Update on my crush

Sis I love the smell of a taken man. It gives me more of a challenge. Don’t bring your husband near me.
Your saying all this now but I guarantee you when you become married you will argue with your husband at the sight of him even mentioning a female co worker BUT here you are drooling and getting your panties in a bunch over a married man. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Muji

VIP
Your saying all this now but I guarantee you when you become married you will argue with your husband at the sight of him even mentioning a female co worker BUT here you are drooling and getting your panties in a bunch over a married man. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Would you be upset if your husband said to one of his students come see me anytime you want

Why a qashin rating @Zahra . If this man wants @Knowles malab then he does not deserve a wife. I’m all for her exposing the twat.

She believes he wants her for a simple SMILE he shows. It's humorous to even take that as any sign of wanting her. YET here she is running with that and making herself think he truly wants anything with her. If anything he just wants to HIT IT & QUIT IT and the next post we'll see from her is , he got what he wanted and stayed with his wife who isnt loose like her.

Would you be upset if your husband said to one of his students come see me anytime you want
You have a lot to learn still my child. He has you exactly where he wants you...your falling for him. Hes only going to play with you. No REAL man would leave his wife and mess up his home for some chick, your delusional.

Muji

VIP
You have a lot to learn still my child. He has you exactly where he wants you...your falling for him. Hes only going to play with you. No REAL man would leave his wife and mess up his home for some chick, your delusional.

Calm down you seem really invested in this. I don’t want him forever. He can go back to his wife when I’m done with him

Calm down you seem really invested in this. I don’t want him forever. He can go back to his wife when I’m done with him

Your the one invested.. invested in a married man. "He can go back to his wife when I'm done with him" listen to yourself, you sound like a guy who just wants to get in her pants and bounce. You really are making yourself look desperate and easy. Your a woman, act like one. If your not going to wait until marriage then dont try ruining someone else's marriage. Remember what goes around comes around.

If you were a guy I'd say THINK WITH THE RIGHT HEAD, but your a female so instead I'd suggest that you keep your legs closed, and get your mind out the gutter.

Muji

VIP
If you were a guy I'd say THINK WITH THE RIGHT HEAD, but your a female so instead I'd suggest that you keep your legs closed, and get your mind out the gutter.

Lol sis you do realise your husband can have more than one wife..

Lol sis you do realise your husband can have more than one wife..
Again your saying that BUT when you get married and your husband brings up the idea of another wife I'm sure you would be quick to ask for a divorce or threaten him. Be real to yourself SIS!

Tukraq

VIP
He would never take on another wife. I'm enough for all 4. Besides let's be real, people cant even do all 5 of their prayers but are thinking of another wife. Sit down!
@Knowles was the one sounding delusional until here, “I’m enough for all 4”:mahubowtf: how? And 4 wives has nothing to do with prayer it’s to prevent the sin of zina, if he’s already not praying all 5 prayers which is a sin why have only one wife and be susceptible to more sins

Muji

VIP
@Knowles was the one sounding delusional until here, “I’m enough for all 4”:mahubowtf: how? And 4 wives has nothing to do with prayer it’s to prevent the sin of zina, if he’s already not praying all 5 prayers which is a sin why have only one wife and be susceptible to more sins

She sounds deranged and unhappy at home. @Basra always taught me never trust a man.

Meaning have your priorities together FIRST before thinking of taking on another wife. I mean he doesn't need 4 wives when I'm more than enough to handle. Just because 4 wives is allowed doesnt mean you should go and get 4. I don't know what's wrong with half of you people on here but you guys need everything to be explained to you in detail. Are you that slow

Trending

Latest posts