Update on attempt at courting Xalimo......one picture says a thousand word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Previous thread:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...xpress-interest-in-a-guy-serious-topic.33755/

*context* I got her number via a food business I was working at on weekends, I do deliveries sometimes.

Attempt:
61rmS

Lesson learnt: If you see a 9/10 Xalimo don't ever assume she is single, even if she's only 24 !!! Don't ever do inital courting via text, if I had simply had proper small talk with her she would have most likely mentioned something about kids/family.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What's wrong with you?

How could you have misread her level of attraction to you ?

You seem to profoundly lack experiences with females.

I also don't wait this long to struggle to know her status. You should've known her status on the second day of ever meeting her.

She got 4 kids, that's very appealing to me. I'll just wait till she gets divorced

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
What's wrong with you?

I also don't wait this long to struggle to know her status. You should've known her status on the second day of ever meeting her.

She got 4 kids, that's very appealing to me. I'll just wait till she gets divorced

:bell::gucciwhat::susp:

What's wrong with you?

Such a strange post on many levels :D

Do you only court women who show overt attraction to you?? sorry bud, but I create that attraction :)
secondly, I had reason to believe there was some.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
loool I think just one kid would be enough for to swat me away. If shes single and said she had 4 kids.....she really went nuclear at me haha

I think you gave up too quickly. You need to work on how to retreat in an orderly fashion. You should have said Xalimo you look way too fine for someone who had 4 kids, you missed an opening, instead you run like Mo Farah being chased by Kenyans and Ethiopians. good luck next time.
46157.jpg

I think you gave up too quickly. You need to work on how to retreat in an orderly fashion. You should have said Xalimo you look way too fine for someone who had 4 kids, you missed an opening, instead you run like Mo Farah being chased by Kenyans and Ethiopians. good luck next time.
46157.jpg

Why the hell would I want anything to do with 4 kids??? Cacudubillah, that's like taking on an orphanage. Aint nobody got time for that.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
What's wrong with you?

I told him to straight up ask her out to lunch but he waited too long and his conversation with her via text is beta af

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Why the hell would I want anything to do with 4 kids??? Cacudubillah, that's like taking on an orphanage. Aint nobody got time for that.
like you said, she is gorgeous. the only thing should be stopping you from her is the fact that she's married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending