Update on my crush

Muji

VIP
since the last time I professed my love for him I’ve avoided him because I didn’t want to be the home wrecker everyone here described.

But the guy has made it so difficult- he literally has the biggest smile when he sees me and keeps interrupting my conversations with others

My animal extinct is telling me I need to seduce him; I should wear a white T-shirt and go after him. Wear my seductive cologne...

I can’t wait to finish uni so I can be away from him to get over him but it is taking a lot of restraint from me to avoid him. I’m curious how far he is willing to take this- gosh he is so hot wallahi! I really feel like I’m being tested! I’m going to see him tomorrow. I can’t help it @VixR @Steamdevolopment @Emily advice?

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Well damn sis... the amount of men in this world but you knowingly go after a married man.

I guess you can always be his second wife.

Muji

VIP
Not to a gaall. I thought you wanted to smash only? I dont think hooyo will be happy bringing home chinaman who is couple of years older than aabo lol

He is a decade or possibly two decades older than me. If you are not going to cheer me on then don’t judge me. Haven’t you ever had an inappropriate crush?

Muji

VIP
Well damn sis... the amount of men in this world but you knowingly go after a married man.

I guess you can always be his second wife.
Sis there are plenty of rocks in this world but only a few diamonds. It’s the same thing with me. He is a well read, charming, considerate man who lights up any room he enters. I think I’m in love.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Sis there are plenty of rocks in this world but only a few diamonds. It’s the same thing with me. He is a well read, charming, considerate man who lights up any room he enters. I think I’m in love.
I guess the heart wants what it wants, propose to him already and get this fitnah over and done with. Who knows his first wife might make a great co-wife, you can go play dates with your kids together. :sass1:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Knowles wait ! What ! He is married :ooh:

If he is filthy rich :

giphy.gif

VixR

Veritas
Idk, I’ve never felt that way toward a prof. They’re never dropdead hot as they are in the movies. But I’d do the same thing if I were you: avoid him.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
since the last time I professed my love for him I’ve avoided him because I didn’t want to be the home wrecker everyone here described.

But the guy has made it so difficult- he literally has the biggest smile when he sees me and keeps interrupting my conversations with others

My animal extinct is telling me I need to seduce him; I should wear a white T-shirt and go after him. Wear my seductive cologne...

I can’t wait to finish uni so I can be away from him to get over him but it is taking a lot of restraint from me to avoid him. I’m curious how far he is willing to take this- gosh he is so hot wallahi! I really feel like I’m being tested! I’m going to see him tomorrow. I can’t help it @VixR @Steamdevolopment @Emily advice?

Waryaa Jerome i knew It!!!!! Women use Perfume NOT cologne. Or English your # 8 language? Shame as u live in the UK. Darn Shame!

Trending

Latest posts