Ur daugther refuse to wear Hijab

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Angry Fed Up GIF by Robert E Blackmon

wouldn't happen for two reasons, i wont be raising a family in gaal country and two she will be wearing it at a young age so she would not know what it feels like not to wear one, my people, prevention is better than cure as they say.

if after all of these countermeasures she decides to still not wear the hijab then i
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will take her to dhaqan celis

Obviously force her
Doesn't make much sense to think forcing hijab is wrong but at the same time having a problem if she were for example to go out nude. A line is drawn somewhere so might as well make it complacent with Islam

Barni

โš ๏ธ EPILEPTIC WARNING โš ๏ธ
wouldn't happen for two reasons, i wont be raising a family in gaal country and two she will be wearing it at a young age so she would not know what it feels like not to wear one, my people, prevention is better than cure as they say.

if after all of these countermeasures she decides to still not wear the hijab then i
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will take her to dhaqan celis
Her wearing it at a young age would only make her wonder what it would feel like not to wear one later in lifw. Beside in most muslim majority countries u would still find women who donโ€™t wear hijab so regardless she would atill be exposed to non hijabis.

Barni

โš ๏ธ EPILEPTIC WARNING โš ๏ธ
Obviously force her
Doesn't make much sense to think forcing hijab is wrong but at the same time having a problem if she were for example to go out nude. A line is drawn somewhere so might as well make it complacent with Islam
What would u do if she didnโ€™t wanna wear it?

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
I'm not gonna force her but I'm going to show my distaste, no daughter of mine will be raised hijab laan.

Trending

Latest posts