to help him until he decides it. I would say, I know sounds kinda cliche but i think he needs QURAN Saar and mental health evaluation. The solution starts with him. You and your mom need to work together to help him.
Exactly, if he dont help himself no one can

Your brother has no control over his credit card, no control over his children, no control over his wife
Your brother has been completely

No, a mod removed the p*ssy whipped image now the statement makes no sense :jcoleno:

Here is what it should say:
"Your brother has no control over his credit card, no control over his children, no control over his wife
Your brother has been completely P*ssy Whipped!"

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
My goodness sounds like he is on sixir she has completely rinsed him. Take him to Africa asap or he may never recover :ohlord:

mrlog

VIP

walaalo for some reason I always assumed u were a man eating feminist
your post was actually well balanced and had some substance

:hmm::hmm:

Xaal qaado for my presuppositions

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Another option for him is to cancel his bank card, get a prepaid visa debit card and only top up small amounts on it. Enough to pay gas and food but not enough to send to relatives.

As for the family expenses, he can still use Internet banking which requires his username and password. Its the beauty of the 21st Century.

thanks dear. I’m not feminist. I just stand up for what I think is right regardless 🙏🏽

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Hey guys I need your suggestions on what to do.

My brother is mentally unwell and his wife has been abusing him for his money. She is from Djibouti, and has lived in the UK for 6 years now.

my brother has paid over 10k to bring her here, she lived with us for 2 years and after wards the house got full, she gave birth to 3 children here , and came with 2 , So they got a rental home.

she stopped talking to us since then cause my mother and her beefed and she cut the children from us and my brother.

the issue is she sends every $ to her family back home, she brought her brother a car, built a house etc.
She holds my brothers bank card! And does shopping with it buying new clothes , new phone and makeup.
my brother called yesterday and said his car broke down , we asked why he said he ran out of gas, we got to him and we asked why he didn’t fill up he said he is not allowed to use his card, he goes to work with no food too, and works starving etc.

they have 5 children all togther and their car fits only 5 people, they drive illegally like that everywhere, they been doing this for 2 years now and we told her especially to buy a bus atleast that fits them all for their safety.

she sends her money to her siblings who work and have a family of their own.

i can not watch this anymore, i want to call the police and tell them whats going on.

That she drives illegally, with 5 children in the car, so she gets a warning atleast?would that help? She also abuses one of the children. We want to raise them ourselves n help my brother.

please help!!! This is serious!
Phone the migration authority and send her back to whatever shithole she from

World

VIP
Never marry a woman back home and bring her to the west, chances are she’ll become worse than the girls born and raised here.

That’s what happens when you take a woman out of a conservative religious society and drop her into a feminist liberal society.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I mean why couldn't he find a local xaliimo who's compatible with him
instead of bringing someone from faraway with different mindset , attitude and lifestyle.
A big misunderstanding would always happen and it likely doesn't end well.
That's the problem

Trending