Ur daugther refuse to wear Hijab

iskufilann

inactive.
Obviously force her
Doesn't make much sense to think forcing hijab is wrong but at the same time having a problem if she were for example to go out nude. A line is drawn somewhere so might as well make it complacent with Islam
Forcing them will not make them want to wear it trust me.

Akhiro ada lagu weydina since u responsible for her,a man is responsible for his daughter islamically until she is married u can't kick her out for dat.
All this ''let her do what she wants she will eventually come around'' shit won't fly round here.
Calool jileec marka laga dareemo they are gonna take it to the next level hooyo's are big victims of dat shit,caruurta wa yac in la iska dhaha.
waa waanin laha si tartiib ah oo wanaag leh,if she doesn't listen hadalka u kulu leyna wax yer,and continue to in aan waaniyo,if she still chooses not to listen,i will stop talking to her i won't kick her out of the house ,she will get her,qado,qureec,casho,lakin aabo nimo halkaas aan ku joojina, won't speak to her until she changes her ways.shit would most likely influence the younger siblings to follow suit,gotta make an example out of her,so the younger ones know what's coming their way,if they choose the same path.If u let it slide like it's caadi,don't be surprised waxyaalo kale haddii la gugu dayo in the future,shit will be too late and u gonna realize how much of a weak doqon dayooth aabo u were.

I’ll encourage her to wear it and make dua and try my best if she gets the dembi then oh well
Same I'll just do my part at the end of the day it's on them once you have put in the effort they either comply or they don't. Forcing them will just make them hate it and potentially the deen as a whole and they will just go behind your back and possibly do worse things out of spite.

It's best to instil the correct values/ethics and morals in your kids from a young age so things like this never become a problem.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Blackmail, gaslight, I will do everything in my power so my daughter wears the hijab. I will start crying like Tyrese Gibson if I have to kkkk

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I find that women who were forced the deen on them without their approval become promiscuous, as opposed to Somali families who don't care if their daughter wears the hijab who don't become hoes (this doesn't include hijabis who want to wear the hijab of course and won't become hoes). Promiscuous women dont have much respect for their dads

Grimmer

Reer guri
I follow the law of Allah my daughter will have to wear her hijab until she leaves my house and is completely reliant on herself. She won’t even be allowed to wear just pants. If I can’t tell my daughter to wear hijab then what can I tell her to not to wear?

Trending

Latest posts