Update on my crush

"He has the biggest smile when he sees me"
halimos somehow went below the price of an apple, all one has to do is smile, nigiskey iska tuuri. Have we been too harsh on them?

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
since the last time I professed my love for him I’ve avoided him because I didn’t want to be the home wrecker everyone here described.

But the guy has made it so difficult- he literally has the biggest smile when he sees me and keeps interrupting my conversations with others

My animal extinct is telling me I need to seduce him; I should wear a white T-shirt and go after him. Wear my seductive cologne...

I can’t wait to finish uni so I can be away from him to get over him but it is taking a lot of restraint from me to avoid him. I’m curious how far he is willing to take this- gosh he is so hot wallahi! I really feel like I’m being tested! I’m going to see him tomorrow. I can’t help it @VixR @Steamdevolopment @Emily advice?

Why is your uni open so early? I go back in october

Muji

VIP
So it's been 2 months have you ended up smashing that athedo yet @Knowles

I saw him last week and we had a nice chat with him saying I could pay him a visit whenever I wanted. But I think this might have been a polite way of ending the conversation. He may say this to everyone because he is so nice. But he has taught me that unlike @Basra I don’t go for arrogant, pig headed men. I prefer intelligent, kind and sweet men.

Muji

VIP
"He has the biggest smile when he sees me"
halimos somehow went below the price of an apple, all one has to do is smile, nigiskey iska tuuri. Have we been too harsh on them?

Are you angry that people smile when they see me. People usually scowl when you come in the room somaha

since the last time I professed my love for him I’ve avoided him because I didn’t want to be the home wrecker everyone here described.

But the guy has made it so difficult- he literally has the biggest smile when he sees me and keeps interrupting my conversations with others

My animal extinct is telling me I need to seduce him; I should wear a white T-shirt and go after him. Wear my seductive cologne...

I can’t wait to finish uni so I can be away from him to get over him but it is taking a lot of restraint from me to avoid him. I’m curious how far he is willing to take this- gosh he is so hot wallahi! I really feel like I’m being tested! I’m going to see him tomorrow. I can’t help it @VixR @Steamdevolopment @Emily advice?
If hes married leave him alone!

Why are you attempting to put in so much effort by trying to ATTRACT the attention of this man if he's already committed to someone? Dont be a home wrecker. Plus I guarantee you he's only toying with you. He probably thinks that your so easy and would never take you serious if you did try to start something from this

Muji

VIP
Why are you attempting to put in so much effort by trying to ATTRACT the attention of this man if he's already committed to someone? Dont be a home wrecker. Plus I guarantee you he's only toying with you. He probably thinks that your so easy and would never take you serious if you did try to start something from this

I might come for your husband sis x

Yum I love the smell of a taken man. Thank you for prepping him for me.
You love the smell of a taken man UNTIL you are married yourself one day and some other woman is looking at your husband with bedroom eyes. The way you get them is the way you'll lose them. Remember that!

Muji

VIP
You love the smell of a taken man UNTIL you are married yourself one day and some other woman is looking at your husband with bedroom eyes. The way you get them is the way you'll lose them. Remember that!

Sis I love the smell of a taken man. It gives me more of a challenge. Don’t bring your husband near me.

Trending