Urgent help

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Hey guys I need your suggestions on what to do.

My brother is mentally unwell and his wife has been abusing him for his money. She is from Djibouti, and has lived in the UK for 6 years now.

my brother has paid over 10k to bring her here, she lived with us for 2 years and after wards the house got full, she gave birth to 3 children here , and came with 2 , So they got a rental home.

she stopped talking to us since then cause my mother and her beefed and she cut the children from us and my brother.

the issue is she sends every $ to her family back home, she brought her brother a car, built a house etc.
She holds my brothers bank card! And does shopping with it buying new clothes , new phone and makeup.
my brother called yesterday and said his car broke down , we asked why he said he ran out of gas, we got to him and we asked why he didn’t fill up he said he is not allowed to use his card, he goes to work with no food too, and works starving etc.

they have 5 children all togther and their car fits only 5 people, they drive illegally like that everywhere, they been doing this for 2 years now and we told her especially to buy a bus atleast that fits them all for their safety.

she sends her money to her siblings who work and have a family of their own.

i can not watch this anymore, i want to call the police and tell them whats going on.

That she drives illegally, with 5 children in the car, so she gets a warning atleast?would that help? She also abuses one of the children. We want to raise them ourselves n help my brother.

please help!!! This is serious!

Oh wow this is sad, are there any other ppl you can communicate with? As in neighbors? I would open this to them and also if this isn't stopping, calling the police would be a wise thing to do. Man if I was in this position I would've been told the police since it doesn't seem like sh*t is getting better.

Hey guys I need your suggestions on what to do.

My brother is mentally unwell and his wife has been abusing him for his money. She is from Djibouti, and has lived in the UK for 6 years now.

my brother has paid over 10k to bring her here, she lived with us for 2 years and after wards the house got full, she gave birth to 3 children here , and came with 2 , So they got a rental home.

she stopped talking to us since then cause my mother and her beefed and she cut the children from us and my brother.

the issue is she sends every $ to her family back home, she brought her brother a car, built a house etc.
She holds my brothers bank card! And does shopping with it buying new clothes , new phone and makeup.
my brother called yesterday and said his car broke down , we asked why he said he ran out of gas, we got to him and we asked why he didn’t fill up he said he is not allowed to use his card, he goes to work with no food too, and works starving etc.

they have 5 children all togther and their car fits only 5 people, they drive illegally like that everywhere, they been doing this for 2 years now and we told her especially to buy a bus atleast that fits them all for their safety.

she sends her money to her siblings who work and have a family of their own.

i can not watch this anymore, i want to call the police and tell them whats going on.

That she drives illegally, with 5 children in the car, so she gets a warning atleast?would that help? She also abuses one of the children. We want to raise them ourselves n help my brother.

I don't think there is much your brother can do she is protected by western laws. She knows this! Sadly, your brother made a massive mistake bringing her to the west. When I say this I always get downvoted by Xalimos on this site but this and many other cases are proof of why you can't bring a woman from a poor country to a first-world country and have it end well.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Oh wow this is sad, are there any other ppl you can communicate with? As in neighbors? I would open this to them and also if this isn't stopping, calling the police would be a wise thing to do. Man if I was in this position I would've been told the police since it doesn't seem like sh*t is getting better.
My parents are tired too, we were giving her many chances she would change but she is not, my parents blame themselves for giving her everything and spoling her when she came to the country. Her head gone big!

She also abuses one of the children. We want to raise them ourselves n help my brother.

Catch her on camera abusing the children. Then take her to court. Gather as much evidence as possible against her. This will get the laws on your brother's side.

My parents are tired too, we were giving her many chances she would change but she is not, my parents blame themselves for giving her everything and spoling her when she came to the country. Her head gone big!

Is your brother's wife a citizen of the UK now?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You need to handle this issue with finesse, as your brother will not forgive you if you put the mother of his children in harms way.

As for advice to give you, the best I can say is for you to be careful. As a caring sibling, you should protect your brother but also make sure that what you does not harm his family.

Not yet, i think soon she will be getting it & thats when she will leave my brother? I know her plan well

It's definitely possible that she will leave your, brother, once she gets citizenship. As she can then apply for welfare and other benefits by herself.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
You need to handle this issue with finesse, as your brother will not forgive you if you put the mother of his children in harms way.

As for advice to give you, the best I can say is for you to be careful. As a caring sibling, you should protect your brother but also make sure that what you does not harm his family.
He called the police on her yesterday about her holding his bank card, he told us n didnt tell us how it went after , he is fine and im sure he wants to end their marriage.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
He called the police on her yesterday, he is fine and im sure he wants to end their marriage.

In that case:

1. Get him to sign a statement detailing what you have written here (it will need to be a statutory document and signed by a solicitor or a notary public)
  2. Get medical records that prove his current mental state
  3. Collate any other relevant materials
  4. Either: A) Inform her that you have proof and want to mediate or B) Call the police, informing them that the wife is abusing her spouse and give them the documents
Personally, try for option A first. Get your brother to talk to her, informing her that you have proof of her wrongdoing and that you want to handle this issue delicately as not to disrupt the family. Depending on the strength of your proof, the wife could face criminal charges, which would hurt her children.

I would recommend talking to a lawyer after you have gathered your evidence but before you approach either the police or the wife.

Your brother has no control over his credit card, no control over his children, no control over his wife
Your brother has been completely

Honestly, he should just divorce her and save whatever is left of his dignity. I hope your brother manages to emerge from this calamity stronger many men fall prey to the power of p*ssy without worrying about their own wellbeing.

What's exactly wrong with your brother? Can't he take medication for his illness and get back in the driving seat in this relationship?

Xaruun

VIP
This is why hooyos shouldn’t set up their mentally ill sons with women back home to ‘fix’ them. 90% of the time she’ll just take advantage of him and treat him like shit while stripping him of all he has (including his kids).

Trending