Update on my crush

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You talk about @ this person and @ that person as if your their friend in real life. Lol. You ppl are seriously in need of social help.

Zahra

u have a problem with me?
5560.jpg

before u answer me, introduce yourself first I dont believe we have exchanged posts

Tukraq

VIP
Meaning have your priorities together FIRST before thinking of taking on another wife. I mean he doesn't need 4 wives when I'm more than enough to handle. Just because 4 wives is allowed doesnt mean you should go and get 4. I don't know what's wrong with half of you people on here but you guys need everything to be explained to you in detail. Are you that slow
its based on his level of sexual desire some men have more and need multiple wives or risk facing zina and the temptations of shaytan, its not just about allowed its a must if you have that high of a level of temptations to go the halal route and preventing shaytans angle of opportunity of adultery, which is why he's inflicting women with whispers of jealousy so they don't allow there husband the halal(4 wives) and lead him susceptible to the haram and vile women like @Knowles who would go through with making him adulteress like she's planning with this professor

its based on his level of sexual desire some men have more and need multiple wives or risk facing zina and the temptations of shaytan, its not just about allowed its a must if you have that high of a level of temptations to go the halal route and preventing shaytans angle of opportunity of adultery, which is why he's inflicting women with whispers of jealousy so they don't allow there husband the halal(4 wives) and lead him susceptible to the haram and vile women like @Knowles who would go through with making him adulteress like she's planning with this professor
She will learn the hard way

halwa

✨🌙
All jokes aside, you’re an accomplished woman with two degrees with morals and integrity. Why settle for a man that is already married and who is probably having marital problems. What if he’s using you as a scapegoat, sis and is only flattering you so he can pull you in and once he’s done, will just throw you to the side like a piece of salami? Always aim higher and you deserve someone better than that. Don’t be fooled by his good looks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending