Up to 2000 Somali youths illegally sent to Eritrea perished in the recent war in Tigray

There’s definitely some truth to this. I heard a relative speaking on the phone to a close neighbour in somalia and two of her sons are missing there, and left as soldiers. I don’t know why people are dismissing it off as been.
Ethiopia has one of the biggest armies in Africa. SNA cant even secure the capital. Use ur common sense.
Libya's story was more believable. Some Somali are shameless. They will do and say anything for 10 dollars.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Ethiopia has one of the biggest armies in Africa. SNA cant even secure the capital. Use ur common sense.
Libya's story was more believable. Some Somali are shameless. They will do and say anything for 10 dollars.

I don’t know what makes you think it’s a lie. The evidence is all out there. Do you guys get paid for dickriding this corrupt government?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
There’s definitely some truth to this. I heard a relative speaking on the phone to a close neighbour in somalia and two of her sons are missing there, and left as soldiers. I don’t know why people are dismissing it off as been.
There's way too many witnesses for it to be fake. At this point the question is how many are missing.

I don’t know what makes you think it’s a lie. The evidence is all out there. Do you guys get paid for dickriding this corrupt government?
How did the Libya story turn out?? If u reading some of my past comments u will find out i dislike farmajo. But I use common sense.

Somali politicians are stupid wallahi. And this Reer baadiye when he loses his seat will switch on or try to get pardoned by Sacad Muuse. All this politicians are here to eat, eat and eat. What do you expect from someone who came to eat? Talk to you about your dead son?

Eebbaha weyn ayaa inamadaan uu maqan :francis:

There are actually some low IQ people here who are trying to pass this off as truth :deadpeter::deadpeter:. Use common sense, 300,000 tigray troops.1.5 million ethiopians, and 100-300k eriterians. And people actually have the audacity to say 300 somali troops were sent and died. :mjlol:For what? To arrest the tplf officials after the war ended? :chrisfreshhah:Even 2000 inexperienced soldiers can't do shit. There is heavy weaponry being used here, not you running on a tekniko. They won't make a single dent, let's not forget it was the airplanes and drones that did the most damage on tigray, not footsoldiers. Also how come 2000 families aren't protesting, how come there are 4 women protesting galkacyo?

Those are the ones in Gedo, farmaajo is sending Hawiye to Eritrea apparently.

:mjlaugh:
The opposition need to coordinate their stories, but 68 iq is real fortunately. :mjhaps: It's like when AAS used his own cousin plus indhacade's nieces to stage a drama in the middle of the street with a friend of theirs.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Apparently all the SNA soldiers that went to Eritrea for training are HG and most of them Sacad according to Doofåar Alasow

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The truth will eventually come out, it all ways does, right now it's hard to dismiss the claims of all the distraught families on camera with concerns of their love ones and on the other hand, we have seen non stop propaganda machine against the government. I say we must all be patient and exercise good judgement until this matter is fully investigated and solved :)

If all the missing soldiers are still alive supposedly then a statement saying they are alive is not enough. We need proof if they're alive.

The truth will eventually come out, it all ways does, right now it's hard to dismiss the claims of all the distraught families on camera with concerns of their love ones and on the other hand, we have seen non stop propaganda machine against the government. I say we must all be patient and exercise good judgement until this matter is fully investigated and solved :)

If all the missing soldiers are still alive supposedly then a statement saying they are alive is not enough. We need proof if they're alive.
This story is a hoax just like the Somali soldiers in Yemen/Libya. Ethiopia's military equipments are outdated but they have more than enough standing army to fight for them for years. Ur insulting them if u believe they would ask 300-3k SNA with AK47 for help.

Some groups operating from Kenya and their allies in xamar constantly like to attack and try to defame SNA & other gov agencies. I wouldn't worry about it if I was u guys.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Those are the ones in Gedo, farmaajo is sending Hawiye to Eritrea apparently.

:mjlaugh:
Yes they said that too, but before that they said Darood troops are being send to Eritrea for training to take over Xamar, their propaganda does not even add up these days, mental break down days before the election is not a good look.

This story is a hoax just like the Somali soldiers in Yemen/Libya. Ethiopia's military equipments are outdated but they have more than enough standing army to fight for them for years. Ur insulting them if u believe they would ask 300-3k SNA with AK47 for help.

Some groups operating from Kenya and their allies in xamar constantly like to attack and try to defame SNA & other gov agencies. I wouldn't worry about it if I was u guys.

I'm insulting anyone. If the boys are alive it needs to be proven to put the accusations at rest. That's all

Trending

Latest posts