Urgent help

You need to do few things, I’ve seen few cases familiar to it

sent you a private message how to resolve this issue that you have.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hey guys I need your suggestions on what to do.

My brother is mentally unwell and his wife has been abusing him for his money. She is from Djibouti, and has lived in the UK for 6 years now.

my brother has paid over 10k to bring her here, she lived with us for 2 years and after wards the house got full, she gave birth to 3 children here , and came with 2 , So they got a rental home.

she stopped talking to us since then cause my mother and her beefed and she cut the children from us and my brother.

the issue is she sends every $ to her family back home, she brought her brother a car, built a house etc.
She holds my brothers bank card! And does shopping with it buying new clothes , new phone and makeup.
my brother called yesterday and said his car broke down , we asked why he said he ran out of gas, we got to him and we asked why he didn’t fill up he said he is not allowed to use his card, he goes to work with no food too, and works starving etc.

they have 5 children all togther and their car fits only 5 people, they drive illegally like that everywhere, they been doing this for 2 years now and we told her especially to buy a bus atleast that fits them all for their safety.

she sends her money to her siblings who work and have a family of their own.

i can not watch this anymore, i want to call the police and tell them whats going on.

That she drives illegally, with 5 children in the car, so she gets a warning atleast?would that help? She also abuses one of the children. We want to raise them ourselves n help my brother.

please help!!! This is serious!

@SOULSEARCHING Too late. You can't do sh!t now. U have 5 nephews and nieces. Get over it. The best plan game now is to help your brother, by doing that, u can help the children. So when the fob wife sends money to her hungry family, u need to loan and help your brother whenever u can. Even baby sit. He is under intense pressure. And the wife is under intense pressure from her own kids and her hungry family in Africa. So yeah- every time your brother wants a loan, do it.

They have 5 kids so their sex life is obviously healthy. I think your bro is happy

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
This is why hooyos shouldn’t set up their mentally ill sons with women back home to ‘fix’ them. 90% of the time she’ll just take advantage of him and treat him like shit while stripping him of all he has (including his kids).
He became unwell 2 years after their marriage and they had 2 children, we told her he and she requsted to get her papers still done to get her here.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@SOULSEARCHING Too late. You can't do sh!t now. U have 5 nephews and nieces. Get over it. The best plan game now is to help your brother, by doing that, u can help the children. So when the fob wife sends money to her hungry family, u need to loan and help your brother whenever u can. Even baby sit. He is under intense pressure. And the wife is under intense pressure from her own kids and her hungry family in Africa. So yeah- every time your brother wants a loan, do it.

They have 5 kids so their sex life is obviously healthy. I think your bro is happy

I should have added, the money u give to your brother should be emphasized as his gas money and pocket money for him. Obviously the fob wife has his pay check

Lol that’s his problem not hers she didn’t marry her.
@SOULSEARCHING ignore Basra furthermore I suggest you block her and him
Works wonders he’ll come to his senses. :samwelcome:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He became unwell 2 years after their marriage and they had 2 children, we told her he and she requsted to get her papers still done to get her here.

huuno he became unwell because he has a family predisposition to it. And stress usually is a trigger if you have a predisposition to family madness

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol that’s his problem not hers she didn’t marry her.
@SOULSEARCHING ignore Basra furthermore I suggest you block her and him
Works wonders he’ll come to his senses. :samwelcome:

Hali---Soul has NO SOUL to block her loved ones. She is a scuker for her family. Pretty soft spot

Psychologist

Changemaker
take a video of her abusing the children's and get proof that she sends money back home, get proof that she drives illegally, after all that you guys might win over the kids for her being irresponsible :salute:

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
Hey guys I need your suggestions on what to do.

My brother is mentally unwell and his wife has been abusing him for his money. She is from Djibouti, and has lived in the UK for 6 years now.

my brother has paid over 10k to bring her here, she lived with us for 2 years and after wards the house got full, she gave birth to 3 children here , and came with 2 , So they got a rental home.

she stopped talking to us since then cause my mother and her beefed and she cut the children from us and my brother.

the issue is she sends every $ to her family back home, she brought her brother a car, built a house etc.
She holds my brothers bank card! And does shopping with it buying new clothes , new phone and makeup.
my brother called yesterday and said his car broke down , we asked why he said he ran out of gas, we got to him and we asked why he didn’t fill up he said he is not allowed to use his card, he goes to work with no food too, and works starving etc.

they have 5 children all togther and their car fits only 5 people, they drive illegally like that everywhere, they been doing this for 2 years now and we told her especially to buy a bus atleast that fits them all for their safety.

she sends her money to her siblings who work and have a family of their own.

i can not watch this anymore, i want to call the police and tell them whats going on.

That she drives illegally, with 5 children in the car, so she gets a warning atleast?would that help? She also abuses one of the children. We want to raise them ourselves n help my brother.

please help!!! This is serious!
No hate but what do you want us to do?
:damedamn:

Trending