Update on attempt at courting Xalimo......one picture says a thousand word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Your going to have to be patient with them women come in many forms for example women who act childish look for responsiable men who can reign in there childish personalities there's women who's very nature is to seduce when her voice is husky and every little detail turns men on these girls are looking to be treated as if there not sexual it's quite confusing let me get to the point there are 3 steps to this recognition of the persons likes and dislikes as well as what they do you can't act and agree on misogynistic opinions around feminist xalimo's so just be safe and answer all questions as short and vague as possible however you've got to observe how her body moves on certain topics or how she looks are her eyes wild when discussing Islam or something like that women don't really explain or scream how they feel to random dudes however she shouldn't be overly familiar with you make it clear your not friends but a possible partner

TooMacaan

VIP
Your going to have to be patient with them women come in many forms for example women who act childish look for responsiable men who can reign in there childish personalities there's women who's very nature is to seduce when her voice is husky and every little detail turns men on these girls are looking to be treated as if there not sexual it's quite confusing let me get to the point there are 3 steps to this recognition of the persons likes and dislikes as well as what they do you can't act and agree on misogynistic opinions around feminist xalimo's so just be safe and answer all questions as short and vague as possible however you've got to observe how her body moves on certain topics or how she looks are her eyes wild when discussing Islam or something like that women don't really explain or scream how they feel to random dudes however she shouldn't be overly familiar with you make it clear your not friends but a possible partner
What on actual earth??:faysalwtf::deadpeter::deadmanny:

Wow...

You didn't even get friend zoned.:damn::damn::damn:

This was more like a hate text.I wonder how she really feels. Kkkk

How did you even manage to get her number?
:siilaanyolaugh:

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
You don't want to raise another mans kids. :nahgirl::nahgirl:. Thats ground zero. Imagine the children screaming,"You're not my dad!!" :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
yeah theres no sugar-coating it your being cucked but you already know that so its the most irrational thing you could do we are meant to mate and have off-spring that are ours and belong to us not others females do this so because we aren't lions who kill off the alpha's off-spring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending