Up to 2000 Somali youths illegally sent to Eritrea perished in the recent war in Tigray

They were sent to fight alongside Eritrea inside Ethiopia a month ago. It's part of the East African Integration that Farmaajo has signed with the two Habasha States. If memory serves me right half of them died in battle filed while the other half the truck that the injured where loaded on derailed from the road and got into an accident. This was like a month ago.

First it was Yemen -> Libya and now Ethiopia.
The Foreign minister did an interview 3 months ago with BBC and outright said it’s fake news. The Head of the army said the same thing two months too.
The ex tigrayan now Kenyan 2nd class citizen jamac and his goons in Nairobi need to do better.
The US did a research and only found Eritrea and UAE drones station in Eritrea that took part of the conflict. Maybe they forgot to mention Somalia for some reason :ulyin:

Last edited:
AUN to all those who died but what was landers doing there in first the place in joining Somali army. This if it’s true should be broadcast all over somaliland to tell those who believe in the unity propaganda nonsense, their lives are apparently worthless to farmajo and his cabinet as they don’t even wanna accept the death and injured back to Somalia for political reason. In fact no Somali from Somalia or somaliland should ever be sent to fight another mans war especially in Ethiopian civil war, this piss me off so much I almost broke my iPad and can’t fucking believe this was allowed to happen.
Why are Somali army being sent to fight in Ethiopia when they already have Al shabab problems to fix and why not fight against those who are killing your people daily and how can anyone truly support farmajo ever again after hearing this news.

i fucking spit in the face of the next person who mentions Farmajo, unity or any of those nonsense bullshit ever again.

Again AUN to those who died and ilaahay ha cafiyo those who are injured.

Jungle

VIP
Theres a video of some of their mothers crying asking the gov to confirm if their sons are dead or alive as they havent heard from them in months. Ofc they're from the south.

FAKE NEWS!!! This is the same channel that had a whole 20 minute video dedicated to a fake picture of ethiopian army abusing a somali person inside Hiraan. The picture was debunked and turned out to be an oromo person inside ethiopia, which some oromo sites reported. This is where they got the picture. SSTV is ONLF media that constantly spews fake news about the FGS, since they work for Madoobe. They were debunked before, their sources are themselves.

AUN to all those who died but what was landers doing there in first the place in joining Somali army. This if it’s true should be broadcast all over somaliland to tell those who believe in the unity propaganda nonsense, their lives are apparently worthless to farmajo and his cabinet as they don’t even wanna accept the death and injured back to Somalia for political reason. In fact no Somali from Somalia or somaliland should ever be sent to fight another mans war especially in Ethiopian civil war, this piss me off so much I almost broke my iPad and can’t fucking believe this was allowed to happen.
Why are Somali army being sent to fight in Ethiopia when they already have Al shabab problems to fix and why not fight against those who are killing your people daily and how can anyone truly support farmajo ever again after hearing this news.

i fucking spit in the face of the next person who mentions Farmajo, unity or any of those nonsense bullshit ever again.

Again AUN to those who died and ilaahay ha cafiyo those who are injured.

This is how easy people are misled by fake news and this is how easy it is to rile up people. This is another spin like @OTF mentioned. First these guys all died in Libya, now they are all dead in Eriteria. We don't know who those ghost soldiers are.

This is how easy people are misled by fake news and this is how easy it is to rile up people. This is another spin like @OTF mentioned. First these guys all died in Libya, now they are all dead in Eriteria. We don't know who those ghost soldiers are.
I will gave the tegrayan OGs at sstv channel the benefit of the doubt and give them 1 week to interview the parents/relatives of the 2k dead soldiers(RIP) who died in Libya ops meant Ethiopia. The fact that they said the soldiers were all from the SL shows their ill intentions. It’s funny how they never talk about Kenya/NFD despite airing from Nairobi. Wallaih these people are 100x more dangerous to Somalia then any outside enemy ever will.

Forget about 2k, if farmajo sends a single soldier to a pointless war he should be impeached immediately period.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Some of the Turkish SNA trained soldiers were sent to Libya as well, it is unfortunate that Farmaajo is using these poor soldiers as merceneries and are fighting on behalf of Erdogan and his allies.

Farmaajo is doing all these to make a face for him self and to serve his Ethopian and Turkish masters, meanwhile most parts of Southern Somalia is controlled by AlShabaab.:snoop:

This is fake news recently there was news report of mothers complaining of their sons that had been taken to Eritrea, another person spoke up and said their relative was also in Eritrea but had contact with theirs and confirmed the boys have been taken for training for 9 months, they're not allowed to have phones so contact with family is limited. This is normal in all military training all over the world. Even the ones in turkey have no contact but because everyone trust turkey no one complaints.

Do you really think that many deaths will not have an uproar, considering how news spreads like wildfire these days. Somali people are very vocal there is no way farmajo or anyone else can get away with something like that.

This is horrific...
Er8XLdwVQAAHGIQ.jpeg

Somaliguardian is not a good source. They are known to fabricate stories. This is clearly one of those fake stories with no evidence.

2000 ? Are they all dead ?
that's around 2000 families, how come no one is reporting these "missing" boys , where are their families and relatives and qabiils ?
all we see is "one-man-run" websites and Twitter reporting this big news .
I'm sure the opposition groups will have been all over this story , interviewing the families, protesting and using this against the current administration to boost their chances in the upcoming election.

2000 ? Are they all dead ?
that's around 2000 families, how come no one is reporting these "missing" boys , where are their families and relatives and qabiils ?
all we see is "one-man-run" websites and Twitter reporting this big news .
I'm sure the opposition groups will have been all over this story , interviewing the families, protesting and using this against the current administration to boost their chances in the upcoming election.
Because Somali youths lives dont matter.
How many somali youths have been receiving trainning since Sh Shariff and Xasan sheikh.
How many clips did we see over the 10 years about somali troops being trainned in ME or Turkey where have they vanished to?

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
I always wondered where the hell do these troops go after completing training? We have seen almost monthly graduations of 100 plus soldiers but still no changes in security. Now we know.

I always wondered where the hell do these troops go after completing training? We have seen almost monthly graduations of 100 plus soldiers but still no changes in security. Now we know.
Yes and the pics used to show like they were graduating not less than 1000.Where did they disappear to?
I guess some were sent to Yemen,Libya ,Eritrea etc.

I am also expecting them to be sent to Ethiopia to fight against Sudanese.

Som

VIP
Yes and the pics used to show like they were graduating not less than 1000.Where did they disappear to?
I guess some were sent to Yemen,Libya ,Eritrea etc.

I am also expecting them to be sent to Ethiopia to fight against Sudanese.
What's going on with Ethiopia and Sudan? Are they seriously going to fight? Abiy just finished a war and he is about to start another one

Trending

Latest posts