Update on attempt at courting Xalimo......one picture says a thousand word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
If you had went the text route...what would you have said?? although i agree texting as initial courting is beta af
" If you want coffee or something please let me know otherwise, feel free to ignore. "
men are leaders. in the future, don't give a girl your asking out options that will lead to a rejection. so don't say if
and that last part is pathetic. it makes you sound as if you're not serious about her.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Such a strange post on many levels :D

Do you only court women who show overt attraction to you?? sorry bud, but I create that attraction :)
secondly, I had reason to believe there was some.

You are a confirmed neef daaqaya
sheep-chewing-then-stare.gif

she was fine af though. that's life, everythings a tradeoff.

Looks are subjective, but clearly she's not very bright. No girl her age would have 4 kids unless she's one of those gulf Arab brood mares whose husbands own half of Dubai.

Also, word of advice. Don't shit where you eat. Never approach a girl who you have professional/job ties to.

I can't see the image. Is she married or divorced? What's wrong with getting married young? It's their choice at the end of the day, you don't need to judge them.

Gambar

VIP
Looks are subjective, but clearly she's not very bright. No girl her age would have 4 kids unless she's one of those gulf Arab brood mares whose husbands own half of Dubai.

Also, word of advice. Don't shit where you eat. Never approach a girl who you have professional/job ties to.
Broodmare :cryinglaughsmiley:

So you posted an entire thread seeking advice were virtually everyone advised against texting even the most beta of males by absolute unanimous consensus.

So what do you do in return? you go ahead and text anyway, what a waste of time and what a waste of space you really are :bell:

I can't see the image. Is she married or divorced? What's wrong with getting married young? It's their choice at the end of the day, you don't need to judge them.

These people have been brainwashed by the satanists to delay this in persuit of worldly affairs which they never obtain anyway, they are filled with these false hopes, and a lot of this is euphemism for ( I want to f*** around for a while)

It's by the grace of Allah that our parents didn't think like these confused conformist sheeple, most of us wouldn't be here today or doing what we are doing if they had this mindset. I wouldn't even consider a 24 year old women because like our forefathers I regard her as too old.

In our culture something was wrong with you if you didn't marry young (male or female), a powerful stigma followed you around, the '' label followed the women were as the 'saaqid' label followed the men that delayed this.

Today it's the opposite, you are weird or stupid if you marry young, and praise worthy for delaying until you reach late 20's or early 30's, not only does this go against our culture but also against our religion that encourages early marriage.

It even goes against the scientific materialist hedonistic outlook of life, the quality of the sperm and egg are the best in youth, and this deteriorates dramatically over the cause of years.

These people have been brainwashed by the satanists to delay this in persuit of worldly affairs which they never obtain anyway, they are filled with these false hopes, and a lot of this is euphemism for ( I want to f*** around for a while)

It's by the grace of Allah that our parents didn't think like these confused conformist sheeple, most of us wouldn't be here today or doing what we are doing if they had this mindset. I wouldn't even consider a 24 year old women because like our forefathers I regard her as too old.

In our culture something was wrong with you if you didn't marry young (male or female), a powerful stigma followed you around, the '' label followed the women were as the 'saaqid' label followed the men that delayed this.

Today it's the opposite, you are weird or stupid if you marry young, and praise worthy for delaying until you reach late 20's or early 30's, not only does this go against our culture but also against our religion that encourages early marriage.

It even goes against the scientific materialist hedonistic outlook of life, the quality of the sperm and egg are the best in youth, and this deteriorates dramatically over the cause of years.

When our parents were young life was a lot simpler. A young man could provide and marry a young lady without no qualms. Whereas today a young man can't look after a wife, a child and pay rent all at the same time. I haven't even touched on the wedding, dowry, the furniture, gold etc.

The successful ones I know took benefits later or at the beginning of their marriage. This is why people wait longer until they're financially able. How's 24 old? Unless you're under 24, it's not that old.

If you can it's better to marry young than to have gf/bf.

Last edited:
What's wrong with you?

How could you have misread her level of attraction to you ?

You seem to profoundly lack experiences with females.

I also don't wait this long to struggle to know her status. You should've known her status on the second day of ever meeting her.

She got 4 kids, that's very appealing to me. I'll just wait till she gets divorced
I admire your style brother

Status
Not open for further replies.